RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 02:32 PM

Aw Nicole, I'm sorry. Both about your foot hurting and about the feeling that everyone was looking at you. I'm sure that they weren't, but I understand the feeling. *hugs* I'm glad, though, that you CAN feel your foot... was a bit worried about you there for awhile.

nicole94 30-08-2010 02:37 PM

*hugs april* thanks, i was a bit worried too. but at least i know its alive lol. i know they probably werent looking at me, but everytime someone looked in my direction it just made me paranoid :( and my sister made fun of me all the way through dinner (in front of the really hot waitress lol)

shadowedsoul 30-08-2010 03:20 PM

Huggles all, sorry about that rubbish I wrote. Hmm still feeling low, really want to selfharm, my head feels like it's going to explode,and I'm going to end up saying I'm going to regret. argh!!!!!!!

MammaMia 30-08-2010 03:43 PM

Nicole, glad you can feel your foot again *cuddles* I'm sorry your sister was being horrible to you, especially in public. Sure people weren't all staring at you. But I know when you feel paranoid.

April, you're not over-reacting sweetheart *cuddles tight*

Mark, maybe you did reply, I don't remember but thought I'd check you knew :)

*cuddles all*

nicole94 30-08-2010 03:54 PM

*cuddles helen* thanks hun, how are you today?

MammaMia 30-08-2010 03:56 PM

*hugs Nicole* A little low I guess.

RYUU 30-08-2010 04:00 PM

* hugs everyone *
Voices are really loud right now telling me to cut
i dont feel safe

misskitty112 30-08-2010 04:01 PM

*hugs Helen* I'm sorry you're feeling low.
*hugs Reaper* I hope you feel safe again soon.

I... aced my Chaucer/Middle English quiz. I feel accomplished. I hope this good feeling lasts today.

Doikers 30-08-2010 04:18 PM

*Hugs Reaper* I hope the voices calm soon , try not to cut .

*Hugs Felicia* Way to go you !!!

As for me , well, I'm back at my flat and didn't harm at my parents :)
But
Since my Lithium has been increased I've been having what the leaflet that comes with the pills descibes as "Difficulty in speaking or slurred speech" . For me I'd describe it as knowing in my brain what I want to say but not being able to make the words come out ,it's embarrasing when I just stop talking to someone and I end up apologising , it sais it could be a symtom of Lithium toxicity but I don't want to go back down to my previous dose as this one is help a bit with my depression .hmmm:S

nicole94 30-08-2010 04:24 PM

*hugs mark, reaper and felicia*
ugh, i should really stop the conversation with leon right now.....

PoisonedApple 30-08-2010 04:47 PM

*leaves care packs on the table and hides in a hidey hole under the window box*

Doikers 30-08-2010 04:50 PM

*Hugs Crimson*:D

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 05:00 PM

*glomps Crimson, Mark, & Hels, as I spy them!!*

So exhausted. I have therapy in a bit. Worried about that... :( I don't know if it's a full appt or not, may just be a "check-in" appt that isn't really all that long, but SO much has happened since last Monday that I need to talk about. :( So... I don't know what's gonna happen.

I'm also ****ing terrified about my nutritionist appt. It's tomorrow. And tomorrow is getting closer all of the time. :( I hate how quickly this morning has whizzed away... :'(

I'm sorry for whinging all of the time. :crying:

Doikers 30-08-2010 05:15 PM

*Huggles April* You're NOT whinging . We are all here to get support and empathy and to support and empathise with each other. No-one whinges .

shadowedsoul 30-08-2010 05:18 PM

Cuddles all. I feel really unsafe right now, really want to do somthing stuiped, need to be punshed. Bad Jill, curls up and hides away.

Doikers 30-08-2010 05:45 PM

*Hugs Jill*

PoisonedApple 30-08-2010 05:46 PM

*hugs Mark, April and Jill*

one_step_closer 30-08-2010 05:59 PM

*hugs everyone*

risenfromperdition 30-08-2010 06:09 PM

*cuddles everyone*
<333

Scarletdreamer 30-08-2010 06:28 PM

Lol, turning into a hug thread again. :P

Thanks for the support, Mark. How are you?

Therapy sucked. Well no, it was ****ing hard. That's all. She had me do the "two chair exercise" and I pretended to talk with my parents, letting out a lot that I've never said (out loud or to her before)... it was really really difficult. And I really really hate doing that type of thing. Ugh.

Just want to escape, get out of here. Feel too constrained, too confined. Ugh ugh ugh...

:crying: