RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Jetforce 17-06-2008 02:11 PM

*hugs helen back*

Thx's :-)

How come u feel like crying? i do too...but that's awakard of me to cry - pretty strange seeing a guy cry...but i'll crying for no reason if i'm able to get the tears out..which i doubtful

MammaMia 17-06-2008 02:32 PM

*hugs you again*

No problem sweetheart :D I don't like seeing you like this :( Don't like seeing anyone like it =[

I feels like crying because my best friend is flying out to spain for 3 months on Monday, so we spend our last day together, well afternoon on Thursday, and the thought of it just makes me well up. Also I want to cry because I am very worried about two of my best friends (who happen to post in here)....because I know how they both feel and what they want isn't good. So this weekend, when I see them both, is going to be way emotional for me...because I'll know where as one doesn't know about the other, but will work it out from this post. Damm >.<

Pomegranate 17-06-2008 03:04 PM

Hells, if you are talking about me, you don't need to worry. I will be fine, I always am and I'm not going anywhere soon. What will I figure out from that post? (sorry tired and hung over).

Crying is ok hun, if it will make you feel better then cry away *offers a tissue*

shadowedseraph 17-06-2008 03:31 PM

Thanks for the hugs guys *hugs to those that need them*

I'm just spiralling downwards at the moment the voicesa wont stop and my mood is dragging me down i just need to feel safe from myself and the world

*hands out hot chocolate and cookies*

Jetforce 17-06-2008 03:33 PM

*cuddles shadow*

R u on any meds? it sounds like u should be on some if ur hearing voices :S not fun...but yeah, tc of urself :-) xx

MammaMia 17-06-2008 03:48 PM

Yes you're one of the two. I'd love to believe you, but something is telling me you're jst saying that. But I trust you. :tongue2: Indeed you can't go anywhere, you're putting up with me tomorrow, saturday AND Sunday (well part of it). Think you can surive? :shocked: I thought you might figure out who the other person is when I'm on about worrying about two people...and since I mention this weekend.....about seeing them both....

I wish I could cry :crying:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 856541)
Hells, if you are talking about me, you don't need to worry. I will be fine, I always am and I'm not going anywhere soon. What will I figure out from that post? (sorry tired and hung over).

Crying is ok hun, if it will make you feel better then cry away *offers a tissue*

Detour. Derail 17-06-2008 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 856289)
OMG Alex :(
I'm so sorry because I know how much you don't want to move
(Or you moving out of your parents house alone?)
*snuggles*

I wish!!!!
Naww...I'm moving with my family....then I'll probably be moving out on my own next year O.o

MammaMia 17-06-2008 05:27 PM

*snuggles*
I don't want you to leave usssssss :(

Detour. Derail 17-06-2008 05:35 PM

I'm not leaving for forever hun....*hugs*

shadowedseraph 17-06-2008 05:39 PM

*snuggles Jetforce* thanks

yes i am on meds but they dont seem to be working right at this minute in time which is frustrating as hell i wish i knew what to do

curvyphoenix 17-06-2008 05:40 PM

*brings happy pillow and soft blanket in to curl up in the corner*

MammaMia 17-06-2008 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 856983)
I'm not leaving for forever hun....*hugs*

I know...:) *hugs*

farawayfairy 17-06-2008 06:28 PM

Hello,

I'm new to vets, is it ok if I hide and snuggle up in the corner?

Zedebee 17-06-2008 06:39 PM

^^ Of course it is =)

*curls up in a corner somewhere*
I don't want to go back there I don't I don't but I do but....*covers ears*

farawayfairy 17-06-2008 06:47 PM

Detour. Derail 17-06-2008 06:48 PM

idontwanttodothisanymore

Zedebee 17-06-2008 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by farawayfairy (Post 857209)

First of all, call me Zed =)
Second of all - welcome [should've done that before...sorry]
And...not quite really...

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reason[TO]Believe (Post 857211)
idontwanttodothisanymore

*cuddles a hell of a lot*

Auburn Shadow 17-06-2008 07:02 PM

*hugs everyone*

What's up Zed?

*passes out in a corner for a while*

Zedebee 17-06-2008 07:04 PM

*hugs Hana*

Um..Zed just finding everything hard and being silly...*shushes*

Kuwairo 17-06-2008 07:06 PM

*MASSIVE HUGS for zed and alexx*
talk to us...