RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 06:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by angelic_monster (Post 2309926)
chinchillas

i want chinchillas but dont they like wreak ur house lil i love them i think there the cutest

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 10:04 AM

*curls up in a corner*

Doikers 22-05-2010 10:08 AM

Just me dropping by :) I'm at my parents on their laptop *Morning hugs the ward* I'm not really in a position to keep up with the thread right now, maybe later :)
Also,
Hayley Sais hi! and sends her *Huggles* and hope to be back online in a few days :)

Kitkat :) 22-05-2010 10:15 AM

Never went to the nurse... Or called anyone about it.
Think I may have taken something, my stomachs been hurting on and off for the past few days, ever since the pills went missing... But it should be ok

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 10:16 AM

*hugs mark and Hayley*

Doikers 22-05-2010 10:42 AM

*Hugs Julie and KitKat*

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 11:07 AM

*tackles Mark since he's currently looking at the thread, and therefore is the only one available to tackle* ;) How are you? how's the time going at your parents'? Hopefully well... I seriously just got up like 10 minutes ago, lol... did sleep well, didn't jinx myself, yey!! :) *cuddles* Hope you slept okay. Did you play some WoW with Hayley last night? J/w how you were in touch... hehe.

I'm listening to Sirenia now... just turned it on. :)

I'm in an okay mood although probably will be wanting to cut later today... will be alone-ish for most of it, as far as I know, so yeah. I might go somewhere sometime, dunno though. :( Guess I'll hang out on here a lot of the day. Hehe.

*cuddles Hels* Thanks for the add. :) Yey!! :D

*hides in her hole again and goes to play some more WoW* :P

one_step_closer 22-05-2010 11:31 AM

Hello everyone. *cuddles for all*

Doikers 22-05-2010 12:11 PM

Hey *BEARCUDDLES April*

Things are going well at my parents , I'm feeling frustrated but I don't know why ? Used to privacy on tap I guess , one of the perks of living alone , also used to being online on and off regulary all day .

I was thinking " I wonder how Hayley is" and *Beep Beep* I receive a text from her :) So we've texted a couple of times that's how we're in touch :)

Can't play WoW here as my parents don't have it on their laptop :S

I hope you go out and about sometime and enjoy youself today April , maybe you could shoot some more bottles with your new rifle? I have a .22 air rifle but haven't target shot anything in years , I used to go and shoot at my pellet trap and cans and stuff . I also have a .177 gas powered air pistol , it's in the same place as my rifle , lost in my parents garage ,I hope this doesn't make me sound like to much of a gun nut lol .I just used to enjoy target shooting is all. Anyway..... I hope you can distract yourself from harming :)

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Spots wildy insane (Hannah?) and hugs*

wildly insane 22-05-2010 12:14 PM

Hi Lindsay, how are you?

*hugs April* glad you're feeling in a good mood and I hope it stays, you should definitely go out if the weather where you are is as lovely as we have it here.

*hugs Mark* hope you are enjoying yourself at your parents

*hugs Julie* hope you are okay

*hugs KitKat* you really should get checked out sweetie some pills can do some long term damage without you realising it, especially if your stomach still hurts.

*hugs Helen* I hope you have a good time with your Nan and that she is feeling better than the last time you saw her. I snapped at somebody at the party last night because they said to somebody else "get the moth" and I snapped "why what has it ever done to you" geez people have no respect for right of other animals to live here too

*hugs Crimson* glad I turned it into slightly plainer English, I did try but genetics is notoriously difficult to explain :P how are the kits today?

