RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*Rainbow*~ 08-04-2009 10:42 PM

Thanks widly *hugs back* Im sure it will all be okay!! I've told him the truth and he just need to spend a couple of days thinking about it! which means he has a long weekend in which he is going out drinking so i wont hear from him at all :'(

Damnation. 09-04-2009 12:04 AM

@___@

Would it be cliched of me to say that my heart hurts?

MammaMia 09-04-2009 12:28 AM

No Dayna, mine ****ing hurts too right now *cuddles*

Damnation. 09-04-2009 12:49 AM

>__< *cuddles back*

[Fog] 09-04-2009 01:10 AM

Big hugs all round xx

Tears of Solitude 09-04-2009 01:11 AM

Big hugs go to

Dayna Sooooooo sorry you have heart ache

Zowie Hope your ok

Helen Sorry honey that your heart hurts, I hope its better soon

Gil Hope things turn out alright

Banana Big hugs xxx

Hannah I hope you are ok, and thanks for always thinking of me

Feeling like each day I try harder and each day I fail more. xxx

Love Jade xxx

Eclectica 09-04-2009 01:45 AM

Never felt... so horrible in a while. I guess the new meds have been helping after all. I want to SH, but I also don't.

What a good day has turned into a really horrible one. Thanks.

He thinks I'm a heartless cow. I'm not. It isn't my fault is said person cannot read and get it into their head. Urgh. Horrible horrible horrible.

[Fog] 09-04-2009 01:50 AM

Jade sorry to hear you're finding things a struggle at the moment. Hope they get better for you. Anyone/ anywhere you can go for extra support?

Eclectica I'm sure you're not a heartless cow!!! I've brought some things with me today. You can borrow either a load of empty coke cans to chuck around and make some noise or a blanket to curl up and hide in depending on how you feel :-) xxx

Eclectica 09-04-2009 01:56 AM

Apparently I am. Because I won't talk on the phone and because I broke up with him due to the fact I prefer him as a friend and I just don't want a relationship. I just don't know how hard that is to undewrstand, when I've said it over and over and over and OVER.

I'll take the blanket... please... I'm tired too and feeling horrible.

People have been saying it's not right for me to feel so bad because of the things he's saying. But I do care. So I can;t help but feel bad. And he still thinks I'm a heartless cow... GRRR.

Two voices were discussing it on my way home on the bus, but I couldn't hear it well. But someone was trying to shout at me about this >_<

[Fog] 09-04-2009 02:02 AM

*Hands over the blanket and a mug of hot chocolate with marshmallows*

I don't think that makes you a heartless cow sweetie. Obviously I don't know anything about it but sounds more like he's upset and just saying things. It's hard not to take that kind of thing to heart but try not to let it get to you. *Cuddles* Were the voices just on the bus?

xx

Eclectica 09-04-2009 02:08 AM

I can be heartless... if needed... but not to him. Iiiick. I know for a fatc he's upset, and that's hurt me lots. But GRRR. *jback* Yea, just on there today, luckily. Only seems to happen when I'm alone and my mind starts to work and think. It's not a problem as such, but I know it's not normal, lol.

*Curls up in blanket* Fankooo ^_^

[Fog] 09-04-2009 02:12 AM

I guess we can all be heartless at times. Hope things get better with him. Do you think you'll be able to talk it over properly or you just trying to move on? Yeah I get voices too when I'm alone and my head's going mad, sometimes it's frightening but there's a kind of comfort in it too. I mentioned something about a voice yesterday in conversation and suddenly realised it's not normal lol!!

Eclectica 09-04-2009 02:16 AM

I have spoken to him over and over when he's asked, and my answer has stayed the same. So I dunno... We have talked it over properly D:

[Fog] 09-04-2009 02:19 AM

That's a difficult one then. These things are so painful. How do you feel about him?

Eclectica 09-04-2009 02:27 AM

I see him as a realy good friend... Which, for him, doesn't seem to be enough. So bleh.

Going to bed now, really tired. Thanks for the talk.

Take care everyone.

[Fog] 09-04-2009 02:30 AM

Night night, hope you wake up with a smile xxx

MammaMia 09-04-2009 03:30 AM

*rocks back and forth* Meh.

[Fog] 09-04-2009 03:32 AM

Eclectica's got my blanket, but you could have a hot chocolate with marshmallows if you would like?

What's up dear?

MammaMia 09-04-2009 03:44 AM

Oh yes please, but marhsmellos seperate :)

I need a good cry. Still not happening. :(

[Fog] 09-04-2009 03:48 AM

*Hands over a hot chocolate and a separate bowl of marshmallows* And you can borrow my lighter if you want them melted hehe :D

Urgh I hate it when I feel like that. My ADs seem to have stopped me from crying. I haven't cried for like 3 months and I really miss it. So hope your tears do come so you can let it all out *cuddles*