RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:13 PM

*I Spot An April!! Sneaks up and HUGS!*

:) Thankyou Julie .

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:14 PM

Gahh I still really don't feel well... didn't sleep well AT ALL last night, and am wondering if I should go in to work today. There are meetings I should be attending but I really don't know... :-S I'm going to call my supervisor in a little bit to ask her if I should come in... :-S

So yeah. I hate being ill. Julie, love, how are you feeling? *hugs*

*cuddles Mark* Sorry about the whole Eon thing, that's gotta be really effing frustrating!! In fact, I know it is, because you've said so. I wish I could help somehow... it would make me paranoid if it felt like they were following me around waving bills at me that I shouldn't have to pay. Sorry if that seemed patronizing because it wasn't meant to be. :-S

I just want to go back to bed, damnit!! :'(

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:16 PM

Oh! *hugs Mark back* :D

Oh, and I forgot Hayley... again!! :o So sorry, love, am truly not meaning to leave you out!! I hope that your M.E. symptoms aren't too bad today, and that you can function alright... how's WoW going? Also, how's the "sanity shot" working? :D *cuddles*

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:19 PM

Hmm I guess I'll just have to wait regarding the E-on "bill" .My housing SW didn't show up , or is over 2 hours late ,his phone went straight to messageing and there was no reply at the office , Hmmm ,I'm sorry you had a rough night :( you changed your avatar! :) I quite like it , not that I didn't like the old one ...

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:34 PM

JK!! I spots you! How are you feeling tonight? *Hugs*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 12:45 PM

I spot JK too!! *cuddles* How are you doing, love? (Oh, and those were and are always germ-free cuddles, in case anyone's wondering!! :P)

I'm sorry about your housing support worker not showing up, Mark. That sucks. :( So unreliable!! :( *hugs* And yep I did change my avvy, seemed to fit my mood pretty well at the time so I changed it. :) Glad you like it.

I just called my supervisor and she's to call me back & let me know if I'm going in at all today. :-S I'm quite nervous about that... I don't really want to go in as I feel quite ill but at the same time, I also don't want to miss those meetings. :( I feel like a bad intern, but I can't help getting sick!! I even sound awful on the phone, and I probably shouldn't go to those meetings if I'm coughing/hacking/wheezing/sniffling/sneezing, right? :-S

Anyway. *hides in a warm hole as she is cold at the moment* :o

jonikd 26-05-2010 12:48 PM

Hey Mark, crap actually! Also a bit fluey, no sleep last night and came to the marital home tonight as my ex is away and decided it was a good idea to listen to some of his iTune playlists, which it turns out was a very bad idea and completely lost it and cut :( Bet you wish you hadn't asked :D

Good luck for your appointment, must be soon huh, I'm hoping to be asleep shortly so will do a wee bedtime "prayer" for you.

Helen, I'm worried about you hun cos I don't know what's going on and you don't seem good *hugs tight*

Healthy hugs to April and Julie, being sick really sucks on top of everything else.

Waves to Hayley and Crimson and Laura and all the other lovely people here who I haven't mentioned in my relatively shitty state this evening.

xx

jonikd 26-05-2010 12:49 PM

*turns up Everybody Hurts by REM*
*sighs*

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:49 PM

April , like you said , you can't help getting sick so I'm sure that everything will be okay with your supervisor . I'm sure they woulden't want to get your cold because you attended those meetings. *Hugs April with a warming hug*

Doikers 26-05-2010 12:54 PM

Oh JK , I'm sorry you are feeling crap and had no sleep ,Please look after your cut, (I Know you know that but just checking) and be kind to yourself generally. I hope your fluey symptoms don't come to anything serious and I hope you sleep better tonight *Huggles*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:03 PM

*cuddles JK* Aw sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling ill and also cut on top of that... I'm also sorry that you got triggered in the first place. :( Please take care of the cut, as Mark said I know you already know that but just making sure... and try and take the best care of yourself that you can, okay? *more cuddles*

