RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shattered1 30-06-2011 05:06 AM

*waves hi* to everyone
then curls up in corner and wishes she could just disappear

Doikers 30-06-2011 10:19 AM

*Hugs Crimson* Thanks for the confetti :)

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Oliver*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Heather* :)

*Hugs Matt*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Rhi*

*Hugs Shattered1*

Spacegirlnz 30-06-2011 10:36 AM

*hugs back to everyone*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2869560)
*waves to spacegirlnz* Hi I'm Mark :)

Hey!
Quote:

Originally Posted by one_step_closer (Post 2869584)
Hi Emma, i'm Lindsay.

Hey!
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rhi89 (Post 2870499)
*hugs Oliver*

*hugs everyone*

I'm sorry about names... they've all escaped my brain tonight :/

I haven't hurt myself in a long time, I just can't seem to stop thinking about doing it again. its happening all the time and i'm starting to worry myself. I used to feel this way when i self harmed and back then I would just give in. I'm trying to ignore it as I feel like I have some self control over my urges now but Its always on my mind and I'm getting really wound up and short tempered.

Things haven't been easy over the last few months and I just don't want to go back to how I was. My brain keeps telling me it will help but I know its just going to cause me to spiral out of control again.

I really did think I had my feelings under control. It scares me that this is going to go on forever. I can't cope with it.

Omg. You seriously have just written down what I'm feeling too. It's driving me more crazy that I already am. And I've not had counseling or whatever in ages, and GPs never listen to me, so I don't even want to try to get help, which makes things even worse.

Doikers 30-06-2011 12:24 PM

*Hugs Emma if hugs are okay*

*Spots and squishes Lindsay* How are you hun ?

one_step_closer 30-06-2011 12:26 PM

Hey everyone.

I'm so close to overdosing. I don't really care but i'm worried about having to go and get myself checked over because I know that I will be treated like dirt. Maybe I should just not bother getting medical attention. If I die my brother will eventually get over it.

How are you, Mark?

Laura2.0 30-06-2011 12:58 PM

*hugs all* How are you all??
*hugs Lindsay* Don't OD please. What makes you feel like you need to OD?

sorry I'm not doing individuals.
I had a little accident, when I was riding my bike earlier today I kind of hit a trashcan and fell and scraped my right ellbow and foot so I suck at typing.
Today feels almost as ****ed up as yesterday. So much **** going on it's almost funny.

Doikers 30-06-2011 02:27 PM

Please seek medical attention if you OD Lindsay *Humongous Hugs*

*Hugs Laura* I'm sorry you had an accident hun :(

I am weak , I was out so I bought drink, I hate myself sometimes.

Louise 30-06-2011 06:33 PM

hugs everyone

PoisonedApple 30-06-2011 07:19 PM

ok... i"m gonna restart my comp in hopes it fixes my keyboard and mouse and try to redo my post...

Doikers 30-06-2011 08:30 PM

*hugs Louise*

*Hugs Crimson*

PoisonedApple 30-06-2011 08:33 PM

ok... 4 hours of intermittent reading, 2 computer restarts and a staff meeting later... the only thing I remember I was going to say was:
Just because you gave in and bought it doesn't mean you have to drink it, Mark *squishes* or for that matter you could give it to a friend or family as a gift if it's a kind they like... :)

PoisonedApple 30-06-2011 08:35 PM

*hugs everyone*
Hope you're all doing well!
*scurries off to get more work done*

Doikers 30-06-2011 09:40 PM

I did Crimson but now I'm heading to bed

I love you guys

*Night time hugs y'all*

PoisonedApple 30-06-2011 09:49 PM

*cuddles Mark* Tomorrow is a new day! Can't expect to win with no slips or it wouldn't be an addiction you are trying to break :) Good Night! And since you'll likely get this when you wake up, Day 1 starts now!

I updated my blog with a rant on rampant stupidity and ignorance today and other updates since I last shared if anyone is interested {http://mybusylifeinalaska.blogspot.com/}.
Eventually I'll figure out how to put my song lyrics and other stuff in my siggy bar without it saying I have too many lines... then I'll just throw the link in there. As it is, what is there is the most it'd let me have. I find it odd seeing as I had so much in there before... Hmmmmmmmm.

Cazki 30-06-2011 10:28 PM

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Oiver*

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Louise*

taz35 30-06-2011 11:23 PM

*hugs everyone*

I have a major headache at the moment, I think it might be a migraine. Been feeling okay the past couple of days, but certainly lower than previously. Don't know why, but still keeping my head up.

Hope your all doing well <3

PoisonedApple 01-07-2011 12:30 AM

*hugs Taz and Ian*

frenchhorn 01-07-2011 12:32 AM

*hugs all*

aklx 01-07-2011 12:46 AM

****************ufck

frenchhorn 01-07-2011 12:52 AM

*hugs Mrs Pan* whats up?