RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 18-08-2010 04:22 AM

*cuddles heather* you don't have to worry about whining here, we'll always listen. i'm sorry that you have so much going on right now with uni and family stress.

risenfromperdition 18-08-2010 04:32 AM

thanks laura <3

Kahlia1981 18-08-2010 07:29 AM

*huggles everyone*

We got our new modem/router today and since we've configured it my email isn't working. My housemate says he'll take a look when he gets home but it's kinda pissing me off because there could be some stuff in one of the accounts that I really need, and that account I can't check online.

On the good side the first of my books arrived today!! The postie actually rode halfway back up the street on his motorbike because it somehow got missed the first time which was pretty cool.

Also our oven has pooped itself. We figured it was something to do with the thermostat and we were right. The electrical guy came and pre-heated the oven today to 250C then took a look at the thermostat and it was "clicking" at 150C. The piece the tells the thermostat it is too hot has carced it and has to be replaced but it's going to take 5 to 10 business days if the part is able to be found in Australia!! That frigging ridiculous. I can have a book - which is definitely bigger than that part would be - here from the UK in 7 business days!

Sorry about that, I'm sure none of you were interested ...

*leaves hugs and safe care packages for all*

MammaMia 18-08-2010 09:56 AM

Can't do anything right. I can't cope anyway. *curls up and cries*

Laura, I hope your day goes okay & no disappearing sweetie.
Kahlia, wow that sucks about your cooker =[ Hope they find what they need real fast :)

*cuddles everyone*

time to change 18-08-2010 10:20 AM

sorry for no individuals, but i am thinking of you all :).

feeling really bad atm, its like everything is in slow motion, but really loud. i want to be angry, i dont know what at, but in my head i know i need to be angry, but for some reason i am unable to. sorry if this is making no sense... i am shaking as well, so if there are a load of spelling mistakes, i apologise. going to see my cpn in an hour, think i might be going back in hoaspital... oh well, if it helps...

sorry everyone is feeling so down at the moment, i have read all the messages but my brain cant seem to function to write the replies.

anyways, if i do go hospital, i willl write when i get out, or if not, i shall post later.

*sends loves and hugs to everyone who wants and needs them*

steph x

Kahlia1981 18-08-2010 10:42 AM

*hugs all wardmates*

Am going to crash for the night because it's been a long and stressful day but just wanted to tell you all that I'm thinking of you and sending you *gentle caring hugs* if you are able to accept them and *safe love and care packages* where needed. You are all beautiful and brilliant people and are loved deeply. Please take care of yourselves because you would be missed deeply should anything untoward happen to any of you,

Doikers 18-08-2010 10:46 AM

*Hugs Taz* Ohh did getting your wisdom teeth out hurt , I hope your mouth feels better soon :)

*Hugs Oliver* Yey! I'm glad they let you be who you are at the orchestra :)

*Hugs April* I'm sorry you got triggered by that book but it's GOOD that you dont'c want to hurt yourself :)

Doikers 18-08-2010 10:56 AM

*Hugs Heather*I sometimes hate days of nothing but thinking so empathise with you there :S

*Hugs Kahlia* I hope your Oven and e-mail get sorted soon :)

*Hugs Steph* good luck with your CPN.

*Hugs Laura ,I'm sorry you are so stressed , Please try not to cut:( You are a wonderful person .

Doikers 18-08-2010 01:05 PM

*spots April and Oliver* :)

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 01:07 PM

:crying:

I just want to disappear...

Sorry about no individuals, feel like a lame wardie. :(

Doikers 18-08-2010 01:11 PM

*Huge Hugs April* Are you okay?

katnovia 18-08-2010 02:43 PM

*lurks*

Doikers 18-08-2010 02:47 PM

Kat!!:) Hi *Hugs* How are you ?

MammaMia 18-08-2010 02:50 PM

Hi Kat :D

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 02:59 PM

No, tbh, I'm not okay. I had a really bad flashback-y night last night & the feelings are still somewhat with me. My r/v has more about it in it. :( I just feel so damn alone and scared... I'm at my parents' right now to avoid a stupid realtor lady (the one that was supposed to come and didn't, and then tried to get in without knocking awhile ago)... because she's not very nice and 3 other tenants have complained about her other than us!!! So yeah. Anyway. At least I'm somewhere with other people, although I can't play WoW here *insert sad face* ahahaha... :-X

*hides in the warren & rips up paper*

Doikers 18-08-2010 03:06 PM

*Hugs April* I'm sorry that book triggered you like it did :( and the realtor woman doesn't sound like a person you should need to deal with right now , I can't beleive she tried to let herself in!! Hmmm * Finds in the warren and sits with *

Scarletdreamer 18-08-2010 03:10 PM

*curls up next to Mark and tries to feel better* :( Yeah, I really don't need to deal with the realtor lady, she is really nasty and all. Soo... it was either stay home with the lights off (lol) or come to my parents' place where there would be other people home to "ground" me if I got spacy... so I chose parents' house. Wise choice I think, although it's going to be difficult to find things to do until this afternoon. Heh. Oh well.

I hate SA stuff. I just want to disappear... :'(

misskitty112 18-08-2010 03:37 PM

*hugs everyone*

I kinda hate everything about uni and classes and scheduling and running across campus.

SoMuchMore 18-08-2010 04:15 PM

*runs in freaking out and yelling*
I havent been this anxious in a really really long time. Going to take my test in about an hour. Wish me luck.

I'll do individuals later, hopefully afterward the test when my nerves have calmed.

MammaMia 18-08-2010 04:19 PM

Good luck Laura *cuddles*

I'm seriously over today. Have been since 3am. Can we just skip the next 23 hours or so please? To 3pm tomorrow??? I'm ****ing exhausted, today keeps getting worse and on top of everything else, it's not what I need. I'm so ****ing triggered. I actually feel ready to explode.

*hides and cries*