*curls up next to Mark* You're probably right, they wouldn't want me to expose people to germs... lol... and it wouldn't make a good impression if I - the new intern - kept interrupting the meetings with coughs and sniffles and a runny nose!! haha... :-S I still don't know though, as my supervisor hasn't called me back. GRRR on her. Oh and I checked out your toon on WoW, I think you need a bit more green gear as that might help your chances with survival. You only have one piece of green gear - the one with +3 strength on it - and I think that maybe more green gear would help with you surviving in Westfall as you're high enough level to. You probably just need more armor and need to get rid of the greys that you are wearing. Sorry, just some advice. I know you're short on cash at the moment, kind of, especially for buying from the AH (auction house), but still, maybe try and make some by selling leatherworked items on the AH (if they're greens) and go from there? Just a thought, sorry if it's not welcome!! :-S

*hides in her hole again* :-S

Doikers 26-05-2010 01:15 PM

I totally apprciate your WoW advice April , Umm can you e-mail me and tell me how I know if armour is green ? and tell me what I'm wearing now is green , I didn't know anything about this green armour until you mentioned it , sorry to hijack this thread with WoW stuff :s

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 01:59 PM

Just popped you off an email. :) *huggles*

Sorry for hijacking the thread with WoW-speak... lol. :-S

My supervisor still has not got in touch with me about work... so I'm at home and in my "comfy clothes" - a pair of uni sweats and a Twilight tshirt. :) Yey. I am a little worried though about the lack of contact... I mean, I called about 1042983473 different times and left one message, no response yet, I really don't know what to do. :(

*hides in her hole again* :'(

Doikers 26-05-2010 02:04 PM

Wow , you called 1042983473 times ! Thats commitment :) Hmmm I hope they get in touch with you soon , thanks for the e-mail * pops off to read it*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 02:11 PM

Lol... yes... I am indeed committed. ;)

You're welcome for the email. :) Hope it helps some, sorry if the stuff about the AH was confusing!!

I spy an Oliver!! *tackle hugs* How are you?

frenchhorn 26-05-2010 02:23 PM

*tackles April back* I'm ill, mainly hayfever, but also feel sick :(
How are you doing?

*hugs mark* I hope stuff with the bills and companies gets sorted soon.

*cuddles all who want cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 02:28 PM

*cuddles Oliver* Hope you feel better soon, being ill is no fun. I'm sick right now too with a vicious cold, it really sucks. :(

I'm doing okay. I just called my internship place for the 28762342 time and FINALLY got someone on the other end... lol... so I am staying home today and doing work... which is good... and resting. This is the 3rd day in a row that I'm staying home from work, so I feel bad about that, but oh well... :-S

Mark, did my email help?

I spy a Taz!! *tackle hugs* (germ-free hugs always!!) How are you, love?

taz35 26-05-2010 02:34 PM

Missed another 5 pages, going to attempt individual replies but if I miss anyone I'm extremely sorry =/

*hugs Mark* sorry to hear your SW didn't show up :( Is this the same one who kept calling on the day of and changing your meeting? (You were talking about it many pages ago... or a few pages ago... I don't know, my mind is mush. Maybe it's somebody completely different ><) OH And to answer one of your other questions - I love having my r/v thread. I can post about whatever's on my mind, not have to worry about dealing with any rude replies (not that any would get through without the mods seeing them at least), and people can either choose to read it, or not. And with the replies being blocked, it's not like I can see my rambling being ignored. Does that make sense? I don't know ><

*hugs April* Ahhh **** I forget what I was going to post in response to you :( I may check back and edit this if it comes to me. But you're never pathetic, or useless, or any other bad comments you might tell yourself :) You are incredible. Don't forget it. Oh, and in response to your latest post... nothing wrong with staying home, as long as you're getting work done :D

*hugs Kat and throws more confetti* That's awesome :D Hell, I can't even seem to make it a week, let alone a month.

*hugs Hels* :( *super squishy tackle-style hug* I'm sorry something is bothering you that much hun, but I hope you haven't given in to the urges yet. You're so much stronger than that!

*hugs Julie* Did you end up making it to your fitness classes? If you were that ill, probably a wise decision to stay home and try to feel better faster =/

*hugs Heather*

*hugs JK*

*hugs Oliver* Ick, hayfever sucks :(

*hugs Hayley*

*hugs Crimson*

Okay... I think I got everyone. =/ If not... well, give me crap.

