RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 09-04-2010 06:26 PM

*hugs april, mark, crimson, helen, kahlia, oliver, and whoever is around other various spots around the ward*

I'm sorry... I am trying really hard... but nothing is helping. I hate all of this.
*curls up in corner and rocks back and forth*

Doikers 09-04-2010 06:32 PM

I eat hot food for the first time in 4 days today . Feel like such a pig now :(

My Milestone is ( and I think I've built it up too much) , today marks the 2 year point that I managed to quit alcohol , I slipped up at the beginning of last month on 6 non consecutive days which really ruins it but had it not been for that it would be 2 years . :S

SoMuchMore 09-04-2010 06:38 PM

*throws some confetti for mark* That IS a milestone. Slip ups happen sometimes, that doesn't ruin anything. Great job!!

MammaMia 09-04-2010 07:00 PM

Congratulations Mark <3

*cuddles April, Laura, Mark & anyone else who wants one lots and lots*

Pictures to follow :D

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:01 PM

*Hugs Laura* I'm sorry you are struggling so much :( and Thankyou for the confetti

one_step_closer 09-04-2010 07:03 PM

I just lost my job :(

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:07 PM

*HUGS One step closer* I'm so sorry to hear that, what happened ? Do you want to talk ?

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 07:07 PM

*cuddles one_step* Awh love, I'm so sorry... :( I don't know if you want to talk about it or not, but we're here to listen if you need...

*throws confetti for Mark, and puts out some non-calorific cupcakes!!* Congrats!!! That's awesome... and Laura's right, slipups do happen... :) Am proud of you, for whatever that may mean. And I spy you!! :D

*cuddles Laura* So sorry that things are so rough at the mo, love... is there anything I can do? Feel free to PM me anytime... I'm here if you need. ♥

*cuddles Hels* Can't wait for pictures :D I like seeing my friends. Mark, you need to post a pic of you sometime. :) Can't be any worse than mine, I'm fat and icky and awful...

*cuddles everyone else*

Just updated r/v thread AGAIN... geez, I think I use that thing way too many times in a day... lol. :-/

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 07:11 PM

wow lots of posts.

1. proud of you slip ups and all mark.
2. can't wait for pics helen.
3. what happened one_step?
*cuddles and rocks laura*

i'm tired and frustrated but pushing myself through my day.

*huggles everyone*

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:12 PM

April the fact that you are proud of me means a lot to me :) I don't have many friends so my online friends matter to me :) You are not fat , awful or icky , seriously you look great . I'll try and get a photo up soon ....

one_step_closer 09-04-2010 07:14 PM

Thanks everyone.

My mental health has been really bad and I have been off sick since September. Because I am suicidal and keep overdosing HR decided that I am too unwell to work. They said that I am just as unwell as the patients I work with so they don't want me working with such vulnerable people. They also think that work is making my mental health worse.

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 07:14 PM

Wow, lots of people are viewing this thread... yey...

Crimson, hope the rest of your day goes okay. Where are you located? (not counting the 7th layer of Hell... heh) *hugs* I'm tired too, just took a brief nappish thing, only laying my head down on the desk, but it worked. I feel a little more alert now. Heh.

*cuddles all*

Scarletdreamer 09-04-2010 07:17 PM

One_step, I take it that you work in a MH related setting? or summat like that, anyway... "the powers that be" said that I can't do my internship in a clinical or counseling setting due to my current MH, suicidal and all, so it makes sense. I'm sorry though :( very sorry, especially since you're in such a bad place right now. *hugs gently* Things will get better... maybe post on here more so you can get more support? and do you have any support IRL?

Mark, I'm glad of that. :) I don't want to sound snotty or anything but I do like it when people think well of what I think of them. If that made any sense, that is... :P Thanks for the compliments... *curls up next to*

So, so, so tired... :(

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:24 PM

http://i1016.photobucket.com/albums/...s/STA70793.jpg

A so-so pic of me , I hope this works I've never used photo bucket before

GRRRR how do you make it a pic not a link?

MammaMia 09-04-2010 07:28 PM

*cuddles everyone*

So many people viewing the thread, feels bit creepy??? :P

Sorry to hear about the job Lindsay :(

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 07:28 PM

I'm in Anchorage, Alaska April. I had it on my profile till my mother in law joined the site... then I made a decoy account and changed my location lol.

MammaMia 09-04-2010 07:30 PM

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Pictures...

Doikers 09-04-2010 07:31 PM

Hey Helen , Your hair looks great , it really suits you :)

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 07:33 PM

I still feel tired and icky but I just found out that a radio show I used to listen to (and that I love) is back on the air via a different website so now I'm excited. *bounces around the room listening to The Shaman's Brew* I'm listening to the archives though because it's been on again since last November lol.

That's a lovely pic Mark. (always nice to put a name and face together:) )

That sucks Lindsay(?). But it may be for the best for you right now. And when you are feeling more well they may just hire you back.

PoisonedApple 09-04-2010 07:34 PM

Oops I was typing when u posted pics Helen!
That hair cut rocks on you!