RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Steel Maiden 31-03-2009 05:39 PM

Ehhhh today I handed in a letter to my psych about the Truth. I don't know if she's read it by now but I am scared.

I want to follow the Tasks the Voices and Mindreaders have given me.

Damnation. 31-03-2009 05:41 PM

Steel: Does your psyche know what the Mindreaders are asking you to do? (I've seen some of your threads, so I think I know what you're on about)

MammaMia 31-03-2009 08:36 PM

Arwen, I'm not doing good at all. :(

Kahlia1981 01-04-2009 08:10 AM

My house-mate is home from the half-way house. I just hope that all is going to go well. *sigh* I wish I wasn't depressed. I need to get in touch with my TAFE instructor and get some help there but just don't feel up to anything right now. I see my GP on Friday and am going to have to ask about being put on Epilim or something like it .... gah. So damn over my mood.

zowie 01-04-2009 01:45 PM

I'm here if you wanna talk Helen xxx

Steel Maiden 01-04-2009 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1522583)
Steel: Does your psyche know what the Mindreaders are asking you to do? (I've seen some of your threads, so I think I know what you're on about)

Yeah she does. I wrote it in the Letter.

Steel Maiden 01-04-2009 06:44 PM

Ok I had a really good appointment with my psychologist today. I also gave my psychiatrist the Letter. So let's see what happens...if anything.

Auburn Shadow 01-04-2009 06:46 PM

****. ****ing triggered. ****ing ****.

Landlord's going to be here in a few mins. Can't deal with him. Can't ****ing deal with life at the moment. Can't do this. Housemate told him I've got a guy living with me. He's not living with me, he's here until tom stops stalking me. that's all. why do people do this?

Long*Past 02-04-2009 01:06 AM

It isn't fair!
It isn't fair!
Things are JUST starting to look up, and my world starts crumbling around me again!

Mom hates me.
School sucks.
Home sucks.
I can't find any inspiration to write my story.
My so called best friend isn't talking to me and I don't know why.
I'm single.
The only guy that seems to like me lives in Italy.
Any girls that like me won't show it.
I just don't want to do it anymore!

I'm sitting here in my room crying my eyes out...
and now I have to go up for dinner...

I don't want to do this anymore...

Long*Past 02-04-2009 02:23 AM

God DAMNIT!
I just wand to DIE!

I don't want to go to ballet!
I don't want to stay at home!
I don't want to go to school!
I don't have anyone who can possibly take me in at this state!
I don't have ANYWHERE to be!

I just want to die....
I don't want to wake up tomorrow...

I don't wanna dance...
I don't wanna sing...
I don't wanna act... or pretend...

Just... want it all to be over...

Damnation. 02-04-2009 02:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Maiden (Post 1524727)
Yeah she does. I wrote it in the Letter.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Maiden (Post 1524729)
Ok I had a really good appointment with my psychologist today. I also gave my psychiatrist the Letter. So let's see what happens...if anything.

Oh good! I hope it all goes well for you then *hugs*

*hugs to everyone else* Sorry, don't really know what else to say :sweat:

And lol. On another site, I just started a place like RYL to offer support to sufferers and concerned friends/family alike - and got criticised for it by a so called 'friend' =B. I'm hovering somewhere between amused at the pettiness, and annoyed by it

Kahlia1981 02-04-2009 04:53 AM

*offers hugs to all* ~ Sorry it's all I have at the present time ...

Damnation. 02-04-2009 04:54 AM

*Hugs Kahlia back*

Kahlia1981 02-04-2009 05:01 AM

*hugs Dayna tightly*

Long*Past 02-04-2009 05:50 AM

*hides in corner and hits head on wall*

Stupid! Stupid!
Failure!

Kahlia1981 02-04-2009 05:54 AM

*tries to comfort Ashley* ~ is there anything I can do to help ? The denial tent is always open if you just want to pop inside there and pretend that everything is okay for a few minutes / hours / days / etc.

Auburn Shadow 02-04-2009 07:51 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone* Can't do much more, sorry.

wildly insane 02-04-2009 09:20 AM

*hugs all and sundry*

*hugs Hana* how did the meeting with your landlord go? Hope you are feeling better than earlier

*hugs Kahlia* hope things are okay, and that having your housemate back is a good thing, remember to look after yourself as well.