*gets a broom to clean up all the left over confetti mess*

My sister noticed my arms again... she told me she knows it's not from the dog. But she's only 13 (turning 14 next month) and I don't know how much I should even bother telling her... Other than that, my mind is just a big jumbled mess. Short version is that I'm STILL paranoid that everyone who knows about my current situation with the meds/counseling/etc. thinks I'm faking it all, because I've been so good at covering it up and being "normal". I'm just hiding out in my room right now, don't even want to leave.

Doikers 26-05-2010 02:35 PM

I think your e-mail helped , I need to look at it again and quickly look at my armour in game to compare , but thankyou for going out of your way to help me, I really really appreciate it :)

*Hugs Oliver back*

Doikers 26-05-2010 02:41 PM

Ohh Taz , I can totally identify with not wanting to leaving the room *Hugs*
No it's a different worker who didn't come today hmmm, And thankyou for your take on the R/V thread business ! thanks to everyone who replied about that , very helpful , I need to mull it over now. *Mulls*

taz35 26-05-2010 02:53 PM

*hugs Mark* Oh okay. I kinda figured I may have gotten confused with it, but I knew you had mentioned about somebody canceling on you. Sounds like crap to deal with honestly :(

My dad is upstairs. I should go up now, while he's busy on the phone. I don't want to get into a long conversation with him. I just want everyone IRL to leave me alone...

CrazyHayley 26-05-2010 04:30 PM

Hey peeps, well In watched "Hairsrpray" on dvd this morning and then spent another few hours asleep. I'm trying to figure out at the moment what to do to take my mind off of the crappy feelings from my M.E sysmptoms but not to make any others worse. I want to play WoW but not sure my brain or eyes are up to being on the laptop for more than just a short period of time. I'd probable get carried away and go on there til I'm cross eyed with a banging headache...

Oh and I'm 29 tomorrow. I have plans, kind of, but right now I feel like cancelling them, I think thats due to feeling crappy with my M.E though, I hope the sanity injection is working....

MammaMia 26-05-2010 04:56 PM

*hugs everyone lots in the ward*

I'm so over this >_> Urges are getting fricking intense again. Maybe I should get my boyfriend to come over :'( He knows about yesterday and told me I should phoned him, he would dropped everything including work to come over. ****ing bollocks. Although my sister is popping in soon, so that'll make me wait. But then I have to go out a couple hours later on. My Dad would know something was seriously wrong I'm sure.

Why am I so anxious? Well I think it's related to worrying about my best friend. She's in a bad place. I kinda blame myself partially for. However, I think I know what may have caused it aswell.

LOL, I had to go upto the hospital earlier as desperately needed some hearing aid batteries, couldn't help but think how I nearly ended up in there yesterday as it is. I hate going there, brings many bad memories :/ Bollocks I'm welling up with ****ing tears. My other best hasn't replied to my texts either. Getting so ****ing pissed off about people ignoring my texts, I think it's because I'm so needy at the moment? My mind is so destructive at the moment, wow =]

Bollocks. Bollocks. BOLLOCKS!!!!!!!!!!

*hides and cries*

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 04:57 PM

Quote:

i dont think ur a bitch angelic_monster
if there is away u like things put away i think it's ok but i can see both sides of it
It probably wouldn't bother me so much if it was just something got misplaced... I'd probably just move it. It's when they take the whole stack of plates and all the cups out of the cabinet so they can swap their placement for example that makes me irate. I personally don't think this makes me a bitch but that's the way everyone else percieves it is I'm just being an unreasonable bitch. But to quote Dr. Suess... "Those that mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind."

*huggles everyone in the ward and leaves extra cuddle packs on the table*

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 06:01 PM

Well now.... today's interesting already... there's a guy that was the shooter in a domestic violence shooting that ran from the airport where it happened to 2-3 blocks from my office... That certainly explains all the squad cars in such a big hurry this morning on my way to work. He is hiding in a restaurant on the penthouse level of an office building. Cops have the whole area within 5 block blocked off to cars (so we have several late attorneys and support staff). Why run from the airport to downtown on a top floor of a building? I so don't get that... But then I dunno why anyone'd shoot someone in front of god and everyone at the airport either... *shakes head* but they found him and that's good and our office won't be boring today... I'm sure the police reports for this will be here in the afternoon police drop off or tomorrow morning.

