RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

ravynsoul 20-05-2009 01:56 AM

*hugs Emma* thank you. how are you doing?

Damnation. 20-05-2009 03:49 AM

Blah. Like a week or so ago, I sent a PM to a friend when I was really down. Had a good ole bitch about the **** that's been going on, the tosser who's been driving me insane lately. And the guy I PM'd said that I could always talk to him and this.

PM'd him again last night. Just needed another rant. Felt like I might OD on painkillers, booze and just whatever I could get my hands on. He read it, but didn't reply. Thanks a lot :/

xXxFallenAngelxXx 20-05-2009 05:00 AM

*slowly walks into room, finds a corner ,sits down and stares at nothing*

Life got a little rough and I had to leave. sorry for not telling anyone but back now. ^.^

wildly insane 20-05-2009 09:22 AM

*hugs Emma back* thanks :) how are you?

*hugs Shell* hey hun, welcome back, don't forget if you ever need to talk I'm here for you

*hugs FallenAngel* Are you ok?

*hugs Todlich* sorry to hear that hun, are you feeling any better today?

*hugs Lucy* glad you're feeling a bit stronger, you're right, day by day, step by step :)

*hugs Kat, Arwen, Helen, Secrets, Ashley and Kahlia*

*hugs anyone else wanting one*

Am feeling slightly better today, I'm blaming pms :) bloomin mood swings, plus I had 81/2 hours sleep which is always good, makes me think clearer, better get on with it then, hadn't I :P

*leaves homemade apple cake but no custard cos it'll just get lumpy*

zowie 20-05-2009 09:30 AM

I woke up half an hour ago and all I can think about is curling up on the sofa and having a snooze :(

MammaMia 20-05-2009 10:03 AM

Just when you think someone has changed back to how they used to be (caring etc), they remind you of their not-so-caring side. Well thank you VERY much :D

*offers hugs to all*

I have an exam rehersal later, can't be bothered with it, don't want to leave my house. Arrrrrrgh, I think I'm going to drop out of uni. :S

realflifefaerie 20-05-2009 10:52 AM

*hugs everyone that needs it* And welcome back to those who have come back.

Today is not fun, Im really struggling yet its not the right time to tell anyone. I have exams and I know I need to eat before it but i physically can't. Ahh well.

xXxFallenAngelxXx 20-05-2009 11:22 AM

* hugs wildly insane Back *

I'm OK Just very numb at this moment.

ravynsoul 20-05-2009 11:35 AM

*Hugs Todlich* That's crappy, how are you doing today? Want to talk about it?

*hugs FallenAngel* sorry to hear you're feeling numb. Any particular reason?

*hugs Hannah* hate the mood swings too.. silly pms. hope your day is a good one.

*hugs Arwen* being super sleepy is not fun. How are you feeling now?

*hugs Helen* good luck with your exam rehearsal, keep going, you can do it.. just take things one thing at a time.

*hugs Secrets* thanks for the welcome. why is it not the right time to tell anyone? Maybe you can eat a little bit for to help you study? Snack on healthy foods?

*leaves hugs for everyone else*

I am in a much better place than I was last night, hopefully this will last and my mood won't tank again.

MammaMia 20-05-2009 02:58 PM

Today is going so bloody mother****ing wrong :(

Acrasia 20-05-2009 03:36 PM

Don't you just hate liars?
Especially people who lie about things that others have painfully gone through.
It makes me incredibly sad that anyone would stoop that low.
How do you get away from someone like that when it's on your mind all the time?

Shame life is so sh*t isn't it? Eh well.

demongirl 20-05-2009 03:44 PM

grabs a blanket and hides at the back (hates being new but needs somwhere to hide)

MammaMia 20-05-2009 04:23 PM

Can we start Friday please? This week is being pretty shitty & I'm pretty low, but least it'll be the start of the weekend.

zowie 20-05-2009 07:30 PM

I slept through most of the day and when I woke up I ate too much.
My dad keeps making snide remarks about what a failure I am.

shadowedsoul 20-05-2009 07:53 PM

hmm walks in and hides in corner, and curls up, hides under banket. =/

Damnation. 20-05-2009 08:37 PM

It was a misunderstanding. He was thinking of a decent reply, and me being me, I assumed the worse possible senario .__.;;. He messaged me back this afternoon.

I, however, am now bitching with a mate about the Biggest **** in the world, and am starting to get angry =D

MammaMia 20-05-2009 09:47 PM

*offers hugs to all*

Biba 20-05-2009 11:34 PM

goes back to the room locks it.. opens window throws key out window. and feels like screaming.. but thats not how we people act?... feels like crying?? .. no.. feels like crap? ye i feel like crap.. bottle a volka?? i dont drink.. slides note under door.. saying.. major sos problem.. please handle with care... and find key.. cus she might decide to go to mcdonalds for a coffee... and cookie..

~Kaytee~ 21-05-2009 09:40 AM

HI everyone. It's Katie.

Anyway *hugs for everyone* Will try to keep in touch x

zowie 21-05-2009 09:53 AM

I'm going to London today to see my auntie and baby cousins. I don't like the travelling, but it'll be nice to see them. x