RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 24-08-2008 08:52 PM

*cuddles Alexx*
*cuddles Ally*
*cuddles Heather*

MammaMia 24-08-2008 11:23 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 25-08-2008 12:28 AM

*sits and cries*

I'm so ****ing angry and I don't even know why anymore. Cut earlier and now I'm angry about that as well.

effervescence 25-08-2008 12:48 AM

alexx, i'd miss seeing you around. what's up hun?

ally, i know it's hard, boy do i know. i'm on....about 12 days of no cutting, and every day it gets worse, but i dunno honey, you've just got to keep going, and i bet the sense of satisfaction, achievement and self worth is wonderful.

blondiebear 25-08-2008 01:06 AM

Y'all know that I'm at several months no SI and it is still tough to fight it! Sometimes I just want to not hurt!

risenfromperdition 25-08-2008 01:14 AM

*hugs susan* hah i know how that goes.
just wish i actually WAS a few months si free ><

1ofmany 25-08-2008 01:14 AM

Dont give up!

blondiebear 25-08-2008 02:41 AM

I'm not giving up. I'm just trying to live with the feelings and figure out when my worrying is good and when it is selfish.

MammaMia 25-08-2008 04:15 AM

Hugs all.

God, I was once at 22 months nearly, was so fcking hard, not suprised I slipped back into cutting a lot again. Since then the longest I've gone without (plus slips) is nearly 3 months. So yeah next tuesday means I made it, even if I have slipped twice. I still want it. I really like it >.<

blondiebear 25-08-2008 04:58 AM

Now I'm so upset I could, well, I don't know. I'm not triggered to SI because there is no point. It is just some small things. Relationships with another. Heat rash. Laundry and dishes that I don't seem to get around to doing. Tomorrow I get to make a pattern for a sewing client with more ambition than sense. I wish I could take the cotton out of her ears and put it in her mouth, which is an aa saying.

At least I got some exercise.

*hugs everyone*

~*forever_broken*~ 25-08-2008 05:31 AM

Ugh my stomach is not happy with me :s and I feel **** besides

*huddles in her corner and trys to disappear into the wall*

:crying:

risenfromperdition 25-08-2008 06:33 AM

*snuggles*

grr i was in the middle of talking to my roommates and now my aim wont work... stupid technology

BoundNoMore 25-08-2008 06:39 AM

*huddles in corner and tries to become invisible*

1ofmany 25-08-2008 12:50 PM

Does anyone else lie excessivly? I lie to everyone in my real life. There is one person who I swore the truth to but I can only tell the truth to them in privet so I end up lying to them in public or on the phone. I am just a sick person.

Kahlia1981 25-08-2008 01:42 PM

Hi all. *leaves hugs for anyone who wants them*

I'm still going through rapid cycling hell. Spoke to the doc today and see him tomorrow. He isn't really sure how to deal with it either. He said that rapid cycling is notoriously hard to treat. Great. Just what I wanted to hear. I keep trying to make it just one day without SI .... but I don't seem to be able to do it. This really makes me feel worse, because I made it for three years SI free before I fell back into it, and now the longest I can seem to go for is one week. I just don't know anymore.

I'm so terrified of hurting my close friends now that I just want to run away. Someone stop the world or show me the way to it's egress ..... I need to get out of here.

*rocks backwards and forwards while crying*

blondiebear 25-08-2008 02:02 PM

One load of dishes done. There are so many that I'll have to do a second load. Laundry going too. Yes, I am that bad at and about housework. It does become a bit of a health hazard at times, the dishes mostly.

Oh yeah, I need to nag my husband about making reservations for Saturday and Sunday since here in the US this is a holiday weekend. It went from nudge to nag on Friday.

*hugs Marc*
*cuddles Kahlia*

Detour. Derail 25-08-2008 03:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 1027006)
alexx, i'd miss seeing you around. what's up hun?

ally, i know it's hard, boy do i know. i'm on....about 12 days of no cutting, and every day it gets worse, but i dunno honey, you've just got to keep going, and i bet the sense of satisfaction, achievement and self worth is wonderful.

oooft...just feel like im not helping anyone...i just make things worse...

MammaMia 25-08-2008 05:56 PM

*hugs all*

Amanda, have spoken to your RYL mama, she misses you but should be home again in 7 weeks or so!!! x

Auburn Shadow 25-08-2008 06:24 PM

*sigh*

It starts again. Cut last night. Cut this morning.

*hides*

Kahlia1981 25-08-2008 10:00 PM

Thanks for the cuddles blondiebear.

I made it through the night without doing anything stupid. Now I just have to get through one day - just one - without any form of SH. After an hour in the shower this morning I put on both my black-and-white RYL bracelet (to carry you all with me), and my trying-to-stop bracelet to remind me of what I'm trying to do. I know that I can do this. I don't need to cut. I can be strong .....