*hugs Ashley* keep fighting hun, is there anyone you can talk to? feel free to vent, we understand.

*hugs Steel Maiden* glad the meeting with your psychologist went well, fingers crossed the letter helps as well. Glad you are sleeping okay at the moment. I'm getting about 6 hours as well, not bad, I would love 8 or 9 though ;)

*hugs Arwen* how are things going hun?

*hugs Dayna* how are you hun?

*hugs Helen* hope you are feeling a bit better

*hugs Jade* don't forget I'm here if you need me

*hugs Nicole**hugs MaryAnne**hugs Kat**hugs Shell**hugs Emma**hugs Gil* hope you are all doing OK.

Leaves a countless supply of hugs on the sofa for people dropping by.

I have good news and bad news. The bad news; I am now 100% single, bah 6 weeks of thinking someone might actually want a relationship with me to realise yet again, that I was wrong, should really learn. The good news; I seem to have finally shaken this cold and as such have slightly more energy to fight with AND I have a job interview on Monday OMG panic stations but no I will just do my best and what will be will be.

Take care of yourselves

Kahlia1981 02-04-2009 09:43 AM

*hugs Hannah* ~ I know what you mean about relationships ....

*leaves masses of hugs for all*

MammaMia 02-04-2009 01:25 PM

*hugs everybody*

I really can't be ****ing arsed with this >.<

Auburn Shadow 02-04-2009 07:22 PM

*hugs all*

Landlord wasn't too bad yesterday. Told him the situation, and he's being understanding about all of it, just as long as it's not a permanent situation or something.
Still feel like hammered ****. I don't know why though, and I'm feeling slightly better than I have been, but still triggered to hell and back. Went out the other day and got a new pack of blades. Gave them to Jamie yesterday. Want them back now. *sigh* I hate not knowing why I feel like this though. Hate it.

Damnation. 02-04-2009 10:43 PM

*Hugs all*

Doing alright here, but triggered out of nowhere o_O

MammaMia 03-04-2009 02:12 AM

Oh so drunk and my assignment is due in 14 hours. Opps.

Kahlia1981 03-04-2009 07:49 AM

*hugs everyone then disappears into a corner to hide for some time*

Auburn Shadow 03-04-2009 09:29 AM

*hugs everyone*

Feeling strangely good this morning, no idea why, but I'm not going to complain about it.

Jetforce 03-04-2009 09:53 AM

*cuddles every1*

I'm ok...glad to out of hosp till tues...wooohooo

Hope every1 is taking care of urself!

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1525561)
Oh good! I hope it all goes well for you then *hugs*

Thanks. I also told my psychologist about this stuff too.
I can't believe your friend is upset at you making an RYL-like site.

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1525818)
*hugs Steel Maiden* glad the meeting with your psychologist went well, fingers crossed the letter helps as well. Glad you are sleeping okay at the moment. I'm getting about 6 hours as well, not bad, I would love 8 or 9 though ;)

I have good news and bad news. The bad news; I am now 100% single, bah 6 weeks of thinking someone might actually want a relationship with me to realise yet again, that I was wrong, should really learn. The good news; I seem to have finally shaken this cold and as such have slightly more energy to fight with AND I have a job interview on Monday OMG panic stations but no I will just do my best and what will be will be.

Thanks. So far I haven't received any feedback, except that I will be working with the psychologist more and I'll be seeing my psych on the 21st and my psychologist again on the 15th.
6 hours is good. Last night I got 4 hours =/ but that's because I'm too scared to sleep and I took Procyclidine to keep me awake.
I'm sorry to hear that you're single.
Good thing that you've got better from your cold.
Good luck with your interview.

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 10:28 AM

*hugs everyone and leaves computer games lying around so everyone can occupy themselves*

Kahlia1981 03-04-2009 11:19 AM

*runs screaming away from the computer games*

*leaves hugs for all with special hugs for Jem - good luck with your time out of hospital Jem*

zowie 03-04-2009 01:17 PM

*Hugs everyone*

Hi Jem. Glad to hear you're well enough for leave, keep fighting!

