RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 14-05-2010 06:35 PM

Quote:

and am working on getting more - reputation grinding basically.
HEHE I KNOW what grinding is , Hayley taught me the meaning

April Now listen here Missy! You are not a fail , you are a wonderful person and don't you forget it ! *Stamps foot to emphacise point*

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 06:38 PM

Hehe yey for Hayley!! :D Learning about WoW can be challenging, always good to have a friend to help you figure it out. I know that I wouldn't have gotten it figured out had it not been for Jarrod. Now I feel I know my way around the Alliance side pretty well. :) And Horde scares me... lol. I don't know why...

Okay okay... maybe I'm not an EPIC fail... :-S *bites lip* but you would think so if you met me IRL. :'(

Scarletdreamer 14-05-2010 06:43 PM

sorry.............

*hides for awhile* :(

Doikers 14-05-2010 06:43 PM

Quote:

Okay okay... maybe I'm not an EPIC fail... :-S *bites lip* but you would think so if you met me IRL.
If I could afford it I'd Fly out there and meet you IRL and then STILL Think you're great , but , can't afford it :( grrr so you;ll have to beleive my virtual word for it !

PoisonedApple 14-05-2010 06:45 PM

Quote:

I'm about :) Hey Oliver and Crimson , That "Cafe" sound neat , Have fun!!!
Yeah I hope its as awesome inside as it looks from the outside. I'm kind of a picky wine drinker though so hopefully I can find something delicious.

Quote:

April Now listen here Missy! You are not a fail , you are a wonderful person and don't you forget it ! *Stamps foot to emphacise point*
^^THIS^^ *accompanies with crossing of arms*

I feel so hyper but still a touch tired... so confusing. maybe a coffee'd even it out.

PoisonedApple 14-05-2010 06:46 PM

*sits and waits patiently for pics of Oliver*

frenchhorn 14-05-2010 06:55 PM

your going to have to wait a while for the photos guys sorry i've not got time to do them before I've got to go off for concert.

*leaves apile of cuddles and fruit in middle of ward and wonders off to his concert*

Doikers 14-05-2010 07:05 PM

*Grabs a cuddles and a apple and wonders off to play WoW*
I MUST keep distracted , Urges again :(

xxjuliexx 14-05-2010 07:07 PM

morning i gtg to work soon i start 7am

PoisonedApple 14-05-2010 07:21 PM

Good morning Julie!
*puts waiting on hold and grabs a cuddle and some grapes*

SoMuchMore 14-05-2010 08:13 PM

*hugs everyone tightly*

Is it bad that I'm going out at 4pm? lol. O well... Time to blow off steam.

Hope that everyone is alright. I will catch up on individual replies later. <3

katnovia 14-05-2010 08:44 PM

Hi guys. I'm back, That was tiring, but kind of good. *rubs eyes and finds an appropriate corner to curl up in, but not before dropping off bundles of sticks of rock on the table*

Doikers 14-05-2010 08:47 PM

Welcome back Kat :) !! Ohhh rock , Minty! Snaffles one for later on , Did you have a nice time? , I'm sorry I forgot Exactly where you went :S My stuff going on sorry:(

taz35 14-05-2010 08:58 PM

I read through the 6 pages I've missed, but my mind has jumbled everything together :( I hope everyone's doing alright <3
*tackles & hugs every single person in the ward*

Took me 2 hours to fall asleep last night, and then just tossed and turned the whole time. It was awful :( I hate when it becomes night time, that's when my mind starts screwing up on me.

*crawls under a blanket & tries to sleep*

MammaMia 14-05-2010 09:05 PM

*cuddles everyone and then hides*

I feel sooooo alone. *rocks and cries*

Steel Maiden 14-05-2010 09:20 PM

I haven't been here for a while. Hello all.

taz35 14-05-2010 09:22 PM

*hugs & sits with MammaMia* Why so lonesome?
*hugs Steel Maiden* Hi :) I'm Taz. How're you doing?

Doikers 14-05-2010 09:25 PM

*Hugs Taz * I'm sorry you can't sleep , here * Hands over some Comomille tea*

*Hugs Helen* Feeling Alone sucks , I wish you didn't feel that way * Offers hand to hold so as you to feel unalone *

I jsut feel SO WATCHED , There was a caravan out front for 2 weeks and I think they were listening to me , but they must know I figured it out as it went yesterday .
I hate feeling so watched , am I imagining it ? I'm not important enough to be watched but I just FEEL it , maybe I'm getting crazy , Sorry if thats the wrong word , all this started a while back when I started to get stressed a lot and that letter demanding payment from E-on has brought it back to the surface .

Sorry if that doesn't belong here , I'm lost and scared , My Mobile phone stopped working , Can THEY do that?

Sorry.

Doikers 14-05-2010 09:27 PM

Hello Steel Maiden :) How are you?

taz35 14-05-2010 09:27 PM

*hugs Mark and accepts tea* Thanks :)

"Can they do that", was that referring to shutting off your phone? Or the van sitting around watching you? =/ That would make me feel really paranoid too. At least it's gone now, right? *squishes Mark*