RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

blue_cloud 30-07-2008 10:41 PM

*offers jess a hug*

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:00 PM

MY HEART HURTS AND THE STUPID THING IS I DON'T KNOW WHY... THERE ARE NO REAL BAD STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE TO MAKE IT HURT... IN FACT... MY LIFE IS ACTUALLY DOING PRETTY OK FOR ONCE...

*sits in corner...confused and frustrated... and cuddles her doggie*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:00 PM

dun deserve it. give it to someone who desevrs it. not me. *cries*

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:05 PM

*offers Jess a tissue and and a "I'm here" smile*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:12 PM

manda, thanks but u shud lok after u.

i'll jsut stya in my cupboard and rot.

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 967856)
MY HEART HURTS AND THE STUPID THING IS I DON'T KNOW WHY... THERE ARE NO REAL BAD STUFF GOING ON IN MY LIFE TO MAKE IT HURT... IN FACT... MY LIFE IS ACTUALLY DOING PRETTY OK FOR ONCE...

*sits in corner...confused and frustrated... and cuddles her doggie*

Heyyy sweetpea...
I understand this....my heart always aches :(
*cuddles*

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:21 PM

*opens Jess' cupboard*
Hey chick :]
I dont want you to sit in here and rot...
Please come out and talk to us?
You are sooooooo worth the effort!!!
You're a wonderful girl!
You made our amazing lame jokes thread...and you know...it cheers me up soo much...
Please hun?

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Voice Of Reason (Post 967956)
I understand this....my heart always aches :(

but I don't understand it... there's no rhyme or reason to it... it aches when everything is good and worse when things are bad!!! Why the **** does it hurt when things are good? IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT THEN!!!!

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 11:28 PM

*huggles Manda lots*
*crawls into Jess' cupboard and huggles her lots*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:31 PM

i dun deserve to be here. dun deserve support. dun deseve hugs. just.. push me off the clif and it wil be bete.r *sihgs*

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bound by Thoughts (Post 967977)
but I don't understand it... there's no rhyme or reason to it... it aches when everything is good and worse when things are bad!!! Why the **** does it hurt when things are good? IT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HURT THEN!!!!

I know sweety...I know..I wish I had an answer for you..
Could it maybe be cause because you feel something is missing?

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by <alive> (Post 967997)
i dun deserve to be here. dun deserve support. dun deseve hugs. just.. push me off the clif and it wil be bete.r *sihgs*

Oh Jess...you DO deserve it....everyone deserves support and you are no different....and I dont care if you say "no no i dont deserve it" because I'm going to try support you anyway because I care.
Whats made you feel so bad hun?:(

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 11:34 PM

Jessi you DO deserve it! just because you dont think you do it doesnt mean that its true. and whether you deserve it or not you're still goign to get all my love, support, strength an huggles

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:36 PM

See....you've got two people behind you....more infact....so many people want to see you happy
*hugs jess*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:37 PM

life. life is crap. man. i'm haingto concentrate so hard on my typgn. it's ridiculours. i don't fel well. i'm freezing and i'm tired. tired of eveyrthign.

*locks cupboard and gasses self to deah*

All I'm Living For 30-07-2008 11:39 PM

nope. no gassing yourself to death. no dying at all. you ARE going to get through this! you know that i'll drag you through kicking and screamng if i have to.
i love you Jessi, i'm not goign to let you go through this alone *huggles lots*

Casper_Fading 30-07-2008 11:41 PM

you need to looka fter u before me. i'm nto important. i'm useles. cant even give decent suport. just. crap.

Detour. Derail 30-07-2008 11:46 PM

You ARE ARE ARE important.
You ARENT useless.
You DO give good support...you're just struggling yourself tonight and thats understandable...we all have rough days...weeks...months...and we feel useless and unhelpful...but it doesnt mean we are any less deserving of support and love!
Really hun....we care...we arent going to abandon you and give up just because you think you dont deserve it

~*forever_broken*~ 30-07-2008 11:46 PM

*joins Jess in her cubord*
Mmm, nice small space with my lovely friend. Sweetie you DO give good advice, you DO deserve support and hugs and encouragement and love... And everything else we can give you *snuggles*. You're having a rough time hunni and it happens and when it does you lean on us... We'll all lump through this together hun.

BoundNoMore 30-07-2008 11:49 PM

*lays in floor holding head*
Owww I HATE ****in' migraines!!!!!!!!!