RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 12:35 AM

Thanks guys....it means alot because I really struggled with it

*yawns*
Im gonna...curl up over there in that comfy looking corner...
I'll talk to you all tomorrow :)
xxxxxx

Pomegranate 07-04-2008 12:38 AM

Night Alexx :)

Think I may follow her lead and head off to bed myself. Night all *hugs* xxx

effervescence 07-04-2008 01:23 AM

ok well you'll all get this when you wake up so GOOD MORNING ALL!!! except jeremy, who may be around - in which case, RIGHT HAND YELLOW!! :)

emma, is hope emma is doing ok. it was very brave of her to agree to go to hospital. i think i'd have to be very drunk/drugged up to do that!

i am considering seeing if my counsellor has any cancellations this week. problem is, if i talked about what i wanted to talk about, she would have to tell someone, cos it wold violate the "confidentiality unless serious harm to yourself/others" thingy. argh.

alexx, WELL DONE for not ODing! especially when you had all that crap bout your mum telling your aunty etc. i can't think of much worse than my family finding ot about my problems, so i'm sending you lots of sympathy. *oozes sympathy*

ally, if you appt is today, hope it goes well. you're not flawed, just struggling, like us. but it does NOT detract from who you are as a person!

~*forever_broken*~ 07-04-2008 02:16 AM

Chole (please tell me if I've spelled that wrong even though I will be completely mortified... I'd rather be mortified and get it right next time than continue in blissful ignorance but spell your name wrong all the time),
Anyway, lol

Thanks sweetie.

Hun, you should probably try and see if you can get in... And I wouldn't worry too much. Often times I've worried about the reaction I'd get over something I wanted to bring up... And it was never as bad as I had imagined.

Good luck sweetie, trying to get in... *hugs*

Take care

effervescence 07-04-2008 02:42 AM

chloe. so u were close, lol.
thanks. take care of you too x

~*forever_broken*~ 07-04-2008 05:10 AM

Ok, this is me, embarassed :blush:
Sorry :pinch: I'll remember... Duh, it's like how it sounds :eyeroll:

Ugh, my head hurts... Damn cold :-(

Jetforce 07-04-2008 08:18 AM

*hugs to every1 and leaves some homemade chocolate chip biscuits on the table*

oh and yeah, left foot blue chloe lol...

squiggles 07-04-2008 09:26 AM

*Peeps out from under duvet*
*Hugs to all*
Think I've been hiding under here forever. It's nice and safe underhere, away from the world.
*Goes back under duvet*
Squiggles

effervescence 07-04-2008 10:27 AM

right hand red

effervescence 07-04-2008 10:29 AM

ally, the owner of one my schools used to call me cleo, for years, after being told repeatedly wat my name was. so dont worry :)

jeremy how are you?

MammaMia 07-04-2008 11:11 AM

Guys, just popping in to see ya guys.

I'm missing you so so so so so so much, 9 days til my internet will be back, can't come quick enough.

I ****ed up so badly last night and now I'm paying for it, hasn't stopping hurting since last night.

*cries*

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 02:21 PM

HELEN!!! *pounces*
I TOLD YOUUUUUU!!!!
Its not ****ing up....its just a slip...
you can come back from it ok?:]
stay strong babydoll ^_^
Much love
xxxx

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Jetforce 07-04-2008 02:57 PM

I'm well thx's chloe

urself? sorry 4 the late reply :P been busy with uni work

um...green right hand..tangled up yet? i am lol haha

*crash tackles helen softly* wb hon :-) glad to see ur back for a tick..hope ur internet works soon, coz we miss u :P.

*cuddles alexx* hope ur keeping okies there too...

also STAY SAFE ppl...*jem's aura surrounds u with safety*

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 03:15 PM

I wanna spin the twister spinner,...coz im bad at playing twister

LEFT FOOT RED!! :]

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 03:29 PM

Ive just realised...
I havent spoken to my mum since yesterday morning...
Im...alot pissed off at her...
she told me to OD

~*forever_broken*~ 07-04-2008 04:39 PM

She didn't?!?!? Good lord, hunni that's awful! I'd be pissed off as well!
*snuggles you*

Helen luv, *massive hugs* hang in there sweetie, we miss you tons...

Jeremy, lol, you're so weird ;-) *tackles her strange Aussie friend* lol

*yawn* I'm SO tired... Didn't make it to lecture this morning as I had a bugger of a time sleeping last night :pinch:. How much do I suck :eyeroll:... A LOT, ugh, I'm not happy with myself :-(... Don't suppose I could just do absolutely nothing other than lay I bed all day..? Didn't think so... Damn world keeps going even when I don't want to :-(

Anyway, wow, I'm a bit of a downer today I guess

*hugs for anyone that needs it or just wants it*

Take care all

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 04:53 PM

*Hugs Ally*
I wish I could help you hun....
I didnt sleep that well last night either ><
But you're doing really well...
personally I would have just stayed in bed and moped :P
take care
--------------------------------------
yeh she did :/
I was sat...in floods of tears, feeling really down, and she said she really wanted me to be admitted and i explained that they wont admit me yet and she said "unless you do something....like if you went and overdosed...right now... you want to be admitted dont you?"

~*forever_broken*~ 07-04-2008 05:13 PM

lol Thanks hun... Haven't got up yet though ;-). But if I miss my Drs appointment, my therapy session, and work I'll be in very hot water to say the least.
-----------------
Oh good lord. I think I see what she was getting at... But it doesn't make sense and is about the stupidest,most uncaring, irresponsible thing I've ever heard!! You don't OD just to get admitted!! For heaven sake :eyeroll:
*massive snuggles* I'm sorry luv, that's awful :-(

BrightStarShining 07-04-2008 05:17 PM

Try not to think about it so much, read a book, listen to music, take a bath and maybe even have a chat with someone on the phone :) at least one of those is bound to help.. I'm sorry ou're feeling so crappy Alexx, wish there was something I could do to make it all better.. If you need a chat just pm me!

Take care xx

Detour. Derail 07-04-2008 05:21 PM

ahaha!! Make sure you get up then :P
dont want you to get into trouble!!
---------------------------
I know...she's stupid...:pinch:
she just wants to get rid of me... :/
*huggles*