RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

anarchistl0ve 12-06-2010 07:20 AM

*cuddles and goodie bags full of stickers and plastic rings and neckalces*

I Hate, hate, hate when I let food consume me.. well more like I consume it... no wonder I am such a fat gross pig... btw anyone else a binge eater or am I once again alone.

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 07:25 AM

*snuggles if you want* bet you're not a fat gross pig [wow im one to talk lols]

*curls up and sleeps*

anarchistl0ve 12-06-2010 07:34 AM

*snuggles with* but i am a fat pig :(. i used to be so pretty then i let food in.

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 07:50 AM

*cuddles more* food is silly *nod*

risenfromperdition 12-06-2010 07:52 AM

me getta photograph butterflys being released in morning ^.^ lol.

anarchistl0ve 12-06-2010 07:54 AM

Food is evil. I looves me some butterflies

taz35 12-06-2010 09:51 AM

*hugs Jess* I'm glad you didn't give up completely <3

*hugs Heather* I love my TWLOHA shirt :D But I feel like a huge hypocrite whenever I wear it... ><

*hugs Becca* you're not a fat pig at all. You're beautiful <3

This is ridiculous. It's 4 am and I can't sleep. I've been awake since 10 am yesterday morning... how many hours is that? I can't even wrap my brain around simple math right now. And I have to work in 8 hours. *curls up in a ball and tries to fall asleep* This is not going to end well....

wolfos3d 12-06-2010 10:41 AM

Me too Taz. *hugs* I ended up having a suprise visit from a friend this afternoon and that made me feel a bit better.

one_step_closer 12-06-2010 11:13 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'll be away most of next week on a course with the Prince's Trust. I'm really looking foward to getting away from home. I hate it here.

Doikers 12-06-2010 12:11 PM

*Taz Hugs * I hope you are sleeping.

* Hugs Wolf0s* No , Don't give up completely ( Hypocrite I know )

*Hugs Heather and Becca * I'm sure you're not fat either of you , I'm having issues with food I know how tough it can be :(

*Hugs Lindsay* Enjoy your princes trust week :)

one_step_closer 12-06-2010 12:15 PM

How are you Mark?

Doikers 12-06-2010 12:27 PM

I'm Achey ,I ache that is , I don't know what to do today , one part of me says cut (First thing I got up) one says nope don't . I Struggled to get out of bed again , I' just tired I guess, I am struggling to sleep latley and even when I do sleep it takes me hours to wake up :( sorry.

xxjuliexx 12-06-2010 12:36 PM

*sits rubbing eyes* so tired
i'm baby sitting and all i wanna do is sleep

Doikers 12-06-2010 12:41 PM

*Hugs Julie*
Im about to go for a walk to get some energy drinks , I don't want to go out but I'll not sleep tonight with no exercise , I'll go via the canal , it's nice there and ends up right on Aldis heh.

wolfos3d 12-06-2010 12:43 PM

We seem to be living be living very similar lives Mark. *hugs*

I desperately want to just throw in the towel right now.

*hugs to everyone* Sorry, I'm being horribly self centred today.

Kahlia1981 12-06-2010 01:33 PM

*hugs/waves at all wardies*

Getting ready for bed as it's been a long and tiring day. We did two dump runs getting rid of all the trash that's been sitting downstairs since we moved in. My computer has been playing silly buggers and continuously freezing up for no obvious reason. Getting really sick of it. *sigh*

Thinking of you all and trying to keep up with where you all are at.

one_step_closer 12-06-2010 01:37 PM

My computer's playing up too Kahlia. It keeps switching off. Damn technology!

Doikers 12-06-2010 01:41 PM

*Hugs Jessica* You're not being self centred. That's what the ward exists for to offer support and empathy .

*Hugs Kahlia* I bet you are tired out from moving all that rubbish.

*Hugs Kahlias and Lindsays Computers * Maybe they need hugs too :)

Doikers 12-06-2010 02:13 PM

*Spots Helen and Hugs *
Did you enjoy Leona Lewis? Did I already ask that . sorry if so , I hope you had a great time :D

MammaMia 12-06-2010 02:14 PM

*hugs everyone*

Been going all quiet again lol. Had a bad night last night, oh wells, least it's out of the way now =]

Cut my elbow open earlier, that was ****ing scary, luckily managed to sort it, was about to go to hospital :/ Really sore now =[

Can we roll to October please?? I want go see my best friend already :( Oh & maybe next Saturday too, so will be on holiday YAY!