RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 09-04-2010 01:25 AM

*hugs everyone*

I don't want to be awake. I've been awake for awhile ... but I still don't want to be awake. I think I'll have what my housemate refers to as a homosexual (fag/cigarette) - with definitely no menace intended. And then look at the time again and decide whether I can afford to have a little rest.

*huggles everyone then toddles off to the smoking shelter*

MammaMia 09-04-2010 02:02 AM

*hugs Kahlia & April lots*

*dances around happily even if she is low at same time LOL*

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 02:11 AM

*comes back in from the garden satisfied with the results and hugs everyone*
time to go home from work... if I don't get online tonight I'll see everyone in the morning.

frenchhorn 09-04-2010 03:54 AM

*cuddles all*
I'm off to bed and probably won't have time to come on tomorrow morning, so I hope everyone has a good week and a bit and I shall be back sunday week.

*leaves lot of cuddles and fresh fruit*

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 04:48 AM

*huggles Oliver*
*grabs a couple strawberries and a banana*
Don't let 'em drag ya down. Have fun at your concert.
*packs hidden hugs and cuddles in Oliver's suitcase*

SoMuchMore 09-04-2010 07:11 AM

*cuddles everyone* sorry my head hurts, i cant do individual replies right now.

I did wind up going out tonight. It was alright, but I'm home early b/c ppl really didnt want to stay out. I feel kinda numb and stupid.. but idk why really.

Doikers 09-04-2010 02:00 PM

Sorry for the lack of individual replies I feel kind of numb.....
*Hugs the good folk of the ward*

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 02:47 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I am so tired. Exhausted really. Jarrod stayed home from work today because I woke up whimpering from a nightmare and also because I don't feel safe. At all. And I don't know how deep (or where) I would cut if he weren't home to act as an accountability partner type of thing.

:(

*more cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 02:53 PM

I spy a Mark!! *cuddles* How are you?

Doikers 09-04-2010 02:58 PM

April *HUGS* I'm sorry you don't feel safe , I wish I knew what to say but I don't feel all that safe either , it's good that Jarrod is staying with you today .
Today is a milestone for me , I'll post about it later, right now I must leave the flat to keep from S.I. , lucky its a nice day :)

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 03:01 PM

Yey for milestone days... *cuddles Mark* I look forward to hearing about it... and good luck staying safe. :)

My eyes are heavy I'm that tired...

*sigh*

Just updated my r/v thread... :(

MammaMia 09-04-2010 03:44 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Am having a really good start to my weekend :D The sun is out shining again, I have a new boyfriend *giggles*, been out shopping & off to the hairdressers soon. I got a good feeling about today & tomorrow. Sunday, blah I'll get through it somehow :)

April, am sorry you don't feel safe but glad Jarrod there to keep you safe :D

Doikers 09-04-2010 05:30 PM

*hugs Helen* I hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend , Sunday included :-)

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 05:48 PM

*hugs everyone*
How can I feel like it's nap time when I only got up about an hour ago?
*curls up in a corner for a nap*

MammaMia 09-04-2010 06:43 PM

Mark, I seriously doubt Sunday will be good, but thank you.

*hugs everyone*

My hair's been cut =)

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 06:44 PM

*reads messages from earlier*
Mark~ What kind of milestone? *gets excited for you*
Helen~ Have a wonderful weekend hun. Who knows maybe you'll enjoy the weekend with the bf and haircut so much Sunday will just fly by without you realizing.
*cuddles April* Do you think sleeping some would help since you aren't feeling safe?
*group huggles April, Mark, Oliver, Helen, Kahlia, Laura and anyone else I can find in the ward*

MammaMia 09-04-2010 06:50 PM

I suposse you're right :) I can't wait to talk to my boyfriend already aha!! No doubt he'll be drunk when I next speak to him, typical boy!! *squeals and jumps about*

Sorry, just making the most of it whilst I can :D

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 07:23 PM

Awh Hels, I hope that this relationship works out well for you. :D *cuddles* And yeh, I agree, I hope that you'll be having so much fun that the weekend will just fly by. If not, well, we're here, as you know... :)

Oliver, sorry that you've had to put up with people being mean to you. That's never fun. :( I wish I could help you somehow... and I hope that this weekend goes okay for you. *hugs*

Mark!! I am getting more and more intrigued about this milestone!! *cuddles*

*huggles Crimson* Erm, hubby wouldn't let me sleep as I tend to overdo it when I do sleep during the day. So I played WoW and got my priest (who is level 60 [out of 80 levels]) to exalted with Darnassus, the night elf capital city. I worked on that for about 4 hours this morning... I know, lame, right? :-/ (Hayley, what do you think? :D Cool or what? I've been working on that for a loooong time... I also have a 41 warlock that's exalted with Darnassus, for the mount[s].) But anyway... how are you??

Laura, how're things going? *squishes*

I'm so tired... damnit... :( And I've practically the whole day ahead of me. I'm on campus until 5:20pm and it's only 1:20pm now. Four more whole hours... :( Boo hiss. At least I have the internet and books and my journal...

*sigh*

And of course I want to SI now that no one is here watching me closely. :(

I am so over myself. :crying:

SoMuchMore 09-04-2010 07:26 PM

*hugs april, mark, crimson, helen, kahlia, oliver, and whoever is around other various spots around the ward*

I'm sorry... I am trying really hard... but nothing is helping. I hate all of this.
*curls up in corner and rocks back and forth*

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:32 PM

I eat hot food for the first time in 4 days today . Feel like such a pig now :(

My Milestone is ( and I think I've built it up too much) , today marks the 2 year point that I managed to quit alcohol , I slipped up at the beginning of last month on 6 non consecutive days which really ruins it but had it not been for that it would be 2 years . :S