RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 03-12-2010 01:43 PM

I'm sad about my Grandma ( Which I think is Normal ) but the shock of last Thursday when I finally realised she had died is gone , I need to cry but I just can't *sigh* I can feel it in me ready to come out , I think My meds are keeping it in me and I can't skip my meds because I need them to deal with my Depression . hmmm *Hugs Lia*

*Hugs Nicole*

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 01:57 PM

In time Mark, the tears will come. I know how you feel. I just need to sob. Properly cry but all I can manage at most is a few tears and it's been four and a half months. There's no 'normal' way to grieve. It happens as it happens and I for one almost feel as if I'm not grieving at all.

*Hugs Nicole How are you? Any snow yet?

one_step_closer 03-12-2010 02:04 PM

I've just made a complete mess of trying to get my car out of the drive and now it's at a weird angle and everyone is going to see it and know how stupid I am. Look:

I am the biggest idiot in the world.

Doikers 03-12-2010 02:08 PM

*Hugs Lia* :S

*Hugs Lindsay* You're NOT an idiot hun , I can't even drive hmmm so you're doing better than me :)

I haven't got the concentration or motivation to learn the controls for the game I bought myself off of ebay for my Birthday a month ago almost let alone to do anything productive *Sigh* How can I be Numb and Anxious at the same sodding time ? Shoulden't they just cancel each other out? , I've had to take a Diaz .

nicole94 03-12-2010 02:12 PM

*hugs mark, lia and lindsay*
mark-the crying will come in time. unfortunatley you just have to wait.
lia-nothing yet. :( silly weather! lol
lindsay-you're not an idiot. it must be hard to drive in the snow! :/
I'm ok, just tired and fed up of the cold weather and lack of snow! lol how are you guys?

Doikers 03-12-2010 02:19 PM

*Lights Inscence and tries to relax*

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 02:23 PM

It's Christmas in 3 weeks. I'm not in school. There's snow everywhere. I am getting out of my sociology timed essay. I have chocolate. I have writing. So why am I not happy?

nicole94 03-12-2010 02:28 PM

*hugs mark and lia*
mark-are you ok?
lia-unfortunatley its like that sometimes :( try and do something fun and distract yourself :) and if all else fails-eat lots and lots of chocolate! (and dont forget to send me some :P

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 02:31 PM

I'm writing with Chocolate whilst sat in my pyjamas in bed with snow outside and I've jsut composed a list of reasons to be cheerful. I also have Christmas music.

Doikers 03-12-2010 02:34 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I'm not feeling wonderful "Kick in Diaz soon Please , please , please" I am getting more triggered I've lit an inscence cone AND an Inscence Stick and am listening to music and trying not to thing about S.I. , I DO try , 2nd last time I self injured I had no control over it and am scared it will happen like that again :S

EDIT:- I made myself Turkish Apple Tea , No Caffiene.

nicole94 03-12-2010 02:42 PM

*hugs lia* make a hot chocolate to warm you up and make you feel happy? i'm pissed off cause i want hot chocolate but my mum locks the kitchen door........
*hugs mark* you can manage without SI, its hard, but you can do it, i'm sorry you feel so triggerd. and i'm sorry that you had no control over it before, i know how that feels, i've had times where one moment i'm walking up the stairs to my room, and then the next thing i remember is having a lot of new cuts, it's really scary. *squishes*

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 02:54 PM

*Hugs Mark* I don't really know what to say. I'm sorry. Just wanted you to know I'm not ignoring you and I do care.

I hate this. I feel I should do something. Go out in the snow,do some work, but I just can't. I can't even write. I'm just so unmotivated and I feel as if I am totally wasting the day, which I hate doing.

Nicole, I might just do that. I love hot chocolate.

Doikers 03-12-2010 03:00 PM

Lia *Hugs* I don't feel you are ignoring me at all , Thankyou for caring :) It helps to hear just that .

nicole94 03-12-2010 03:03 PM

*hides*

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 03:06 PM

I'm glad Mark :)

I have hot chocolate now.

What's up Nicole? *Hugs*

nicole94 03-12-2010 03:12 PM

*hugs lia* I don't know :( i don't know what happend. I was just sat here eating my lunch, and i finished, looked down at my empty plate. And i just had a really strong urge to purge. I just want to get rid of it :(

Doikers 03-12-2010 03:26 PM

*Hugs Nicole* I'm sorry you feel that way , is there anything you can do to distract yourself ? , Music's good Whatever you are in the mood for .....

nicole94 03-12-2010 03:30 PM

*hugs mark*
I'm sorry. I couldn't stop it :( i am such an IDIOT!
*curls up*

Doikers 03-12-2010 03:39 PM

On a completely Random note .... I have 1 Courgette the other one went slimy so I need to cook it for my dinner tonight or it may go slimy too , I'm boiling Sprouts , can I chop up the courgette and boil it with them does anyone know ?

FlyingNy 03-12-2010 03:41 PM

Sorry Mark, I have no idea. Domestics really aren't my thing.

*Hugs Nicole* You're not an idiot. Have you ever had that urge before?