RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 01:15 AM

For many reasons. Lol, that wasn't vague at all.

Oh boy. Mainly grief. On top of everything, I can't handle that. It's pushed me to the edge. Partly people hurting me. Others hurting where I can't help. Fear. Of everything. Things that hide in the closet. This wasn't a lot of use, but I just...can't. Sorry.

Hope you're alright Helen. *Hugs*

FlyingNy 31-08-2010 01:16 AM

Jill, yes you can. Please try and resist those urges. It'll pass, in time it gets better. I don't know when, but people say it does. Please don't do anything stupid Jill. *Hugs tightly*

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:18 AM

*hugs Lia* I'm sorry you're in so much pain though. It'll get better soon. I'm ok, just keep coughing & worrying >.< Plus despite what I've achieved (the 1 year since an od/attempted suicide considering everything I've been through these past 12 months & more), I actually feel like a big failure for some reason. Usually I know why....

*hugs Jill* Keep safe darling.

shadowedsoul 31-08-2010 01:37 AM

Thanks lia, and helen. Truth is though I'm not sure I want to. Sorry I know that unfair and stuiped thing to say. But it's how I'm feeling tonight. Sorry.

Scarletdreamer 31-08-2010 01:39 AM

I feel so... left out.

I don't know why.

I also feel like a failure.

And my parents are totally distant from me now. Because of me. It's all in my head, all in my head, yes, insanity at its finest right here and right now!!!

So... ****ed up. I am so angry right now.

Sorry if this makes no sense. It's been so stressful, these past 4 days...

:crying:

MammaMia 31-08-2010 01:57 AM

*cuddles Jill and April tightly* Sorry I have no words =[

anarchistl0ve 31-08-2010 02:01 AM

Mark if the card has not been sent yet can you sign it for me with a <3 after me name.

I wanna cut soo bad. :( i just hate me. I have 3 days to fully clean the house before some friends come for the weekend, no help from the hubby cause he works. FML

Kahlia1981 31-08-2010 04:51 AM

*huggles everybody*

I want to run for the hills. I think my housemate is going to try and make me eat ... he's starting to ask when the last time I ate was and I'm trying to make it a joke so he'll forget about it but I don't think he's going to. I wish he'd just drop it and leave it alone. Sorry, just really not coping with it right now. Stressing so badly.

anarchistl0ve 31-08-2010 05:43 AM

*hugs* seems we all are really low.

Kahlia1981 31-08-2010 05:49 AM

*huggles all*

Becca, I have to agree, it really does look that way.
So sorry we all are struggling right now.
Wish I could make it easier for all of us somehow. :crying:

MammaMia 31-08-2010 08:35 AM

*hugs the ward*

I'm poorly >.< You know I mentioned that cough last night? It's really bad, almost as bad as my Mum's. God my chest is really sore and my throat is rough as sandpaper lol. Typical that both of should get a bad cough & have no medicine :/ I just hope it doesn't get so bad that I'm coughing all through the college thing on Thursday & my interview :/

MedicAsh 31-08-2010 08:59 AM

*sneaks into the ward and hides in the corner*

I am kinda struggling lately and I don't know why! I haven't felt like this in a long time. So now I am kicking myself, because I thought this was over! I thought that going as long as I have without doing anything, that it was all going to be OK. I am so mad at myself for feeling like this. I shouldn't be because things in life are going good. I guess I just don't understand this. :crying:

Doikers 31-08-2010 09:03 AM

*Hugs Helen* Congratulations on one whole year since your last OD !!! Way to go you :-)

*Hugs Becca* I'll put your name on the card :)

*Hugs Jill*

*Hugs Taz*

*Hugs Lia*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Crimson*

I'm sorry so many of us are having a tough time , Over 2 whole pages since I went to bed so I won't attempt individual in case I miss people , sorry , I just hope everyone has a brighter day today :)

Doikers 31-08-2010 09:05 AM

Hi Ashley *Waves*

MammaMia 31-08-2010 09:05 AM

*hugs Mark* Thank you :)

Hi Ashley *waves*

MedicAsh 31-08-2010 09:06 AM

Hi Doikers *waves*

MedicAsh 31-08-2010 09:06 AM

hi mama mia *waves*

flutterby butterfly 31-08-2010 10:56 AM

*check in*

MedicAsh 31-08-2010 10:57 AM

Hi unicorn *waves*

Doikers 31-08-2010 12:06 PM

Hey Kaytee :) I looked at your profile . The words "Take my hand and we'll make it I swear" are from a song I think but I know I have it in my CD collection but can't put my finger on it , what's it from please?

Aside from that ,heh, how are you?