*hugs Laura* you aren't crap, honest you're not!

hugs everyone else hiding in holes or corners or just popping in and if you're in the UK leaves a good few bottles of sunscreen around. I'm tired, I don't want to have to concentrate on job applications and interview prepping but I have to, I don't have a choice if I want to get out of here, hopefully get to enjoy the sun in a bit, it's such a shame there's so much glare on laptops so I can't work outside. still want to cut but still saying no.

wildly insane 22-05-2010 12:16 PM

I used to target shoot with an air pistol too when I was a kid, I was actually quite good at it :D

Kitkat :) 22-05-2010 12:24 PM

I'm scared to, I don't have a chance to call them either...

wildly insane 22-05-2010 12:32 PM

can you not go to an NHS walk in centre, you don't need an appointment and they might be able to help? Is there one near you? *cuddles kitkat*

one_step_closer 22-05-2010 12:47 PM

I'm ok thanks. The sun is shining :)

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:21 PM

Mark, it doesn't make you sound like a gun nut at all. :P Well, at least not compared to Jarrod!! Besides our .22 rifle, we have a .45 1911 (pistol), a .9mm pistol, a .22 pistol, a carbine, and a .30-06 (?) deer rifle. So yeah. The .45 is my baby... lol... I love target shooting with it (haven't named it yet :P). I got it new and it is my first gun, so yeah. My dad is also into guns, has quite a few although not as many as we do. :) Not like it's a competition or anything... haha. And yeah I can understand how you wouldn't like the, well, lack of privacy at your parents', although I'm betting it's keeping you (somewhat) from cutting. So that would be a good thing. *cuddles*

*cuddles Hannah* Yeah, genetics ARE difficult to explain without going into a lot of detail and confusing stuff at that!! I was in a biological anthropology class last fall (2009) and the prof was trying to explain genetics to kids who had never had biology before... it must've been difficult!! especially since he's an anthropologist, not a biologist. I was a bio major for a year before I switched over to psych, so I had botany and zoology so got a feel for genetics, although never truly understood the theories etc. (Does anyone? heh...) I'm sorry you feel like cutting... keep fighting the urges though, you'll make it through.

It's an icky day here... I think... the sun isn't shining, at least; it's all cloudy out. :( Oh well. And I'm still feeling sick... really really tired and congested... fun times... NOT. Grrrr. And I think I made my sister get sick... lol... spread the love!! :P

So she (my sister) will be coming over around 9:30 - an hour - and I am not sure what we'll do. Probably go out for coffee or something. That would be nice.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : ED trig

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday lunch. I'm kind of... refusing to eat? I don't know. :-S I just texted my NP about that, maybe she can give some advice as I'm kind of scared to eat now... :-S I don't know. I don't make any sense. But I'm feeling HUNGRY and that's a lovely feeling. I haven't felt hungry in a long time. The growly tummy feeling is lovely... although I know it's not helping my cold. Hopefully my NP will text back with something useful... :-S

Sorry.............. :(

xxjuliexx 22-05-2010 01:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2310665)

The following content has been hidden - Reason : ED trig

I haven't eaten anything since yesterday lunch. I'm kind of... refusing to eat? I don't know. :-S I just texted my NP about that, maybe she can give some advice as I'm kind of scared to eat now... :-S I don't know. I don't make any sense. But I'm feeling HUNGRY and that's a lovely feeling. I haven't felt hungry in a long time. The growly tummy feeling is lovely... although I know it's not helping my cold. Hopefully my NP will text back with something useful... :-S

we can relate yes..*nods* *offers hugs*

wildly insane 22-05-2010 01:41 PM

*hugs April* wow that sounds like a fun lot of subjects to study :) very interesting, although getting an anthropologist to teach genetics to kids is just cruel, lol. I understand the enjoying feeling hungry thing, but you really should eat something, maybe a smoothie or something, easy to eat, yummy and healthy? hope your np can help

*huggles for Julie*

yay sun shining but I'm still inside grr...waiting for mum to call humpf.

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:41 PM

*hugs Amy* Thanks love... wish you couldn't relate, though, because then you'd be healthier than I am. :(

I'm sorry, I don't know if that's against the rules or not... :-S

*hides in a deep, deep hole*

Scarletdreamer 22-05-2010 01:42 PM

*huggles Hannah* I can't force myself... I know, I'm a coward, don't have the courage nor the strength to do that, right now anyway... but I might get some tea with honey, have some left over from last night. Am trying to figure out how to get a no-cal beverage from the coffee shop...... :'(

Feel so stupid. :'(

MammaMia 22-05-2010 01:49 PM

It's really warm again haha!!

*cuddles everyone* Haven't long woke up, really tired ha :(