RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 28-03-2009 03:26 AM

*cuddles Emma*

Long*Past 28-03-2009 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1515666)
Hiya Silently_crying- how are things going with your brother? It must be tough if he is the source of constant arguments, alienation or whatever. I hope you have managed not to cut. You do not deserve to punish yourself for your brothers actions.

Ugh, not so great. He's such a jerk... And he has bi-polar which he is now using as an excuse for him being an ass.
He treats everyone like crap.
I haven't, but it's really tempting....
I know I don't deserve that... it would just make me feel less stressed, I guess.
*sigh*
Thanks though.
How are you?

Pomegranate 28-03-2009 03:44 AM

I am glad you have managed to resist self harming. Bi polar is a cruel illness but it cannot be used to excuse every bad behaviour. Please keep fighting it x

Long*Past 28-03-2009 05:53 AM

Yea, I'm currently substituting junk food for cutting.
Bleh, doesn't make me feel as good, but I'm hoping the chocolate will help kick some kind of happy in...

Auburn Shadow 28-03-2009 11:14 AM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Can't do much more than that right now. Wish I could. Thinking of you all. x

wildly insane 28-03-2009 11:43 AM

*hugs Hana* hope you are okay

*hugs Emma* thanks hun, am doing better this morning although did end up at A&E getting stitches last night so that might have something to do with it. My b/friend cancelled meeting at the weekend and then didn't reply to my last text message so I'm going to write a letter so that even if I don't get to talk to him on monday I can give it to him which will hopefully result in a proper chat.

*hugs SilentlyCrying* sounds tough, an arguing family is always difficult when you're struggling yorself. Do you have anywhere to yourself?

*hugs Kahlia* I'm sorry to hear you're not sleeping well, look after yourself a bit, ok?

*hugs no reason* *hugs Helen* keep fighting

*hugs Gil* hey hun I'm sure you haven't lost him, hope you are ok.

*hugs Michaella* hope you managed to resist those urges

*hugs Dayna* hope you slept okay, how are you doing?

*hugs Steel Maiden* I hope last night wasn't so bad and you managed to ignore the voices. You are very lucky to have found a soulmate :)

*hugs Arwen* how was London, sorry to hear about the DLA some people just really don't get it, keep trying though.

*hugs Jade* how are you doing hun?

*hugs shell* if you drop by before I get to write you an email will be writing one soon.

Like I said I'm a bit calmer today but it is the morning and it's the evenings I struggle with as I'm tired by then.

MammaMia 28-03-2009 01:32 PM

*hugs everybody*

Long*Past 28-03-2009 08:08 PM

Not completely.
I mean I have my laptop in my room,
but I have no insulation in my cieling really,
so anything that goes on upstairs comes right down to me...
I think RYL is the closest I have.

Steel Maiden 28-03-2009 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1515666)
Hey Oly, how are things today? It sounds like the voices are playing up, although to be honest it seems like they were always likely to get stronger when you were changing meds. Please remember that they are a symptom of your illness, not real. You can fight what they tell you to do. You are not alone.

Today has been up and down. My Mum was really nice to me today, which was good, and I'm getting better from my virus.
Thanks so much for your kind words. I am trying to remind myself that They're not real, but They are standing outside my window, on the street below, waiting for me to come out. One of Them is smoking and They're both grown men which scares me.
It is good to know that I am not alone. RYL has saved my life.
How are you doing? What have you been doing?

TOMORROW I AM GOING TO STUDY.

Steel Maiden 28-03-2009 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wildly insane (Post 1516066)
*hugs Steel Maiden* I hope last night wasn't so bad and you managed to ignore the voices. You are very lucky to have found a soulmate :)

Thanks so much. Last night, well, this morning, I went to bed at 2am and woke up at 5am =/ but my soulmate is amazing and he txted me for most of the night and part of the morning. Also LBC 97.3FM (www.lbc.co.uk) kept me company for several hours...I love that station.
How are you doing? What are you doing these days?

Steel Maiden 28-03-2009 08:44 PM

*HUGS ALL and leaves jelly with cream for everyone*

zowie 28-03-2009 09:55 PM

Sorry I'm not leaving personal replies, but when the posts are over a page I forget who said what and get confused :P
Thank you to the people who sympathised about the DLA. I am going to appeal, luckily my grandma has experience in her job helping people appeal against DLA decisions. I think they turned me down because I put down the name of my old psych who never took me seriously. I hated him.
London was good. My cousins are growing up fast :)
Slept all day today, and just want to go to bed. >.< Lazy bitch.

*Leaves hugs and warm blankets for everyone* xxx

Kahlia1981 28-03-2009 10:29 PM

I didn't sleep so good last night and now I just feel crummy. It was like a return to my old sleep pattern. AND I'm freezing cold.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Auburn Shadow 29-03-2009 01:52 AM

*hugs everyone*

I just want to give up.

MammaMia 29-03-2009 02:29 AM

I'm feeling oh so poorly :(

Not doing too great emotionall either...

Long*Past 29-03-2009 06:11 AM

*leaves hugs, teddy bears, and fluffy pillows for everyone*

I'm feeling... okay-ish. Better than I have the last few days.
I went driving today,
and I'm getting better.
I just can't wait until I'll be able to drive away from it all for a little while instead of having to hide in the basement.

Kahlia1981 29-03-2009 07:26 AM

I feel tired and sick and yukky and blech.

*leaves fluffy teddy bears (keep your FTB enabled at all times), blankets, cushions, pillows and hugs for anyone who wants them*

Long*Past 29-03-2009 07:47 AM

*sigh*

He's yelling at me again...
She's drunk with her ex again...
And these are the people I choose to be my friends....

Steel Maiden 29-03-2009 11:15 AM

Tried to print a letter for my psych to tell her the Truth but my Mum came upstairs =/ sigh.

*leaves hugs and custard for everyone*

wildly insane 29-03-2009 11:32 AM

sounds like a few horrible bugs are flying away, I've gone through all the stages of a cold and am now at the cough stage. I must say being ill leaves me terribly emotional so I hope you guys are all okay.

*hugs MammaMia* sorry to hear you're feeling shitty

*hugs silently crying* friends are tricky sometimes, especially when you need them, but you really need to hang around people who don't make you feel bad, in fact the opposite, people who make you feel good *hugs*

*hugs Steel Maiden* hope you slept better last night. I'm hanging in there, just got the most fabulous email from a friend :) good luck writing that letter.

*hugs Arwen* good luck with the appeal and I'm glad you had a good time in London

*hugs Kahlia* hope you got some sleep, sounds shitty

*hugs Auburn shadow* don't give up hun, you can do this

leaves a countless supply of hugs for anyone dropping by, I have to get up and get things done so I can go out and enjoy a bit of the sunshine.