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 06:03 PM

On another note... Genisis got almost all of her work done last night so I don't have to push so hard for the rest... I have to turn it in to her school by the 3rd of June. 8 days left.

SoMuchMore 26-05-2010 06:09 PM

Oh no! it sounds like almost everyone is sick! *hands out soup to all my ill wardmates*

*hugs april* I'm glad that you finally got thru to your internship place. And i would assume that they wouldnt want you to be around work if you are sick. So don't feel too bad. I hope that you have a relaxing day.

*hugs mark* Sorry to hear that your housing SW didn't show up. That whole situation sounds so frustrating and quite ridiculous.

*hugs hayley* i'm sorry that your ME is so bad today. I hope that you feel better for your birthday tomorrow!

*cuddles helen* Keep trying to fight those urges, i'm right there with you on them getting stronger and harder to fight. I think it may be a good idea to try not to be alone today.

*hugs taz* I'm sure everyone doesnt think that you are faking it. If it helps at all, we don't think you are faking here. I understand about wanting to be alone, but are you safe to do so right now? I hope that you are...

*hugs crimson* I like that dr. suess quote, i wish i believed it all the time. And whoa! That sounds like there was quite a bit of excitement at your work. I'm glad the cops got the guy.

*hugs JK* Sorry to hear that you cut and are struggling right now. And we like to hear how you are, just like you told me that you like to know how I am, so.. We dont ever wish that we didn't ask. Hope the rest of your day goes okay.

*hugs julie and oliver*

The past few days have been really bad. I feel completely back to the state I was in a few years ago when the cutting was getting worse and worse... except for the fact that I havent cut in quite a while, its just the feeling like that. It's probably partially due to being at home where people are yelling ALL of the time. Its constantly annoying. Plus it hasn't helped at all that my mother keeps saying that if i want I can get lazer treatments to reduce my scars. I just brushed her off saying "Oh they're not that bad." But she still pressed the issue a bit... I dont know, it bothers me that she wants so bad to just erase that part of me.

My family thinks I am "making great choices"... I didn't let my grades slip after all the drama this semester, I got a job at the newspaper, I try to go out with "friends" at uni... Its everything that I am supposed to do in order to move forward with my life, But I don't feel like anything I am doing is worth it. I am not worth it, never have been.

The following content has been hidden - Reason : might be pretty triggering.. so i hide it just in case
The SI urges are getting stronger and stronger. I dont really want to fight them anymore. I have even made a plan so that nobody, and I mean nobody, will be able to find out that I am cutting again. And the best part is, is that most people will think what i am doing is very positive. It's the perfect situation... Now i just have to wait until I get back to Uni next week to put it in motion as I dont have all the things i need at my house. I'm almost excited about it. Its been awhile since the SI situation was completely in my control, where I want it, etc.

MammaMia 26-05-2010 06:20 PM

*cuddles Laura* It's gone 6pm, but still trying to keep myself busy/not alone. Been out for all of the afternoon with my friend which helped. My Dad should be picking me up in about an hour or so, working my way through an application, fun times!! Hate these ****ing urges.

Need to make an appointment at my doctors, already dreading it. Ha! Really need to do it though. Also need to make a phone call back about a job, the guy left a message on my answerphone, will do it tomorrow now as I doubt they're still open. He actually phoned when I was still here but didn't realise until a few minutes ago, silly Hells.

I FEEL SO ****ING ANXIOUS, **** OFF!!!

Doikers 26-05-2010 06:33 PM

Oh Laura , I'm sorry to hear you are having such a hard time at home :( that sucks , and your Mum going on about laser surgery doesn't help hmmm
As for your plan , Please please PLEASE be careful . I'm worried about you . *Hugs*

*Hugs Helen*

CrazyHayley 26-05-2010 06:41 PM

I spu a crimson and a mark! *huggles*

Wow an eventful few hours since I last paid attention. My brain is in a state what we M.E sufferers like to call 'brain fogged' so I'm not going to attwept individual replies as typing this is hard enough atm. But please know that I'm thinking of you all.

