RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 13-10-2010 03:56 AM

Hi Amy, how are you going?

xxjuliexx 13-10-2010 03:58 AM

*shrugs* ok...
how r u?

Kahlia1981 13-10-2010 04:07 AM

Pretty much the same.

misskitty112 13-10-2010 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2527032)
EDIT:- Sorry interupted by the phone , I personally think that you should leave your videos up on youtube , don't give this ******** get you down . What do you talk about on your videos ?

Sorry I didn't see this until now. Mostly my videos are my journals. I hate writing since I write so much in school, so I talk about triggers, ways to stop SI, I rant and vent, I ponder crap that goes on in my head, I talk about my therapy and meds. They're not... exciting to watch in the least and I basically just put them up so one of my friends who's in a different time zone for uni now can keep up with me without us trying to organize talk time.

Doikers 13-10-2010 11:31 AM

*Hugs Kahlia* Good luck at the Dr's today :)

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Sarah* YEY ! for feeling so good :)

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Ryuu*

Hi Amy

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you got a funny smoothie :S

Ugh Today makes it 3 days in a row that I've Physically and mentally not been able to get out of bed until gone 11am and have woken up more tired than when I went to bed :S

nicole94 13-10-2010 01:57 PM

*hugs everybody* hmm, the wards very quiet today, might be a good chance for me to get some sleep :D
*curls up and sleeps.*

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:03 PM

*Hugs Nicole* How are you besides sleepy ? :)

nicole94 13-10-2010 02:11 PM

*hugs mark, i'm good thanks (but very very sleepy, went to bed at 10.30 last night, didnt sleep at all, gave up trying at 6.15 and got up.) had a good day at college, did childcare all day today and we did a puzzle and drew flowers XD (one person had to disrupt it and we had to think why they were being disruptive.) and we all had a good laugh when the tutor slid the draw back in and goes 'i like things that slip in and out easily' and clara goes 'i bet you do!' XD
how're you?

Louise 13-10-2010 02:20 PM

Hi everyone

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:21 PM

I'm feeling low, just my sleeping pattern is massivly out of whack this week , I'm in bed 14 hours a day and I'm still tired because I'm depressed, because a night time med still sedates me into the morning and because I'm getting over a cold , Sorry I may have mentioned all that a day or so ago :S

It sounds like you had a fun day Nicole :) hehe

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:22 PM

Hey Louise *Hugs* How are you ?

Louise 13-10-2010 02:25 PM

*Hugs Nicole and Mark* I could be better not sleeping well and having strong urges.

nicole94 13-10-2010 02:26 PM

yeah i did. lol. aaw, sorry you're feeling so low. i know what you mean about the sleeping thing! mine is the complete opposite though, i dont sleep at all :/

Doikers 13-10-2010 02:28 PM

I'm Sorry you are stuggling Louise , Can you do anything to divert your attention , Read a nice book, Draw, Listen to nice music, Go for a walk ?

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 03:03 PM

cuddles all, then hides.
mark: did you hear form april yet, its not like her to be away from here for so long, im getting a bit worried about her

Doikers 13-10-2010 04:10 PM

*Hugs Jill* Laura let me know and April just posted it on her facebook 3 hours ago that she is away training for her new job until Friday night / Saturday , So she is okay :) Sorry not to have posted it up earlier ,oversight , oops sorry .
How are you Jill ?

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 04:13 PM

cheers mark, was getting worried.
erm im okay i guess,erm ever feel like life is one complete waste of time. =[ hows you today mark

PoisonedApple 13-10-2010 04:55 PM

Quote:

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you got a funny smoothie :S
*nods* I tried emailing corporate and got an undeliverable email for my troubles... today I'm going to try their fax # and their mailing address and if I don't get some kind of reply I'm reporting them to the better business bureau. Any untrained employee (or one that doesn't speak the language of the country they're in fluently, or in this case both!) should not be left to handle the business by themselves.

*hugs everyone*
Anyone mind if I head over there *points* and take a nap?

MammaMia 13-10-2010 05:01 PM

Crimson, that sucks about the smoothie & such.

Mark, I'm sorry you're feeling so low & the depression is probably a huge part to play in your sleeping right now. I know when I'm really low and when my best friend is, we don't like or want to get out of bed either really.

*cuddles all*

I'm doing better today. Not 100% bounced back yet but I'm getting there :D Been to the doctors for my follow up appointment. She said my underarms, face and right eye were all looking better. But not my left one. So got new cream for that which I can re-use if it comes back again once it's cleared up & I stop using it. Plus was my last day (only went back yesterday) at college for 2 & half weeks. As I'm going away on holiday on Friday (but won't be posting or lurking lots this time) and then when I get back, we'll have already broken up for half term woop!!! Seeing my Dad tonight, haven't seen him since day before I went to my bestie's. Been missing him a bit. Sorry for going on about me a bit.

SoMuchMore 13-10-2010 05:04 PM

*hugs everyone*

*glomps helen because I spy her*
EDIT- glad you are feeling better today and that the doc says mostly everything looks better. Where are you going on holiday? hope its a good time! Glad to hear that you are getting to see your dad tonight.

hmmm.. seems like everyone in here could use an extra nap. *designates ward nap time* everyone claim a spot :-P
just kidding.

Sorry for my lack of individuals. Can't stay on too long b/c I am still insanely busy with uni stuff. Hoping that it settles down tomorrow afternoon... at least then the midterm exams will be over for a few weeks.

