RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Auburn Shadow 03-06-2008 09:59 PM

*hugs* Maybe try calling them tomorrow to see about job interview?

Detour. Derail 03-06-2008 10:01 PM

I want to...but i get nervous...and sound like an idiot ><

Auburn Shadow 03-06-2008 10:06 PM

Know how that feels hun. Maybe they'll phone tomorrow sometime? It could be that they've just not had time to phone today or something?

Detour. Derail 03-06-2008 10:07 PM

it was supposed to be saturday sunday or monday :/
i didnt go in today thinking they might call :/
My name was supposed to be first in the list >< :(

MammaMia 03-06-2008 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lil-princess (Post 817365)
Yeah deffo :) i know sooo can't wait to meet you and hopefully Em, i am over joyed and i want these next 2 weeks to hurry up lol.
I'm in agony aswell thanks to earlier but i don't care i'm to excited hehe.

I can't wait either sweetie <333

Alex, I don't like making phone calls either. *snuggles*

Ally, I'm so sorry you're still having a tough time.

Emma, where are yooooooou?

I'm in tears. My best friend might be leaving for THREE months in two weeks on Thursday. She's letting me know tomorrow. I want her to go cus I know she could do with it. But I'm lost whenever she goes away on hols and I dont know how I get thru two weeks, let alone THREE MONTHS :crying:

effervescence 03-06-2008 10:51 PM

hey.

im supposed to be rating my anxiety levels for my psychologist every night, last night i put 7, i should have put 10 but then she would make me go and see the psychiatrist next week instead of in a month and i cant deal with that right in the middle of exams. so yeah. that was pretty pointless thing to say. but meh.

ally i think im 20hrs ahead of you. or 19, depending on where exactly you live. either way, you live in my past :p

Katch 04-06-2008 12:38 AM

if someone was really sruggling is that when you might send a message direct to the supporters? and if so do they respond ? i dont know how it works but i dont want to keep waiting just incase - if i'm wrong.

lil-princess 04-06-2008 12:41 AM

When ever you need someone to talk to you can just email the supporters and they will get back to as soon as someone becomes avaliable to reply, well at least that's how i think it works.

I'm here if you want to talk hun *hugs*

Katch 04-06-2008 12:48 AM

i just wondered coz i sent it yesterday but didnt hear anything. you have too much going on yourself right now and i really can't add to it.
i now feel i shouldnt ask for help anyway - whtas the point - i feel past it - i've been begging all day but i dont say it right and it's not worth it. i cant do it and i cant be helped anymore

lil-princess 04-06-2008 12:50 AM

They should get back to you soon hun *hugs* Don't worry i want to help and if i can please let me know, i know i've got loads going on but i still want to be around for you and everyone else. xx

Katch 04-06-2008 01:09 AM

thanks emma - you really are special you know - i hope you start feeling a bit better soon - i wanteed to pm you to find out how you got on with police - but i'm just useless right now - i know i am - but i do care hun.
I cant chat about me - most of it is in my 2 threads anyway - but all together it's just getting too much -with the big things and the little things. the things i know are going to be ahppening very soon - the things i'm sacred stiff of happening soon and so mnay things - it's just too much.

lil-princess 04-06-2008 01:17 AM

Thanks hun, i'll Pm you once i feel a bit stronger so maybe tomorrow when i get up and i'll let ya know what was said etc etc, as right now i don't feel to good :(

I'll go read them later hun and i'll either reply or i'll Pm you about it all and just to see how you are *hugs* but please stay strong hun and take care of yourself xx

Katch 04-06-2008 01:25 AM

:crying: :crying: :crying: cries in corner and gives up :crying: :crying: :crying:

To stay something you have to be something and i'm not.

it doesn't matter - nothing matters

how can anyone give me what i need if i cant even begin to tell them - i still feel like i am shouting it but i cant be - coz if i was then it really would be that i'm not worth it AT ALL

stick around for more hurt and dissapointments or just GO ?
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????
?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??????
????
easy

blondiebear 04-06-2008 02:42 AM

*cuddles katch*

The support team are just other RYLrs and they do the best they can. Sometimes it takes two or three days for them to get to an email. If you want you can pm me and I do my best to reply within 24 hours, personal policy!

Philip and I had an argument today about car maintainence. The SUV needs some but I hate the way the dealers seem to hold the car hostage.

btw, bandannas are just an easy thing for me to do with largish leftover pieces of fabric. I get extra fabric for my projects. Better leftovers than not enough. So let me know if you need a new one.