Please, if anyone has any thoughts of success and strength, can they send some my way ??

*randomly starts distributing care bears around the ward*

blondiebear 25-08-2008 11:11 PM

Me and the middle of the afternoon. I hate this time of day. I'm feeling lost and isolated and I can't think of anything that would help, so I've been working anyway. Got a set of patterns done that will pay for three souvenir T-shirts. I just finished mopping and our whole place gets it because we have laminate floors. There are more chores to do and a shirt to work on.

*sits in her usual place, sad, and crochets while she watches the door*

effervescence 26-08-2008 12:44 AM

Kahlia, i am sending vibes of strength to you.

Alexx, you do help, and even if you didn't, we'd still want you here. A lot of the time we are all too preoccupied to be of much help, but it doesn't mean we don't care.

Hey susan and auburn.

Argh. I am such a mess.

BoundNoMore 26-08-2008 01:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1028247)
should be home again in 7 weeks or so!!! x

Yay!!!! :hop: Thanks for the update!

MammaMia 26-08-2008 02:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 1029281)
Yay!!!! :hop: Thanks for the update!

No problem darling xx

*cuddles everyone* Please stay safe y'all xxx

All I'm Living For 26-08-2008 03:23 AM

*huggles everyone who needs huggling* i'm here if anyone wants to talk.

blondiebear 26-08-2008 04:01 AM

Hi Sophie!

*continues to watch the door while doing hand-work*

All I'm Living For 26-08-2008 04:08 AM

hey hun *cuddles*

MammaMia 26-08-2008 04:47 AM

Hiiiiiiiiii Soph :)

blondiebear 26-08-2008 04:52 AM

*cuddles sophie back*

I'm watching the door till y'all hear otherwise. Sorry.
I miss my bro so much my heart aches with it.

All I'm Living For 26-08-2008 04:54 AM

*cuddles you both*

effervescence 26-08-2008 05:28 AM

Note to self: do not cut badly enough you have to be cleaned up by a nurse if you haven't eaten anything all day. not a good combination.

STUPID STUPID STUPID

more ****ing scars.

risenfromperdition 26-08-2008 05:55 AM

*snuggles*
<3

MammaMia 26-08-2008 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 1029430)
*cuddles sophie back*

I'm watching the door till y'all hear otherwise. Sorry.
I miss my bro so much my heart aches with it.

*cuddles Susan* It's okay, I miss him too, I hope he's making progress.

Quote:

Originally Posted by All I'm Living For (Post 1029431)
*cuddles you both*

*cuddles Soph*

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 1029467)
Note to self: do not cut badly enough you have to be cleaned up by a nurse if you haven't eaten anything all day. not a good combination.

STUPID STUPID STUPID

more ****ing scars.

NOOOOOOOT stuipd!!!! *huggles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by HorseRidinBbe07 (Post 1029473)
*snuggles*
<3

*smuggles you*

risenfromperdition 26-08-2008 06:11 AM

smuggle? im being stolen? ;)
thank god lol
*curls up*

MammaMia 26-08-2008 06:17 AM

LOL sorry, I meant snuggle :)

*looks after you all :)*

risenfromperdition 26-08-2008 06:37 AM

i knew what you meant :P
*yawn*
im off to sleep, bbl x
hope you're ok <3

blondiebear 26-08-2008 06:55 AM

*hugs Helen* Thank you.
*hugs Sophie*
*sends Chloe a kiss to make better, ok sent*
*hugs Heather, sleep well*

The client was fine with her patterns, may want me to do up some prototypes when I get back. Yay!

effervescence 26-08-2008 08:05 AM

thank you helen and susan and heather.

i am falling apart.

zowie 26-08-2008 10:47 AM

Hi everyone. I'm two days away from a week free, that's a big deal for me. Usually I self harm every day.

BoundNoMore 26-08-2008 10:51 AM

*hugs Zowie*
I'm proud of you hun

Casper_Fading 26-08-2008 10:54 AM

Well done sweetheart!

*sashays back out of pysch ward*

MammaMia 26-08-2008 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 1029504)
*hugs Helen* Thank you.
*hugs Sophie*
*sends Chloe a kiss to make better, ok sent*
*hugs Heather, sleep well*

The client was fine with her patterns, may want me to do up some prototypes when I get back. Yay!

*hugs Susan* and yay on your client

Quote:

Originally Posted by effervescence (Post 1029529)
thank you helen and susan and heather.

i am falling apart.

hugggs again. well if you are falling apart, we're all hereto help you pick the pieces up

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1029707)
Hi everyone. I'm two days away from a week free, that's a big deal for me. Usually I self harm every day.

Yaaaaaaay Zowie, keep it up hun, I know h0ow hard the first few weeks are x

Auburn Shadow 26-08-2008 12:21 PM

*hugs everyone*

Is it strange that I love being at work?

