RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 09-01-2011 08:31 PM

^ I've heard that one before Kitty, makes me giggle. I love babies too!!! I love all children really hehe. But particularly when they're young :) My cousin is growing up so fast. She's only 2 but very clever already :D

one_step_closer 09-01-2011 08:34 PM

None of my family have babies at the moment. I think i'd like a child of my own one day but i'm scared that my illnesses would mess up their life.

Doikers 09-01-2011 08:37 PM

I have the same nightmare about illness going around my head Lindsay *Hugs* First I have got to persude a woman (One in Particular) That we should have a family but thats far off.

MammaMia 09-01-2011 08:42 PM

Lindsay, I can imagine you're scared. My best friend has few mental illness but went on to have 3 children (as she sadly had a son who died & 5 miscarriages aswell) and so far they're doing well. So doesn't necessarily mean your children will have mental illnesses or be messed up by yours. *hugs lots*

SparkleKitten 09-01-2011 08:43 PM

Lindsay I have the same issues *cuddles*

*snuggles Helen* Yeah, I'm in shock

Asanunu 09-01-2011 08:43 PM

I've been really tired as well. Hoarded away in my room, because I dont want to interact with anyone..

Gonna be really annoyed if all that damn spray my cousin is spraying leaks into my room -_- She knows I'm asthmatic, but doesn't seem to give a damn. At least it Outside of my room, otherwise I'd likely have some not-too-kind words..

Ehh...Just want to curl up and pass out again >.>

Asanunu 09-01-2011 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2648021)
*cuddles Lia* the girl who deleted me wished cot death on my friends baby because she lost a court case she brought against them (for stealing his half of the business) and another person just ripped into another friend who's losing weight from obesity right now saying she'll never be healthy or pretty and to give up now. I really can't believe what some people will do for their own gain

Some people are just ****ing cruel :/

Honestly, why does it seem like adults act so damn childish, and even that is sort of insulting to the children of our day and age.

I've never heard a child be this mean. At least they have some respect for common human dignity...

SparkleKitten 09-01-2011 08:47 PM

Hey Rhayven I'm Sarah *waves* Sorry your cousin is spraying things, is there anyone you can tell?

PsychoKitty2010 09-01-2011 08:50 PM

Yeah I can relate to that, Mark. I've never been completely comfortable around other peoples children. I just like looking at babies. Even my sisters kids were assholes to me when they were young. Like not in the cute way. They were evil. But I can't wait to be able to have my own child. If I am pregnant, I will be giving birth at the end of July or August sometime.

I hope I am pregnant. I really do. Thursday is a long time to wait. Can't I just get a universal remote and fast forward to Thursday? I promise I wouldn't abuse it like Adam Sandler did in the movie Click. :D

MammaMia 09-01-2011 08:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ribenalion (Post 2648100)
*snuggles Helen* Yeah, I'm in shock

*snuggles Sarah* I'm not surprised sweet. Sadly there's many horrible people in the world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Asanunu (Post 2648101)
I've been really tired as well. Hoarded away in my room, because I dont want to interact with anyone..

Gonna be really annoyed if all that damn spray my cousin is spraying leaks into my room -_- She knows I'm asthmatic, but doesn't seem to give a damn. At least it Outside of my room, otherwise I'd likely have some not-too-kind words..

Ehh...Just want to curl up and pass out again >.>

Hope you'll be okay. *cuddles* Is there anything you'd like us to call you instead of your username?

MammaMia 09-01-2011 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PsychoKitty2010 (Post 2648111)
I hope I am pregnant. I really do. Thursday is a long time to wait. Can't I just get a universal remote and fast forward to Thursday? I promise I wouldn't abuse it like Adam Sandler did in the movie Click. :D

I wish we could. I hate having to wait for something. It'll be here before you know it but I know it feels like forever at the moment darling. Try distract yourself?

Doikers 09-01-2011 08:57 PM

I hope you are pregnant if you wish it too Kitty *Hugs*

Wow we are moving pretty fast tonigh , I'm having trouble keeping up

Asanunu 09-01-2011 09:01 PM

Not really. She just likes being an ass. Not gonna bite into her, though, because she has a friend over...

And yeah, I prefer Rhayven.

I hope your pregnant :) Always have had a fascination with pregnancy, even if theres no real chance of getting preggers myself. Good luck though :)

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:01 PM

So am I Mark a little :p

I wish I was pregnant too but now's not a good time :( But hey.

nicole94 09-01-2011 09:01 PM

*Hugs everybody*

Doikers 09-01-2011 09:05 PM

*Hugs Nicole* how are you hun?

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2648132)
*Hugs everybody*

*hugs Nicole lots* How are you honey?

nicole94 09-01-2011 09:07 PM

*Hugs Mark and Helen*
I'm ok thanks, you?

MammaMia 09-01-2011 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nicole94 (Post 2648154)
*Hugs Mark and Helen*
I'm ok thanks, you?

Glad you're ok. I'm good thanks :) *hugs*

PsychoKitty2010 09-01-2011 09:17 PM

I'm trying to keep myself distracted but its so hard. I pretty much already know I am pregnant. I have the symptoms and my period was supposed to start last Wednesday. But, I need it officially confirmed in order to get on medical through the state. I need to get in and be seen, because I will be considered high risk, being that I had a tubular pregnancy my first go around. And if I get on medical, I will be able to go see an actual doctor OUTSIDE of the school and possibly get properly diagnosed. It's just all so frustrating, really.