I think I will now try WoW....I wonder how mnau times I will die from lack of focus?!!!

Oh and I've half cancelled birthday plans and adapted the other half to be morer M.E friendly so now I'm not feeling quite so anxious about that. I remember now why I don't usualy make plans for my birthfday. Cos if I do I always end up ill, having to cancel and then being disappoineted and upset. Mt 16th birthday was the last time I was helathy. I was qwuite happy then too...oh I'm going to shut up as you've all got far much more on your plates and I've just noticed some typos and I can't be arsed to fix them! lol

*huggles all her wardies who can accpet them, waves at the others*

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 06:45 PM

update on our eventful morning... http://www.adn.com/2010/05/26/129518...-response.html i dunno if i should laugh at this or not. *sigh* back to being a slow day.
*sits down and drinks my freshly made bavarian wild berry tea* what are you guys up to this morning?

Doikers 26-05-2010 07:04 PM

OOOhhhh Crimson , some people eh? I guess it's better than it being real though. Enjoy your tea :) I'm going to play some WoW .

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 07:25 PM

Yeah glad it wasn't real but it's too bad that no one ever learns not to do things like that... We can prosecute them for the hoax but it's just falsely reporting a crime... that's a misdemeanor. If we could prosecute them for what they say they did or charge them for the pay of all the officers whose time was wasted maybe they'd learn. *shakes head* but I suppose it'd be pretty extreme to prosecute a phone prank as murder... attempted murder maybe? nah... hmmmm I guess I am kinda bitchy in some ways. I think the punishment should fit the crime and that if a lesson isn't learned justice is not served. But then I refuse to take a job with children's services because I'm afraid I'd meet a parent that lost their kid for abusing them and get fired for assaulting said parent lol
Anyhow, tea is delicious. *makes a whole pot and leaves it on the ward table*
Have fun with WoW. What level are you up to now?

MammaMia 26-05-2010 07:27 PM

*curls up and rocks*

Sorry, I know we're all struggling.

SoMuchMore 26-05-2010 07:56 PM

*cuddles and rocks with helen*

*hugs crimson* o wow.. i think i would prolly laugh after finding out it was not real, but that is pretty stupid/annoying. Im not sure attempted murder would be the right charge, that seems pretty harsh lol.. But I think you are right that maybe it should be more than just a simple misdemeanor.

*hugs hayley* im glad you're less anxious about your birthday. Im sorry your brain feels foggy

*cuddles mark* have fun playing WoW.

I really appreciate your response too. I will try to careful, I just don't really see a point anymore. I'm just being a waste of time/space so dont worry.

Doikers 26-05-2010 08:26 PM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Laura* you are NOT a waste of time or space ! Not at all.

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 08:41 PM

I agree with Mark - you are NOT a waste of time OR space, Laura, sweetie. No one here is. NO ONE. *cuddles all who can accept them* No matter how you feel, no matter what you think of yourself/selves, we here love you and care about you. I know that sounds awfully cheesy/corny/stupid/whatever but it's true... you all mean an awful lot to me and I would hate to lose any one of you. :(

Mark, how're you doing this evening? It's actually getting a bit late there... timezones are funny things, lol. :-/

Crimson, will read the post in a bit - my curiosity is piqued now!! lol. And if you want to check out Hayley's and Mark's characters, you can use the EU armory - http://eu.armory.com - just figured that out this morning. :D So I could help Mark out with a few things regarding armor. :) http://www.wowamory.com is US/Oceanic/Latin American realms only I'd guess. *huggles*

Hels, I wish I could help you more than I can, but know I'm thinking of/praying for you, 'kay? *cuddles*

I think I'mma go on WoW in a bit, not sure though. Just joined a newly formed guild on Runetotem that seems to have decent people, so yeah. :) That makes me happy. I was actually one of the founding members. :D Lol. Dunno if it will stay around at all but it seems like it will... we'll see.