I have a beautiful view out the window. Not bad for a bargain motel!

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 02:46 AM

I know it's ridiculously late, but is anyone around

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 02:48 AM

heya, *hugs everyone that needs them*

I am around for a bit Kuwairo. Are you ok?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 03:09 AM

Hey,
rather drunk and rather triggered.
sorry

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:13 AM

You don't need to apologise sweetie. Why did you decide to get drunk? Do you know what has triggered you?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 03:15 AM

i didn't.
drinking games...
the last drink I had had E in it.
I love E, but not wise when already drunk.
feel sick.
been cutting everyday recently.
dont even know why
part of me wants to stop, bigger part wants to cut everywhere i can...

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:17 AM

Is your self harm usually this regular? Has anything triggered you to start selfharming this much?

I understand about part of you wanting to stop and part of you not but the fact part of you does is a GOOD sign. It's a step towards recovery even if it seems like it is causing more internal conflict at the moment.

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 03:34 AM

i just deletedmy post...
i dunno what triggered me...i just have to sh every day. even though its so hard to hide at work
and i cant tonight cos someones sleeping in my room
bigger part wants to go deeper...not good enough..

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:37 AM

I'm glad you can't tonight, even if you aren't. Unfortunately I understand the wanting to go deeper but once you reach a certain level then it starts to cause permanent damage and impacts more and more on your life, with hospital trips etc etc.

Maybe going to sleep would help distract you from the urges for a while?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 03:41 AM

i keep thinking about hitting the nerve...that feeling of loss of control.
im always craving control but i'd like to have to be in control, just once. already been hospital once - od.
can't sleep - high.
ergh pathetic. sorry.

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:43 AM

You aren't pathetic hun, just in need of some help and you don't need to apologise.
Hitting the nerve would not give you control, it would take it away from you. You wouldn't be able to fully use that limb or anything like that. It would make you less independent.
Is there anything you could do to distract yourself?

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 03:45 AM

there's awake people.
but i dont want to ruin their fun
and i feel sick
not meant to drink...
triggered, so triggered.
sorry being selfish.
are you ok?

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 03:48 AM

*hugs Katch and Ku and anyone else that needs/wants(Chloe, Susan, Emma, Helen, Jeremy...)

I'm sorry you guys are having such a hard time *snuggles* I wish I could help...but I'm in a bit of a slump myself:pinch:

*retreats to her corner to do uni work*

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:48 AM

Don't worry about me.
You aren't being selfish, you have a right to support when you need it, that's what RYL is here for.
I am sure your friends would not mind you going to speak to them, they are your friends after all and may be able to help more since they are actually with you. It may even help take your mind off how you are feeling.

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:49 AM

*pokes Ally* How are you doing hun? Hows the work coming along? Make sure you get some sleep before your exam!! xxx

Kuwairo 04-06-2008 03:49 AM

have to go...someone sleeping in my room. back friday...stay safe...
thank you

Pomegranate 04-06-2008 03:51 AM

um, ok hun. Please try and stay safe. You will be alright, believe that xxx

blondiebear 04-06-2008 04:25 AM

*hugs Ku* *hugs Ally*

Ku, you are welcome to help from us. It is fine for you to ask for help, by doing that you are on the path to recovery.

I just dropped by to say that my better half has put up the second group of photos up today and the link is in my travel log thread. No barfing please there may be a photo of me in there. You gotta admit that my hair is beautiful, even totally wind blown!

effervescence 04-06-2008 06:12 AM

haha modest susan :p
*runs off to find the pic of you and oggle at your hair*

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 07:29 AM

*pokes Emma back* lol
I'm still behind on my work though I think I'll be able to catch up tomorrow.. As to how I am... I think I need some CBT lol, try and change this negative way of thinking. It's just I can't see my future any more, not even the immediate future, and what little I do see doesn't look like anything I want... *sigh* I'm probably just stupid and picky *shrug*

*retreats to her corner to stare vacantly at the ceiling until she falls asleep*

MammaMia 04-06-2008 07:46 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

I find out today if my best friend is leaving the damm country for 3 months *tries not to cry*

*sighs*

Jetforce 04-06-2008 07:53 AM

*cuddles helen*
I'm sorry to hear that....i hope u guys have a big good bye celebration party :-)

irkeninvader 04-06-2008 10:23 AM

Susan your hair is lovely!

