RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

MammaMia 03-09-2010 09:55 PM

Hi PurpleElephant :) *offers cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 03-09-2010 10:12 PM

Welcome to the thread, PurpleElephant!! :) Come on in & make yourself comfortable. I'm April, btw. *hugs if okay?*

I spy... Felicia, Hels, and Shaughnessy!! *glomps all three* :P

one_step_closer 03-09-2010 10:46 PM

Hi PurpleElephant, i'm Lindsay. What's happening?

Reaper, you are in complete control of what you say and do. Show those voices who's boss.

shadowedsoul 03-09-2010 11:31 PM

Cuddles all. Feeling very happy again. Had more drink tonight, not as bad as yesarday. I'm really going to missthese Radom funny moments with my bro. I really havnt laughed so much in my life like this past few days. Hmm .

one_step_closer 03-09-2010 11:37 PM

*hugs*

FlyingNy 03-09-2010 11:47 PM

Em, I know you. I was I'mjustme, but then I changed accounts (author of I'll Heal You) which would explain why I got confused when you checked in and thought 'I swear you already were'. Anyway. How are you right now?

How's everyone?

Been a lot of posts since I was last on a couple of hours ago. Feeling a little better now, but I still think I'm headed for breakdown. Screw it, I already am, but I mean it's going to crash at some point.

Well done again on the job April, I'm really proud of you :)

xx

SoMuchMore 03-09-2010 11:53 PM

welcome purpleephphant! i'm laura. *hugs*

*curls up in the corner* alone, the way its supposed to be i suppose.

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 12:00 AM

*cuddles Lia, Laura, Lindsay, Hels, and Jill* (Lots of L's there!!)

Lia, I'm still worried about you... PM me sometime if you want/need to, just reminding you that the offer is still there. And try and head off the breakdown if you can, somehow, I don't really know how. Maybe by talking with the Samaritans, maybe by PMing me or someone else you trust on here, I don't know. Just... don't let it blindside you. Do as much as you can to prepare for it. :(

Laura, I'm sorry that you feel so alone. I wish that I could help you in some way, be there for you more than "just" online. Keep talking with us when you have the time, because maybe we can help you feel less alone? I don't know, sorry if that was a dense suggestion. :-/

Hels, how are you, hon? Sorry about FB chat acting weirdly for you... that sucked. :(

Jill, please try & take care of yourself. I'm worried about the drinking stuff... laughter is good but not when it's caused by being drunk, necessarily. Just don't make a habit of it, if you can help it...

Lindsay, how are you doing this evening?

Oh & Reaper... I agree with Lindsay, show those voices who's in control - that would be you!! You can make it through this safely... I hope you're safe right now. :( I worry about you as well.

SoMuchMore 04-09-2010 12:05 AM

*hugs april* its not a dense suggestion. I just wish i had people IRL that acted like they wanted me around. and there is just a lot of stuff coming up that i'm used to having an automatic group for that I don't have anymore due to various situations, mostly concerning the ex.

MammaMia 04-09-2010 12:08 AM

*cuddles everyone*

SoMuchMore 04-09-2010 12:10 AM

*cuddles helen back*

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 12:11 AM

Aw Laura, I'm sorry about the friend stuff. :( Once again, wish I could be there IRL with all of the VPW gang to hang out with you. :) That would be beyond awesome, if a bit awkward at first, haha. *hugs*

*cuddles Hels back*

Oh and I emailed my sister back. I don't know if I'll regret it... but... well, I did it. :-/ I'm still angry with her but hey ho, so it goes. (My new saying, ahahaha...)

Now... off to get those 30 minutes of walking in. :-/

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 12:15 AM

Hugs April. Don't worry I'm okays. Really Okays.

FlyingNy 04-09-2010 12:23 AM

Jill, one good thing about being a complete liar yourself means you know when other people are and I don't believe you so there :P I'm worried about the drinking, second night in a row now...

You're not meant to be alone Laura. You have us. Is there not anyone IRL who you can talk to? You're always welcome here, as you know. :) *Hugs*

And well done April, it took me weeks to forgive my friend and what she did was on a smaller scale. I'm proud of you for that as well :)

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 01:05 AM

Huggles lia, okay it's a half truth. The drinking stuff, it's nothing to worry about, I hardly ever drink and that is the truth, after tonight me drinking won't happen. Hmm what's it going to take to stop you and April worrying about me? Not ment in a nasty way, sorry if it sounds it.

FlyingNy 04-09-2010 01:10 AM

We never will ;) Mwahaha! There is no stopping us! I know what you mean though, it's annoying, not in a nasty way, you just hate being the cause of more worry for people. Don't worry about it though (confused yet?) it's ok. *Hugs*

x

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 01:27 AM

Huggles lia, lol great =p only teasing. It's not annoying, just think you both are worrying unessarly.hmm I so can't spell. Apart from hmm nevermind doesn't matter.

FlyingNy 04-09-2010 01:59 AM

Apart from what Jill? You don't have to say, but I get the feeling at least a part of you wants to. It does matter. If it's bothering you, it matters. *Hugs*

Scarletdreamer 04-09-2010 02:05 AM

Oh great. More **** hits the fan...

:crying:

shadowedsoul 04-09-2010 02:13 AM

Cuddles April and lia.
Hmm how much pain I'm I have been in today and tonight. Is hurts, is hurts. Curls up under a blanket and crys. Sorry.