I have photos of target shooting from today but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them? :-/

*hides in the warren*

MammaMia 26-05-2010 09:00 PM

Still ****ing anxious amongst everything else. Told my Dad a lot of stuff, which helped. Anxiety died but is getting worse again. ****ing hell =[ Texted my best friend again, didn't want to hassle her as she's really not up for talking :( So so so worried about her. My other best friend finally replied, forgot to say :) Urges are bad. Ugh. Least my Mum's in, so less likely to do anything. I can't keep living like this :'(

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 09:46 PM

*wriggles around*

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 09:48 PM

woohoo... they found a way to make this morning a felony offense! and to make the guy pay for the drain of resources.

*huggles everyone and runs back to working*

taz35 26-05-2010 09:59 PM

*hugs Hayley* Happy early birthday :) I'm glad you didn't cancel all your plans, that probably wouldn't have made things any better. I hope you have a wonderful day :D

*hugs Hels* Keep trying to fight the urges, you're doing SO GOOD!

*hugs Crimson* Sounds like an interesting work day at least =/ Good to hear they made it a criminal offense.

*hugs Laura* Thanks :) It means a lot. And keep yourself safe <3 That's harsh that your mom wants you to get rid of the scars so bad, especially when it's your body, your issue... not hers. And you're not a waste of space at all!

*hugs Mark* How has your day been?

*hugs April* Have fun on WoW :)

*offers hugs to Julie* Feeling any better (or less sick at least) today?

I'm off for a bit... dragging my butt out to hockey practice, as much as I'd rather stay curled up in my bed. I'm trying to convince myself it'll get my mind clear for a bit. It's weird though... last year I never would have dreamed of skipping any of my hockey, whether they were games or practices... this year I've skipped about half my practices and only drag my butt out for the games because I'm the only goalie. It used to keep me sane... and now, it's like I hardly even care. :(

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 10:01 PM

*nods* a little better

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 10:02 PM

i going out will try go moblie

MammaMia 26-05-2010 10:11 PM

Thanks Taz, am attempting an early night. Just going to watch couple things online & then go to sleep :O It's only just gone 10pm.

Doikers 26-05-2010 10:21 PM

My day has gone ok ty , besides my Housing SW not showing , or by now being REALLY late lol , I'm Numb , I have this medical tomorow and right now I'm just numb , emotionless , kinda empty I don't know how to descibe it better .

On a totally unrealated note what does a computer need to make it run faster? ROM ? RAM? Memory? I don't know where to start hmmm should I post this in the general forum? just wondered if anyone knows.

Anyway , 1pm British time ( 10.22pm now ) I have the medical , positive energy sent my way please , I know I've already asked I hope it's ok to ask again:S

*Goodnight Hugs Helen ,Taz, April , Hayley , Laura , Julie ,Crimson and everyone else *

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 10:34 PM

Pleasant dreams, Mark. *tucks you into your ward bed after sending a cuddle chasing you to bed* ;) It's getting late there... you need your sleep for tomorrow. Hehe. Just kidding... but I will be praying about your medical tomorrow, hopefully it will go well. And I will ask Jarrod what you need to make your computer run faster - RAM is the cheapest performance upgrade for the amount it upgrades, he says. He decided that I needed to get extra RAM for my (2005) comp so I got extra RAM put in my comp for the expansions/patches on WoW. :)

*cuddles Taz* I'm sorry that you have been feeling so low about hockey. I was like that about tennis in high school - I mean, having it be my life - but thankfully I got out of that high school before I got hit with depression/bipolar/whatever it is. I read your r/v... sounds like yesterday was a rough day with the counseling appt. Hopefully tomorrow goes better for you... hopefully TODAY has gone better. *more cuddles* :)

*cuddles Hels* Hope you manage to get to sleep, love. I'm sorry the anxiety is coming back and that things aren't going too well... :( Is there anything I can do? and are you feeling any better than you were this time last night? ♥

*cuddles Julie* Glad you're feeling a bit better. :)

*spies a Kahlia and cuddles her* :)

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 10:45 PM

updated r/v.........

*hides in the corner and cries on here because irl the tears aren't there*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 11:02 PM

*sits yawning and looks around*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 11:09 PM

*sits yawning and looks around*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 11:25 PM

*waves at Julie from her corner*