Sorry, I don't have time to reply to anyone else.
Just thought I'd make any Skunk Anansie fans jealous by telling you that I went to see their first gig in ten years last night. And I hugged Skin!
Yessssssssssss!

MammaMia 03-04-2009 01:17 PM

*gives hugs to everyone if they can have them* :)

I think my hangover is gone, am stuck doing housework :/

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1527944)
*runs screaming away from the computer games*

Ok I didn't know you don't like computer games but you didn't need to be so obvious.

Steel Maiden 03-04-2009 08:17 PM

I'm just...meh the usual. I'm supposed to be studying but my concentration sucks and They are shouting. Ok I'll go and work now *tears herself off RYL*.

*Leaves HUGS and nothing else*

~*Rainbow*~ 03-04-2009 08:35 PM

*walks arround worried*

Can i stay here tonight gonna be sick with worrie about my other half!!!!!!

Long*Past 03-04-2009 09:57 PM

*hides face in corner and cries*

I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell...

This is sooo stupid... every other day is like hell, and the days in between are just... blank...

So I am still alive, don't know whether that's a "thankfully" or not...
but despite being ready to do myself in on Wednesday... I'm still here...
I don't know why...
I'm so tired of fighting......

feelin like I'm headed for a breakdown...

I feel so dead inside.
I only feel alive when I'm singing or when I'm with Brittany,
and I can't always sing, and I certainly can't be with Brittany all the time...

*sigh*
I just want to give up.

MammaMia 04-04-2009 12:14 AM

*looks after Gil*

Damnation. 04-04-2009 01:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Maiden (Post 1527866)
Thanks. I also told my psychologist about this stuff too.
I can't believe your friend is upset at you making an RYL-like site.

Some people just aren't happy unless they have something to whine about :3nod:

Goddamn, I'm so tired today. I actually got some sleep last night (three hours, but that's better than nothing), and then went back to bed later, once my housemate had come back, and it hasn't made the slightest bit of difference :/

Damnation. 04-04-2009 04:02 AM

Triggered to cut and OD again. And I'm alone, I hasten to add. Ugh. I don't know why I bother saying all this; I never have the balls to actually kill myself

Kahlia1981 04-04-2009 07:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steel Maiden (Post 1528877)
Ok I didn't know you don't like computer games but you didn't need to be so obvious.

Lol Sorry. I get a lot of people say to me "oh you are interested in IT that means you play a lot of computer games". It's become a bit of a ... whatever the right word is ... annoyance because there is a lot more to IT than just gaming. Oh and half the people at my old university were really only into gaming. Sorry for running screaming. *hangs head in shame*

~*Rainbow*~ 04-04-2009 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1529442)
*looks after Gil*

Thanks Hells He's ok - he tried phoning me at half 2 this morning but i was sleeping!!

*hugs to Everyone*

MammaMia 04-04-2009 12:58 PM

Aw I'm glad he's okay sweetie :)

Long*Past 04-04-2009 03:38 PM

I... just... feel... so... empty.

YodaBearInterrupted 04-04-2009 09:18 PM

*hides in the corner shaking and starts to cry*

MammaMia 04-04-2009 09:39 PM

It hurts.

Jetforce 05-04-2009 06:39 AM

*cuddles those in the psych ward*

Hope u guys feel better soon xx

Kahlia1981 05-04-2009 08:11 AM

*cuddles Jem*

*leaves hugs for anyone who wants and or needs them*

MammaMia 05-04-2009 11:39 AM

*cuddles Jem & Kahlia*

How are you both?

Kahlia1981 05-04-2009 12:27 PM

I'm surviving thanks Helen. Coming back up a little from the "hole". That's why my GP refers to my depressed state as. Also not as tired as I was yesterday yet which is good - and I spent most of today awake. I'm up a little bit but definitely not manic and not rapid-cycling both of which is good news. Sorry, shouldn't talk about myself so much. How are you?

*offers hugs to everyone*
*walks to all the hidden corners of the ward and the "hidden" places like the denial tent to check on everyone and offer them hugs*
*leaves behind a pile of cushions and some treats for Puppy SinClair*

zowie 05-04-2009 03:45 PM

*Sets up camp in the denial tent*