RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

frenchhorn 08-05-2010 10:08 AM

thanks for all the birthday messages guys :)

*hugs all who want hugs*
sorry no time for individual replies got up a bit later than I meant to and need to go out in about 20mins.
Hope you all have a good day/night

mouse in darkness 08-05-2010 10:21 AM

*Hugs for everyone who would like them*

*Crawls under a bed*

one_step_closer 08-05-2010 11:17 AM

*Joins Nicole under the bed*

Doikers 08-05-2010 11:55 AM

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY OLIVER :)
How does it feel to no longer be a teenager?

*Hugs to all my wardmates who need them*
*Waves for Owen*

PFFFT My e-mail account seems to have gone hinky , I think I'll have to set up a new one and then go all over the net changing my address on websites . too lazy to do that now , I'm hopeing it will fix itself .

I need to shave today , I avoided shaving yesterday but I don't want to put myself near razors today hmmm.

one_step_closer 08-05-2010 11:59 AM

Just grow a beard Mark!

Doikers 08-05-2010 12:05 PM

I can't i'm too fair , when I was a child I was naturally bleach blond colour . It doesn't grow evenly. :( pet peeve , I would like to have the option to grow a beard though :) *Hugs Lindsay*
EDIT: I just tried to go out , got part way down my road and HAD to turn round and come back to my flat :S I've no energy and it just freaked me out being out :(

Strawberry.Bananas 08-05-2010 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2284017)
*cuddles Vicki* Sorry sweet, no words of advice, but plenty of cuddles where those came from. Only one question though - objectively are you sure that you "lost" him? *more cuddles* That is, if you can be objective at the moment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2284082)
*hugs little laura, tineke, vicki, hayley, nicole julie and anyone i missed*

Quote:

Originally Posted by frenchhorn (Post 2284088)
*hugs Julie, JK, Nicole, Crimson, Tineke, Mark,Vicki, Hayley, Kahlia, little Laura*

How do you mean?

*hugs everybody*

Thanks for your support guys.

Kahlia1981 08-05-2010 12:17 PM

*hugs everyone then curls up in the deepest, darkest corner where no-one can see her and cries*

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 12:23 PM

*cuddles all*

I just feel so bad about the mixup last night. :( I don't know how to fix it either... I just tried, but their business hours are M-F so I have to wait until Monday for them to get that email. *sigh*

Anyway. I spy a Vicki, a Kat, and a Mark!! *cuddles*

Mark, I'm sorry that your email's screwed up... what type of email do you use? I've used Hotmail since 2003 I think and it's not ever screwed up on me, so maybe you could switch to that one? I dunno... just a thought. And do you have any questions about WoW so far? what kind (race & class) of toon do you have? :D *cuddles* I leveled my night elf hunter this morning... she's level 28 almost 29, can't wait til level 30. :) Just because it's nice to reach a landmark like that. :) It's an achievement... I dunno. Kinda hard to explain. But anywhoo... here's what she looks like. The tabard is a guild tabard. :) *curls up next to*

Vicki, Kat, how are you two doing?? Vicki, any better than last night? *cuddles both*

And everyone else? how are you all doing? *ginormous cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 12:24 PM

Vicki, I take it the question was aimed at me? What I mean is, stepping OUTSIDE yourself and your emotions at the moment, are you sure that you've lost him? or can you "get him back"? I'm sorry if that doesn't make sense either... am very tired still. Heh. :-/

*finds & holds Kahlia gently and rocks back and forth, as long as it isn't minded* Wish I could be there IRL for you, for all of you...

Doikers 08-05-2010 12:48 PM

April , I currently switching all my details from umpteen websites to my new Hotmail account .
as for WoW
I'm a Human Warrior , Level 5 :) I hope to get him to level 6 later :)

Edit: I'm sorry this mail is so short , I'm stressed out ugh

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 12:55 PM

Awh, level 5. :D I have a level 5 priest on Grizzly Hills... except she's an Undead. Ugly as hell but she will serve the purpose of getting my blood elf hunter to 60 as soon as we decide to powerlevel. Lol. So we shall see... :) We made a Refer-A-Friend account for leveling purposes... will be interesting once we get to around level 45 due to the dungeons we'll be leveling through, since I HATE THEM. Heh... :-X

Glad you started a new email account etc. Hopefully won't take too long to get things sorted!! *cuddles* Why are you so stressed out?? just a bajillion different things?

