RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blondiebear 21-08-2008 04:37 PM

Zowie, hope you feel better soon.
*cuddles all around*

1ofmany 21-08-2008 05:30 PM

*brings his pet kitty into the ward*

He loves attention! Also likes hugs more then I do so feel free to cuddle/pet/love my kitty Tigger (he jumps into my arms!)

Pomegranate 21-08-2008 06:12 PM

*sits and rocks in foetal position* I'm trying to get the courage to go and get stitched up. I just don't have the energy :(

I got a verbal warning at work today as well for letting my M/H difficulties impact my work. I snapped at another member of staff who I don't get on with when I was having a bad day. I only work 10-3 but sometimes I am asked to stay longer. Recently I have not always been able, you know when you feel so low you just can't face it? And apparently the above amounts to professional misconduct. So I told them I was handing in my notice. I don't really care.

CrazyHayley 21-08-2008 10:02 PM

*walks quietly into ward, sits, rocks, gets back up to go chain smoke in smoking shelter*

CrazyHayley 21-08-2008 10:27 PM

*shouts from the smoking shelter outside* WHAT IS IT WITH ****ING THURSDAYS? WHY DO I ALWAYS FALL TO PIECES ON A THURSDAY?! I've only just realised that it happens on thursdays cos I just remembered that I've got to put my rubbish out and I normally come on here needing help and then have to dissapear to put out rubbish......

CrazyHayley 21-08-2008 10:46 PM

*pokes head inside ward* nope, nobody awake.....another fag it is then
*makes self extra comfy in smoking shelter*

MammaMia 21-08-2008 11:37 PM

*hugs Emma* I'm so sorry Em :(

*hugs Hayley aswell* I've never liked Thursdays myself, and today's been another shitty one overall. Only this afternoon was good.

*crawls into a deep hole and stays there*

blondiebear 22-08-2008 12:42 AM

I jumped down someone's throat today, so I seriously owe them an apology. Functionally to me it felt like another incidence of PTSD. Dang I hate that. Had a couple of bouts of crying too. I will have to add the PTSD to the medical stuff in my wallet. Crud.

All I'm Living For 22-08-2008 02:20 AM

*curls up in corner*

Auburn Shadow 22-08-2008 02:22 AM

*hugs everyone*

Hides in a corner.

All I'm Living For 22-08-2008 02:25 AM

*hugs you and returns to my corner*

MammaMia 22-08-2008 03:56 AM

*cuddles you both*

I'm going to end up doing it. Killing myself. So yeah I could quite easily do it today :notsure:

effervescence 22-08-2008 05:44 AM

i accidentally let my psychologist know i have problems with my eating. i never meant to tell her that. whoops. and then she mentioned the words ED. arghhhhhhhhhhh. i feel like such a **** UP.

just one huge mega **** UP.

risenfromperdition 22-08-2008 06:09 AM

*hugs you both*
i'm useless tonight but here if anyone wants to pm though i may be going to bed in a few

blondiebear 22-08-2008 07:15 AM

*comes in long enough to drop off hugs for everyone*

Kahlia1981 22-08-2008 01:53 PM

Hi all. Thanks for the hugs hells. * hugs anyone who wants them *

I've started the increased dose of the drugs and bombed myself out last night and most of this morning. It gave me an incredibly whacky day. I went manic a bit earlier and now am starting to drop. Still definitely psychotic .... but we all know that "there is no quick fix". Mother still thinks I'm faking it, but at least is not getting up me for not going to uni. I think I would benefit from dropping a subject - even though that would take me back to only doing one. I managed two last semester even with my breakdowns, but am really concerned that I won't make it through. Maybe it's just my perfectionism however.

Sorry, I'll stop going on about myself now. * sends more hugs to everyone who wants, needs and can accept them. *

Kahlia

zowie 22-08-2008 03:15 PM

Feeling better, the stomach bug seems to have passed :)

blondiebear 22-08-2008 04:56 PM

*hugs Kahlia* I think you should go ahead and take two subjects at uni. You might feel that much better for completing two more. Don't worry about perfection. Much of the time, good enough is good enough.

*hugs Zowie* I'm glad you're feeling better.

I'm craving chocolate. I'll have to stop at the supermarket on my way home and get some m+m's. I think that in England they are called Smarties?

MammaMia 22-08-2008 05:01 PM

*leaves hugs for all*

Chloe darling, you're not a **** up. I promise. Well done for telling your psychologist, even if it wasnt meant to happen.

Kahlia, feel free to talk as much as you like, we all whine, moan etc but we also do share good news, though we fee bit bad sometimes if we're all good and everyone's struggling but we all support each other! Maybe coutinuing with 2 subjects could be worth trying? You've come this far =]

I'm so not in a good place. Don't know how I'm going to get out of here. All I want to do is die. Seriously nobody believes that they would be better off without me. But they would!!!

1ofmany 22-08-2008 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blondiebear (Post 1021360)
I'm craving chocolate. I'll have to stop at the supermarket on my way home and get some m+m's. I think that in England they are called Smarties?

Haha us greedy Brits have M+Ms and also smarties! which are basicaly m+ms without ms on them...

*leaves a chocolate basket for all to pick at*

I love chocolate covered raisens although i spend about 20mins sorting my teeth out afterwards!