RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Eir 06-05-2017 03:09 PM

*opens the door to the padded room, steps in holding a heavy blanket and shuts it behind her*
Im So mad at everyone and everything. I can't help it.

Margo 09-05-2017 11:11 PM

You know when you want to write stuff and then you don't and then you just think what's the point and so you disappear and come back and hover and then bugger off again and la la la la.

Sigh

I'm lonely

Really lonely

Margo 09-05-2017 11:14 PM

Sorry. Hello everyone. It's gonna be ok. Ok

Eir 10-05-2017 02:53 AM

*huggles for you Matthew *

Kahlia1981 10-05-2017 08:32 AM

Between the pain, the almost constant headaches and the depression I need a break.

*slips back into pillow fort*

Eir 11-05-2017 03:04 PM

I shouldn't be at work. If I had equivalent physical symptoms to how I feel I'd at least be home, if not presenting to hospital. But because it is mental health related I just force myself to power through.

Kathryn_Anna 11-05-2017 11:39 PM

I'm done. I am tired of trying, fighting, pushing through. I think I see the light at the end of the tunnel and then it's as if it all goes black again. I'm so tired. My head hurts. Giving up is seeming like a viable option. Meh.

*hugs* to all who need one!

Eir 12-05-2017 11:14 AM

*hugs for Kat and Kahlia*
Forcing myself back to work. I think I pinned the trigger. Mother's Day. I don't feel like a mother. I'm also a terrible daughter. And a useless granddaughter.
Can't do anything about the trigger. So just have to ignore everything until passes.

Kathryn_Anna 12-05-2017 07:38 PM

*bakes some goodies*

I just want to curl up and maybe color. What's the point of having friends if they aren't there for you when you need them? And it's not even like I need them to meet me or come to my house. Just reply to my text. Give me a few minutes of your time. *sigh*

Kahlia1981 18-05-2017 04:50 AM

*safe hugs Kat, Annie, anyone else who wants/needs some*

Annie: I hope things settle down quickly.

My sleep and my mood are both going down the drain right now. I'm sick of crying myself to sleep, and getting up every hour. *sigh*

Kathryn_Anna 13-06-2017 09:03 PM

Who needs sleep? Apparently not me. I'm so exhausted. Everything seems like an uphill battle these days. I just can't seem to get out of feeling so down and out. This sucks. ☹

YodaBearInterrupted 14-06-2017 05:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kathryn_Anna (Post 4114744)
Who needs sleep? Apparently not me. I'm so exhausted. Everything seems like an uphill battle these days. I just can't seem to get out of feeling so down and out. This sucks. ☹

What's sleep? I feel the same way you do... tired but not able to get sleep.

*hugs* I hope you feel better

Kathryn_Anna 14-06-2017 11:32 PM

Thanks Matt. *hugs* I hope you get some sleep.

Yesterday was exhausting. I may be adding 2 more therapies a week to my kids' schedule. Ugh. I am trying to write out everything going through my mind with everything going on right now but it just makes me feel like a shitty parent. It's perfectly ok to eat my feelings, right?

Eir 10-07-2017 11:27 AM

Hi everybody. Just a quick stop by. I'm alive and generally well. Hope things are improving for evevyone.

Kathryn_Anna 12-07-2017 03:15 AM

Hope everyone is doing alright. *offers hugs to those who need it*

Is life always so hard? Do we ever see the light at the end of the tunnel? Life is just really dragging me down. It's stressing me out even in my dreams and I'm on edge 24/7. People ask me how I manage, how I do it. I don't know but I'm hanging on by a very thin thread. I have no time for me and when I make time for me, it's hours after I should be in bed. If running away was an option I would do it...like yesterday.

Destabilised 13-07-2017 01:37 AM

Taking a holiday was probably one of the best things I did, but I forgot that when I get back, all my life issues are waiting for me. Hahaha. Oh life, you so fickle.

Kahlia1981 13-07-2017 10:06 AM

The last couple of weeks have been crazy with the start of the university term. Last Thursday was Orientation all day and both Tuesday and Wednesday this week were lectures/tutorials/workshops....

Can I collapse now and sleep for a few days? Between the pain situation and my having to deal with people I'm exhausted.

*safe hugs for anyone who wants/needs them*
*crawls into my pillow fort to curl up and get some sleep*

Kathryn_Anna 16-07-2017 04:10 PM

I don't know when I last felt this low. It's all so overwhelming and I feel so done with it all. The thoughts creeping into my head are not safe.

*curls up with her blanket* I want to just stay like this for a little while...or forever. Haven't decided yet.

YodaBearInterrupted 29-07-2017 11:47 PM

Hi everyone, hope you are all doing okies *hugs to all*

Haven't been in here for awhile... but really struggling right now with everything and not being safe

*hides in the corner* I hope things get better :(

Kathryn_Anna 17-08-2017 03:21 AM

Hey Matt.

*hugs to anyone who needs one*

Life is just so crazy. I'm so overwhelmed. I don't know how I'm going to make it through. Just want to break down and cry.