MammaMia 26-08-2008 12:27 PM

I don't think it's strange :)

Kahlia1981 26-08-2008 01:15 PM

Hi all. *cuddles anyone who wants cuddles*

I made one whole day SI free !!!!!!! :laugh:

Do have some not so great news though. I'm going back to having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) three days a week for at least the next two weeks. :crying: I really don't want to, but I'm still rapid cycling. It's now been four days straight and I can make the change from serious depression to full blown mania in less than five minutes. Am also still having psychotic symptoms. Pdoc doesn't really know what to do so is just trying this before having a go at changing medication.

I've had a really crap day. Does anyone mind if I just go and sit outside in the smoking area for a bit?? I've had to come to terms with the fact that this semester of uni is basically now written off. It just makes me feel like such a failure.

*offers soft cuddly toys to everyone and then goes out to the smoking area to try and calm herself down*

Kahlia

Auburn Shadow 26-08-2008 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hells (Post 1029845)
I don't think it's strange :)

*hugs Hells* Yay! lol, that's probably a good thing. I'm planning my holidays around when people are having babies now so that I can come back and work while they're off :) I need money! Did you ever get any sleep in the end sweetie?

*hugs Kahlia*

Mind if I join you in the smoking area for a bit?

zowie 26-08-2008 02:43 PM

*Joins people in the smoking area*

So I just got my A level results. D in Psychology, which is terrible and E in Sociology which is good considering I missed two exams.

I'm re-taking Sociology A2 this year along with Engligh language AS and Performing Arts AS. Hopefully it'll be enough UCAS points to get me into Winchester uni. x

1ofmany 26-08-2008 05:10 PM

I failed my psychology AS and redid it while i did two other A2s and got a C in it (its kinda cheating when i went over the same stuff twice!)

blondiebear 26-08-2008 05:12 PM

It is so weird for me to see my name with Heather's because my little sister is Heather.:-p

Since it is morning, i'm feeling better. We'll see how things go though. The afternoons really are the worst for me.

*hugs everyone*
sorry i feel better but my memory and keeping track of things is still not good.

MammaMia 26-08-2008 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kahlia1981 (Post 1029958)
Hi all. *cuddles anyone who wants cuddles*

I made one whole day SI free !!!!!!! :laugh:

Do have some not so great news though. I'm going back to having electroconvulsive therapy (ECT) three days a week for at least the next two weeks. :crying: I really don't want to, but I'm still rapid cycling. It's now been four days straight and I can make the change from serious depression to full blown mania in less than five minutes. Am also still having psychotic symptoms. Pdoc doesn't really know what to do so is just trying this before having a go at changing medication.

I've had a really crap day. Does anyone mind if I just go and sit outside in the smoking area for a bit?? I've had to come to terms with the fact that this semester of uni is basically now written off. It just makes me feel like such a failure.

*offers soft cuddly toys to everyone and then goes out to the smoking area to try and calm herself down*

Kahlia

Yaaaaaaaay for one day free sweetie, keep going. Urrrgh ETC looks/sounds so horrible *huggles*

Quote:

Originally Posted by Auburn Shadow (Post 1030084)
*hugs Hells* Yay! lol, that's probably a good thing. I'm planning my holidays around when people are having babies now so that I can come back and work while they're off :) I need money! Did you ever get any sleep in the end sweetie?

*hugs Hana* Yaaay hehe. Awwww bless ya!! I need money too :( Silly uni proving expensive!! :p But it'll be worth it when I'm in a highly paid job I suposse? I did indeed. 7.30-9am, 9.30-11.50 & 12.15-2.50 Baaaad Hells!!! HAVE to go offline by 3am, and try ****ing sleep, that'll help if I do :) Did you?

Quote:

Originally Posted by zowie (Post 1030226)
*Joins people in the smoking area*

So I just got my A level results. D in Psychology, which is terrible and E in Sociology which is good considering I missed two exams.

I'm re-taking Sociology A2 this year along with Engligh language AS and Performing Arts AS. Hopefully it'll be enough UCAS points to get me into Winchester uni. x

Yaaaaaay Zowie, you've done well considering and good luck on trying to get into Winchester uni, you can do it darling!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by 1ofmany (Post 1030498)
I failed my psychology AS and redid it while i did two other A2s and got a C in it (its kinda cheating when i went over the same stuff twice!)

I failed my Psychology AS, partly because I didn't even complete it anyway, but from Jan to when I left I slowly (and then very rapidy) went from getting A grades in most stuff if not all to failing it all.....

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 1030500)
It is so weird for me to see my name with Heather's because my little sister is Heather.:-p

Since it is morning, i'm feeling better. We'll see how things go though. The afternoons really are the worst for me.

*hugs everyone*
sorry i feel better but my memory and keeping track of things is still not good.

*hugs Susan* I hope you have an ok day if not a good one. xx