RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

inkyspider 16-06-2008 11:55 PM

Is it okay if i check in for a bit?
I know people don't really know me, but, yeah.
I hope it's okay,

Kuwairo 17-06-2008 12:04 AM

^ course it is! I'm only a newbie on the ward too.
Are you ok hun?

lil-princess 17-06-2008 12:20 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm going to hide in the dark corner and just cry untill i can't take much more of this :'( xxx

inkyspider 17-06-2008 12:29 AM

Thanks Ku

Just go in a big fight with friend/roommate, and can't deal with it.
I don't want to do anything bad though, i'm almost 8 months free.

*hugs lil-princess*

Pomegranate 17-06-2008 12:56 AM

Just tried to make up with my ****ing housemate who decided she couldn't live with me next year cos of the SI and depression and then proceeded to smash plates etc. Was met with '**** off bitch' response. Drinking. Need to drink. Try to be normal adult and apparently even fucjk that up. So am drinking. 6 pints snake bite, some shots and few beer. May drive to get wine noe, whpo knows. **** them, **** the world.

blondiebear 17-06-2008 01:18 AM

Tabby, hi and welcome.
Alexx, I hated being single too the few times it happened. More often I already had my next boyfriend lined up.

Ally, that whole situation sounds disgusting.

I haven't accomplished much today. Can't say that I'm sorry either. I guess I should be sorry. But my pets are cared for. I'm starting on laundry. Otherwise when I'm done hanging out here I'll go shop online for some yarn I want to make new rugs. Hopefully the ones I make will be colorfast. Or at least machine washable.

90F is the usual daytime high temperature here from now until some time in September, with heat waves up to 15 degrees higher than that. And I get heatsick at 80F. Thank God for air conditioning.

~*forever_broken*~ 17-06-2008 02:45 AM

Emma hunni, please, please, PLEASE be careful, don't drive hunni.
*snuggles and takes some of your alcohol*

blondiebear 17-06-2008 04:59 AM

*blowing kisses to everyone on my way out to bed*

~*forever_broken*~ 17-06-2008 05:04 AM

Sleep well, Blondie-mom.
-------------
Hmmm, was going to write a 'book' here but it would probably be more appropriate to do it... Outside the psych ward *gasp*!
It's just that, since I'm not 'out there' supporting I don't really feel right doing it... But the psych ward really isn't the place for my ramblings...
*wanders out to create a thread*

Pomegranate 17-06-2008 06:35 AM

I could probably get away without getting these stitched/butterflied, ok well I couldn't but I could see what would happen. I will see how I feel in the morning (yes it is 6.35 am here...I mean when I wake up) and whether I make them worse. If I do I am ****ed, both wrists on both sides but then I deserve it so hey ho. N/m and all that crap.

Pomegranate 17-06-2008 07:17 AM

I love you all, Night all. Keep safe and all that. Thinking of you xxx

zowie 17-06-2008 10:12 AM

Morning all. Hows everyone doing? xxx

MammaMia 17-06-2008 12:28 PM

*snuggles everyone*

I can't cope with the worry, but I worry because I care about them both so so so much. They're two of my bestest friends and I don't want either of them to be suffering like this or to die either *wants to cry*

*hides away in the corner*

Detour. Derail 17-06-2008 12:30 PM

OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm moving house on Thursday.
*shakes and makes a funny squeaky noise*

MammaMia 17-06-2008 12:39 PM

OMG Alex :(
I'm so sorry because I know how much you don't want to move
(Or you moving out of your parents house alone?)
*snuggles*

blondiebear 17-06-2008 01:18 PM

5:30am. Noisy cat. cold pizza. maybe some ice cream since there was only 1 piece of pizza left?

Jetforce 17-06-2008 01:44 PM

I ate the other slices :-P i was hungry lol

MammaMia 17-06-2008 01:48 PM

I'm sooooooo hungry :|

Jetforce 17-06-2008 01:53 PM

Y don't u raid blondiebear's last pizza helen :-P lol

----------------

*curls in the corner alone* i feel uber **** now :-( so wanna leave this planet atm......F#$K is all i gotta say atm

MammaMia 17-06-2008 01:58 PM

*hugs Jem lots*

I wish I could make you stop feeling uber **** and stuff as I know how awful it feels :(

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Me? I feel like crying a lot today :|