Am planning on going to my parents' house to do laundry in a bit. I'm so freaking tired though, will probably end up falling asleep... haha. I got up at 5:45am today... so no wonder I'm tired, even though we went to bed relatively early (around 8ish).

Anyone have interesting/exciting plans for the day?? *cuddles all who want them*

xxjuliexx 08-05-2010 01:13 PM

-yawns and curls up-

Doikers 08-05-2010 01:24 PM

Quote:

Why are you so stressed out?? just a bajillion different things?
Yes , at least a bajillion . Benefit medical , Power company , Presription unfilled , E-mail packing up .*Sigh*
April if you can figure out how to change you WoW e-mail can you PM me the details , I'm so stuck and getting more and more frustrated:( EDIT: Oh I Think , THINK, I've done it .

*Waves to Owen*

katnovia 08-05-2010 02:08 PM

*hides*

MammaMia 08-05-2010 02:10 PM

*hides with Kat & Kahlia but hugging everyone else first*

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 03:51 PM

*finds Kat, Kahlia, and Hels all under one of the beds in the ward* *gives them cuddles*

What's up, Kat, love? *cuddles*

Hels, you okay? If not, IT'S OKAY to say so. :) *more cuddles*

Kahlia, I hope you're feeling better & maybe managing to get some sleep... :)

Mark, let me know if you've figured out how to change your email - if not I'll see if I can figure it out, or get Jarrod to help me figure it out... lol. I'm not a "techgeek" either... so yeah. :) Have you played any more WoW today? I want to right now but I'm at my parents' house and they don't have WoW installed on their comps and I'm not about to do that without their permission... heh.

Am drinking vanilla caramel truffle tea... sooo good!! Anyone want some? I can fix more... :)

*cuddles for all* :)

MammaMia 08-05-2010 03:58 PM

No I'm not. I'm furthest away from ok as can be. I think :/ *cuddles April*

Doikers 08-05-2010 04:09 PM

OHHH weird tea yes please April . I think I managed to get my e-mail sorted with WoW and quite a few other sites too.
*Hugs Helen*

EDIT: I haven't been on WoW today April no , maybe later , gotta level up . right now I am feeling pretty low , just don't see the point in life . Don't know why I bothered to get out of bed today . I want to cut . I'm gonna have a bath , try and relax , at least get clean :S

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 04:09 PM

Awh Hels... *big cuddles* What's up, sweetheart? ♥

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 04:10 PM

*fixes Mark a mug of tea and wonders if he would like to join her for virtual lunch again?* :) *curls up next to* I'm glad that you've got your email stuff sorted, that's good. How else are you doing? still stressed? I don't blame you on that one, you've got a lot on your plate - but you WILL make it through!! :)

MammaMia 08-05-2010 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scarletdreamer (Post 2285057)
Awh Hels... *big cuddles* What's up, sweetheart? ♥

Just really low. So drained. I want this **** to just go away. :'( *big cuddles* That doesn't explain everything but struggling to even explain. How pathetic :crying:

Doikers 08-05-2010 04:45 PM

Quote:

still stressed? I don't blame you on that one, you've got a lot on your plate - but you WILL make it through!!
Still stressed yes , Had my parents call to check up on me too , I hate that I'm worrying people. Doesn't help that I'm feeling low today anyway .

*Joins April for lunch* Whats cooking? Thankyou for the tea :) and Thankyou for choosing me to curl up next too *Hugs*

Doikers 08-05-2010 05:48 PM

Hayley is at Eoghans but sends these-------> *GROUP HUGGLES fellow wardies*

nicole94 08-05-2010 06:41 PM

*screams and throws things*

MammaMia 08-05-2010 06:45 PM

What's wrong Nicole?