Ally, I have a really hard time picturing the future too - what makes you think you're being stupid and picky?

Helen, will you still be able to stay in touch with your friend while she's out of the country if she goes?

Katch, I've replied to your other threads but if you ever need some help and you're still not getting replies to your mails you can always PM me and I'll reply when I get online.

And Zowie, I can't believe what your boss said to you about your bandage after she told you that she SI's too!

Sorry, bit behind... no one is ever here when I am :S Don't mean to miss anyone out, my brain feels a bit like a seive this morning lol

*leaves hugs and feel-good-non-fattening-chocolate for anyone who wants/needs them*

MammaMia 04-06-2008 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jetforce (Post 818334)
*cuddles helen*
I'm sorry to hear that....i hope u guys have a big good bye celebration party :-)

*cuddles you back* I'm sure she'll have a party or something. I'm hoping to send her last night with her, go to the airport, and then go to college (I'm still seeing Jane every week). Then go to the pinic :thumbup: But we'll see what happens!

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 818522)
Helen, will you still be able to stay in touch with your friend while she's out of the country if she goes?

I sure will, just won't be the same obv. We'll see

:hop::hop::hop::hop::hop::hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:
:hop:GUESS WHO HAS FINISHED THEIR EXAMS? COLLEGE IS OVER!!!!!:hop:
:hop::hop::hop::hop::hop::hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop: :hop:

irkeninvader 04-06-2008 11:45 AM

Ah well that's something then :) Yay for your exams being over! Damn, I miss the days of summer holidays...

Margo 04-06-2008 11:48 AM

God i havent been in here for ages. I havent read anyones posts, but i just felt the urge to

PULL A MOON AT YOU ALL AND START A WATER FIGHT!!!!!

*squirts everyone*

irkeninvader 04-06-2008 11:51 AM

:shocked: Oh my, I've never seen a penguin moon before!

*wonders what she has just been squirted with*

*turns on the garden hose...*

MammaMia 04-06-2008 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by irkeninvader (Post 818675)
Ah well that's something then :) Yay for your exams being over! Damn, I miss the days of summer holidays...

Yaaaay indeeed!

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninjapenguin (Post 818684)
God i havent been in here for ages. I havent read anyones posts, but i just felt the urge to

PULL A MOON AT YOU ALL AND START A WATER FIGHT!!!!!

*squirts everyone*

I'm shocked at you!!!! *finds a bucket of ice cold water and throws it at you* :-p

*Just DON'T get the tent wet* :tongue2:

Margo 04-06-2008 01:18 PM

*hose pipes the tent*

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA

*sticks ice cubes in helens pants*

blondiebear 04-06-2008 01:47 PM

It is time to head westward, towards home. Sigh. Through the San Juan Mountains of southwest Colorado, some of the prettiest country I know. actually it isn't pretty, it is spectacular. So is the country between here and there.

I'm again looking at the view west along the canyon of the canyon of the Arkansas river.

Hooks up a hose to the flooding Arkansas river. That stuff is snow melt! Aims it at penguin.

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 01:53 PM

*pokes head out of the tent and throws a water balloon at Matthew*

SOME of us are trying to deny everything right now and it's pretty hard when the tent is wet lol

*throws more water balloons and then attempts to continue on with her uni work*

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 01:59 PM

>.<
I hate bedtime.
Hate sleeping.
Hate dreams.
I'm just...gonna start staying up all night again until I'm to worn out to dream.

MammaMia 04-06-2008 02:10 PM

I hate sleep at the moment =(
*snuggles Alex*

*super dries the tent, JUST for Ally to deny everything ;)*

Margo 04-06-2008 02:17 PM

*packs snow in blondies bra*
^^^now THATs wot i call snow cones!!!

*squirts water pistols up everyone in denials noses*

Detour. Derail 04-06-2008 02:21 PM

Oh my :|
We're under attack O.o

blondiebear 04-06-2008 02:23 PM

Snow Cones? Try a snow drift in the great plains!

Throws a snowball at penguin bum.

I just started a thread about fathers day. Please read and reply?

~*forever_broken*~ 04-06-2008 02:26 PM

*gags on the water from Matthews water pistol, shoots him a dirty look and massive hugs Helen for drying the tent*

:Sticking Out Tongue:

Geez Matthew, sure it's safe to great a riot in a psych ward ;-)?

*throws marshmallows at Matthew in an attempt to defend the tent*

I was never very good at water fights lol