RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 29-07-2010 11:21 AM

*glomps Mark cos I spy him!!* Hehe... How did the befriending meeting go? (or is that later?) Also, I'm sure that your pdoc appt will go okay... just hang in there... hopefully no matter what s/he'll make the right decision for you right now. I hope so at least!! *gentle hugs* Maybe pop on WoW to do something mindless for a bit, maybe level up a profession or something?? Just a thought. :)

Laura, sweetie, what's up? *cuddles gently*

*cuddles everyone else who wants cuddles, and waves at those who don't* Sorry for the lack of many individuals... :(

Kahlia1981 29-07-2010 11:39 AM

*huggles all*

I didn't sleep last night, nor today.
I went downstairs and took my washing off the line and hung my housemate's washing.
I also walked to the shops . . . very scary today because my DID was ... playing up (??) ... due to the lack of sleep and (as my psychiatrist would put it) my firewalls were down so it was easier for me to switch personalities.
Mind you, I got quite a bit done on the assignment last night/today. I only have two web pages left to do. Yay.

Sorry for not being supportive at the moment. I'm really struggling to keep concentrating on what I'm doing.

*offers hugs to all and leaves safe care packages for every ward member and guest*

Doikers 29-07-2010 11:43 AM

Oh I've not played WoW for a few weeks :S I'm bad at it .
My Befriending appoinment went ok , My nurse went with me for support , the befreinding woman seemed nice and I have some information to mull over about it.
I could sleep but then I might sleep too much heh :)
I might ring my parent if they are in , my Mum is at the hospital to have her foot cast replaced I think or to have her foot examined at any rate , sorry I'm wafflleing on.
*Hugs April*

Doikers 29-07-2010 01:01 PM

1 Hour to go . am starting to feel physically sick .sorry

hidingme 29-07-2010 01:17 PM

im starting to get nervous/panicky about going to ER tomorrow night or SAt morning.
trying to at least keep sarah calm by reminding her she can bring her teddy bear with us and that if they keep us/admit us..hubby will bring her bear to her from car.

hoping they will let her keep it with her if they admit us.. its her biggest comfort.

I really dont know how to calm my own nerves, however it does help a little bit, thinking that maybe we wont have to go alone and hubby will take us. i really really hope he does.. it super sucks bad that hospitals trigger his depression so bad.. cause i understand, but i really need him there with me.
=/
am i being selfish?

Doikers 29-07-2010 01:28 PM

*Hugs Hiding* I don't think you are being selfish , I hope your apointment go's okay for you and your Hubby can cope with his triggers at the hospital. It's a good idea to take the bear for Sarah I think.

shadowedsoul 29-07-2010 01:35 PM

Argh feel like screaming today is just **** in so many ways. Curls up and hides.

MammaMia 29-07-2010 01:47 PM

Well that meeting went okay actually, useful. Now I have to start signing on every week - fun times :/ Did bit of shopping afterwards, needed some essentials and stuff including birthday stuff for two birthdays in August :) I'm so tired dude. Went to bed early last night but woke up a couple times, the second one keeping me up two hours :| Oooh need to make phone call aswell, oh what fun that could be :S About some applications I made.

Thinking of you Mark as I know your appointment is in 15 minutes time *cuddles*

April, how you doing sweetie?

Kahlia, I'm sorry you've not had any sleep for past couple days, hope you do soon sweetheart.

Hiding, hope your hubby can cope with taking you to hospital and that it isn't too stressful for you either.

Sorry to everyone else that haven't done an individual for, am thinking of everyone though xxx

PS. Has anyone heard/seen Hayley round RYL lately?? I know she was going to be moving soon but can't remember when, will have to try track down her profile...

wolfos3d 29-07-2010 01:51 PM

I'm freaking out now. :( Why did I agree to do this? I don't want to lose my blades. Not now.

frenchhorn 29-07-2010 02:10 PM

**** I'm so angry and upset, how can parents do that do their child

Doikers 29-07-2010 03:33 PM

Psych Dr appoinment over.
He said to look at all the things I Have acheived i.e. moving out , quitting drinking and not to keep focusing on all the negative thoughts then he laid the "what about all the people you leave behind" guilt trip on me ( I should have seen that coming ) . Also he is going too look at my Lithium levels and maybe increase that , I hope so , it's the only proactive thing I really got out of the session . I'm not being hospitalised ,it didn't even come up, I don't know how to feel about that :S , I'm exausted mentally but at least it's over , I just have to wait for my Lithium levels to come through which by chance I got taken yesterday.
I ran into my best friend in the waiting room for like 2 minutes , I haven't seen her in a while so that was nice:)

*Hugs Jessica* Can you say you want to keep your blades , if you agreed to it surley you can unagree ?

*Hugs Helen* I hope you enjoyed shopping :) good luck with your phone call :)

*Hugs Oliver* Whats up , whats happened ?

frenchhorn 29-07-2010 04:26 PM

*hugs Mark* glad the appt went well

Alex's dad is withdrawing all financial support, his mum doesn't agree but won't try to change his mind, they are seperated, and both his parents think he is immature and think he is coming out as trans just to get attention, and mess his life up.

shadowedsoul 29-07-2010 05:18 PM

Argh!!! What the hell!!! How can it go from everthing going not bad, to everthing going crap again. And this is only going to get worse.damn it this us heartbreaking to watch this. Just want it all to go back to the way it was. can't deal with this.

Doikers 29-07-2010 06:17 PM

Oh Oliver thats horrible , can Alex maybe apply for benefits if he needs the money? Thats all I can think of right now , I'm not an expert :s

*Hugs Jill* Whats up Jill ? are you okay?

one_step_closer 29-07-2010 06:32 PM

I'm feeling so low. I wish the men in my head had won last weekend and had killed me.

PoisonedApple 29-07-2010 06:57 PM

*hugs Lindsay* I know the feeling... but I'm still glad you're still here.

one_step_closer 29-07-2010 07:11 PM

Thanks. I'm just so tired of 'living' with mental health problems.

How are you doing?

MammaMia 29-07-2010 07:22 PM

*cuddles all*

Glad you're still here Lindsay.

I feel so bad and my sister helped make it worse, over ****ing toilet roll....

Doikers 29-07-2010 07:26 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm glad the men in your head didn't win but I can certanly empathise with being sick of "Living" with mental health problems .

*Hugs Crimson* How are you ?

PoisonedApple 29-07-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Thanks. I'm just so tired of 'living' with mental health problems.

How are you doing?
Tired, lonely, angry, guilty, hurt, etc... The usual. Or at least that's how it feels.