I spy a Laura.

SoMuchMore 08-05-2010 06:58 PM

*cuddles helen* its not pathetic that you are having a hard time explaining. I am like that too when im really struggling, ppl will ask what is wrong and I'll just be like "i dont know" even tho thats not true at all. Stay safe hun. If you feel like you want to talk more, we are all here.

*hugs mark* im sorry that you are so stressed. it sounds like you have so much going on right now. Hope that you can find some distraction/relaxation.

*hugs april* I think that if i got up at 5:45 am i would be exhausted not matter how early i went to sleep lol. (im not a morning person at all though). That tea sounds awesome *takes some.* How else are you doing today? You enjoying no uni?

*finds kahlia and kat and hugs both of them*

*waves to owen*

*hugs vicki, oliver, lindsay, crimson, mouse in darkness, and nicole*

I had Kappa Tau Alpha initiation yesterday... its the top honors society for journalism in the US, and apparently its pretty prestigious, which I didn't know when i got the bid for it. (For anyone that knows, its like Phi Beta Kappa... only journalism majors are not allowed in Phi Beta Kappa.. so this is like the equivalent.) Anyway, I've never sat in a room full of people that i didn't know that all looked so proud of me. All these professors making an effort to talk to me and tell me what an honor this is and all that. It felt weird. Like it was kinda cool to feel important, but at the same time I dont feel i deserved all that attention... I mean, i struggle on a daily basis just to stay afloat in life, and after the ceremony i kept wondering if anyone would think i am still exemplary if they knew what i crap person i can be.

Obviously, i know that wasnt the point of the ceremony. But its just thoughts that came up. Especially when they were all asking me about my plans for life and making it sound like i have so much potential to do whatever... the problem is, while i say i have plans... I never even pictured myself making it this far in life, nevertheless far into a career.

Doikers 08-05-2010 06:59 PM

Whats up Nicole? *Hugs*
How are you this evening Helen? *Hugs*

nicole94 08-05-2010 07:00 PM

i dont feel safe anymore helen. i know i'm ill, but when i got a letter through this morning about a meeting with me, my mum, my dad, my counsellor, my DBT worker, my doctor, my HOY, my connexions worker and my consultant psychiatrist to discuss my 'care' i went MENTAL. i feel like a weirdo. and like i dont need all this fuss, but i do i need the help but i'm not sure i want it. not like this anyway. theyve tried all this before, and it hasnt worked, and when they decided i should be assesed a couple of months ago at a proper psych hospital, i thought i was gonna get the help i need, but no, because according to them theres nothing wrong with me! i can't deal with them messing with my head like this!

Doikers 08-05-2010 07:02 PM

OOps typing together Laura , Well done on your Iniciation (Spelling?) *Hugs*

Doikers 08-05-2010 07:04 PM

*Hugs Nicole again* I'm sorry you are having problems getting the help you deserve , that really sucks :(

MammaMia 08-05-2010 07:05 PM

Thanks Laura :]

Doing pretty **** Mark. But thanks for asking.

Nicole, I'm sorry honey, maybe this time they WILL help?? :(

nicole94 08-05-2010 07:10 PM

*hugs mark* yeah maybe. but i'm not going to the meeting, so yeah. my mum will probably go though and i can find out from her.

one_step_closer 08-05-2010 07:20 PM

*group hug*

MammaMia 08-05-2010 07:32 PM

*group hug*

Looks like it's going to be a very long & lonely night for me. Not good when I'm in this state. Oh well. Will keep quiet, then nobody can moan :D

nicole94 08-05-2010 07:36 PM

*group hugs*
*extra hugs for helen* sorry you have people moaning and arent feeling too good

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 07:40 PM

*hides in a hole* :(

nicole94 08-05-2010 07:44 PM

*joins april in hole and hugs her* whats up sweetie?

MammaMia 08-05-2010 07:52 PM

*joins April & Nicole* What's wrong April?