MammaMia 13-10-2010 05:09 PM

Thanks Laura. Hope things settle down soon. I'm going to Lanzarote with my Mum for a week. Should be good. Really need a holiday in the hot sunshine!! BLISS =D

Doikers 13-10-2010 05:11 PM

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Crimson* Good luck Crimson !

*Hugs Helen* Where are you going on your holiday?Exiteing :) oohhh Lanzarote :) I've never ever been to Spain, have you ?

*Hugs Laura* Designated nap time!!!!Ohhhhhhh good luck with your exams

MammaMia 13-10-2010 05:12 PM

Mark, see post above, we must been typing at same time :

EDIT: Again, we were posting at same time. I have been to Spain. I went to Majorca last year with my Dad :D

Doikers 13-10-2010 05:17 PM

Hee , Duel Posts aplenty Helen :)

risenfromperdition 13-10-2010 05:25 PM

*takes blanket and pillow and falls asleeeep*

marshki 13-10-2010 05:34 PM

*enters slowly and hides under a table, Sob*

Doikers 13-10-2010 05:38 PM

*Hugs Heather*

*Waves to Marshki* Hello I'm Mark :) You okay ?

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 05:40 PM

Hi Shaz. Do you mind hugs? I'm Lia. What's up?

*Hugs everyone else.* Glad everyone seems to be doing semi-ok today :)

*hugs Jill because she seems to be struggling*

*Hugs Louise*

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 05:56 PM

thanks lia, hahaha i love it when adults act like little kids. thought they were supost to be the grown ups. some people in my rl need to grow the fu%k up. aaaaaaaaaaargh!!!!! and act like the adults they are ment to be.

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 06:06 PM

You alright Jill? Something happened?

Today, whilst standing in my back garden, I realised that you have a perfect view into my room, even with the blinds closed. Which means the pervert who lives in the house behind us has had a perfect view of me getting changed twice a day for the past 10 years. FML.

Doikers 13-10-2010 06:11 PM

*Hugs Jill* Are ou okay Jill?

*Hugs Lia* You really should get some curtains it seems that it would be a good idea , I'd hate to know people could look into my bedroom no matter who they are . Maybe even grow a tree if you can to sheild the view ?

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 06:22 PM

Tbh Mark, I've lived here for 10 years. I really don't think there's much difference to be made anymore. I think it would be what they call too little too late.

*Hugs* You feeling any better now?

Doikers 13-10-2010 06:26 PM

Sorry Lia I hadn't thought of that :P
I'm still feeling low , I went to bed this afternoon for just over an hour I just want to sleep *Sigh* sorry I'll try not to drag the ward into my lowness

marshki 13-10-2010 06:29 PM

*waves*
i'm scared still had such a horrid day, and my next meeting has been cancelled (which is good and bad)
hi Taz lol love it,
Big cuddles with everyone? this lil shazzy like cuddles LOTS :S

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 06:30 PM

erm nope not okay. hahaha fhhdjdwshkdjh =[

Doikers 13-10-2010 06:32 PM

*Hugs Shaz* What meeting got called off ?

*Hugs Jill* Whats wrong?

shadowedsoul 13-10-2010 06:39 PM

argh why are people such arshes. and treat people like ****. im so pissed off and angery at this person, i want to smack this person in the face, but right now i dont think i would stop. sorry curls up and hides

Doikers 13-10-2010 06:43 PM

*Hugs Jill*

one_step_closer 13-10-2010 06:43 PM

*hugs everyone*

I can't take much more of my low moods. I feel generally rubbish today plus I came home to find out that my appeal for ESA has gone through but they have decided not to re-think the decision, which was to stop my benefit. I think it can go to a tribunal next but i'm not sure I want to go through that.

Louise 13-10-2010 06:51 PM

hugs everyone

Doikers 13-10-2010 06:51 PM

OH Lindsay :S *Hugs* I'm really sorry to hesar you are having benefit issues , It's a constant worry that this sort of thing would happen to us on benefits , Do you have a support worker? or a social worker or the like that you can talk this through with ?

one_step_closer 13-10-2010 07:01 PM

I can speak to my OT about it, i'm seeing her on Friday.

Doikers 13-10-2010 07:05 PM

I hope you get some good advice Lindsay :)

I'm going to lay down for 30 minutes , maybe I'll sleep a little bit

one_step_closer 13-10-2010 07:12 PM

Hope you have a good nap, Mark.

misskitty112 13-10-2010 07:14 PM

*hugs everyone*
Homecoming week's almost over, so I'll be returned to ya'll shortly. wooooo!
I'm sleepy.

Doikers 13-10-2010 07:41 PM

Hey Felicia :) *Hugs*

Louise 13-10-2010 07:54 PM

Hi Felicia

RYUU 13-10-2010 08:48 PM

not feeling so good at the moment want to cut want to kill myself feeling so emotional

Doikers 13-10-2010 09:02 PM

*Hugs Ryuu* You can beat those urges , You CAN!! Music is a wonderful way to divert your attention , try putting some on and losing yourself in it for a few minutes or as long as you need .

I'm going to bed , I don't want to jinx tomorrow but my mood is due a good day no? Out of bed at 10am seems a reasonable goal , my "Psycho-social interventions" group session 2 is at 2pm*Hugs the ward*

FlyingNy 13-10-2010 09:05 PM

*Hugs all.* A lot of activity since I was last on a couple of hours ago.

Heya Shaz, welcome to the ward and since you do like hugs, have one :) *squishy hugs*