Nobody's moaning for once. Most people are just avoiding or not talking to me. Except my best friends (who can't come on) and you guys. Oh well. I don't care. They don't. Want to do so much damage :'(

MammaMia 08-05-2010 09:02 PM

Never felt so alone :'(
Nobody would notice if I died.
Wow.
:/
Sorry.

SoMuchMore 08-05-2010 09:14 PM

*cuddles helen* i would notice. I would miss you terribly here. *sits with helen so she's not so alone*

katnovia 08-05-2010 09:25 PM

*crawls out of hiding hole*

*hugs laura back*
meep. dont wanna talk really. dont like company in. can't talk.*hugs april*

katnovia 08-05-2010 09:32 PM

*cuddles Helen* I'm really sorry that you are feeling so low at the moment. It isn't a nice place to be and I wish I could pick you up from there, but I know that you will come up soon, and be higher than ever. Healing is like that, you dip down low, but climb up higher, if you know what I mean. We are with you all the way sweet, you just hang in there. Remember that we are here for you, with love and support all the way. We might not be able to do much for you in person, but in spirit we can do an awful lot. Keep fighting hunny, keep fighting, you are doing so well. I promise you, you are doing marvelously.

*cuddles april* I'm gonna ask the same thing, whats up hunny?

I spy an oliver and a ....oh darn it, sorry sweetie, name escapes me fallinstar

frenchhorn 08-05-2010 09:58 PM

*cuddles Helen lots* i would notice if you died and would miss you lots.

*runs around the ward hugging everyone who wants hugs and waves at Owen*

just been on phone to mum and grandma, my mum came out to my grandma for me today and she is fine with it, plus my mum sang happy birthday to me on the phone and called me Oliver and my grandma just said she wants me to be happy, which is cool, plus now with more people in family knowing my mum is getting used to Oliver and calling me it more, plus I have had a good birthday, even got a card from my sister, even though it said birthname it was a card from her and I text her and she text back. sorry i am rambling but it has made me feel happy all this good stuff today.

*bounces around ward*
I'm hope this good feeling lasts for a while

MammaMia 08-05-2010 10:04 PM

Thanks you three <3

Oliver, I'm so happy for you. I really am :D xx

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 10:15 PM

Hels, sweetheart, I would miss you terribly. Please remember that, 'kay? You may feel like that people IRL wouldn't miss you, but I can promise you that they would. *cuddles tight* Try your hardest to be safe... I understand the desire to do so much damage, too, I want to do a lot of damage to myself but I can't. But that's for the best for both of us, not being able to do it... ♥

I don't know what's wrong, I just feel off mentally. I think it's the weaning off Klonopin that's doing it... I don't know though. I also think it's worrying about grades... I'm not checking my grades until Monday evening when it is assured that they will all be in, so I don't get all obsessive about checking them... but I am scared that I got a C+ in soc, which would be just damn embarrassing. :( I have never gotten a C, of any sort, in anything but a few exams in uni. So yeah. :'( I don't know... and on that W&S final project, remember, the poems? Well, my bestie and our mutual friend got A's and I got an A-, for no particular reason. :'(

I don't know. I'm just frustrated, I guess. I really don't know.

*curls up next to Mark again* You're welcome :)

*cuddles all* Sorry for the lack of individual replies... :(

katnovia 08-05-2010 10:27 PM

*crawls over to april* I wish i understood, i never got any grades at all *curls up in a ball* bad company gone now. wish she'd go forever.

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 10:42 PM

*hugs Kat* Hi Amy, do you mind hugs? Sorry if that question's been asked before, I forget things easily. :o How are you doing? what bad company? why is she bad? If you don't want to talk about it, it's okay.

I spy a Laura!! *cuddles*

katnovia 08-05-2010 10:46 PM

*shakes head* i try not to do hugs. she's bad. that woman kat calls mother. she hurt us. shadow would kill her if he could, but we dont let shadow out

Scarletdreamer 08-05-2010 10:47 PM

Well then, I will remember that you don't do hugs. :) I'm sorry that Kat's mother is bad company and that she hurt you. :( Is there anything I can do to help? and who is shadow? another alt?