RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 08:13 PM

*hugs shadowedsoul* i can empathise about parents really driving you mad, and wnting to cut *cuddles* but you have to try and be strong with it

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 08:28 PM

Zowie my friend has just had swineflu....the tamiflu does help!! Get better soon *hugs*
*hugs for everyone else* hope you're all okay

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 08:35 PM

*hugs voice of reason* how are you sweet heart?

Detour. Derail 05-08-2009 08:56 PM

I feel like crap.
My ex uploaded loads of pictures of his "amazing new girlfriend" today.
It makes me feel horrid.
I know its stupid to keep going on about him but argh. I really opened up to him and I feel like he lied when he said there was no one else

youonlyliveonce 05-08-2009 09:14 PM

shadow struggling the discharge meeting made me worse. bad thoughts and actions are happening dont know wat to do.

realflifefaerie 05-08-2009 09:46 PM

Just popping in, we have visitors and are generally busy right now. Still not going great but hey I guess things will improve

*leaves hugs for all*

shadowedseraph 05-08-2009 10:08 PM

*Hugs Alexx* thats crappy i dont blame you for feeling bad! *Hugs Cheryl* sorry that the discharge meeting upset you honey *Hugs Secrets* Hope things are on the up

shadowedsoul 05-08-2009 10:25 PM

hmm i cant do this. walks into a padded room, shuts the door and screams and hits hand hard on every wall. argh!!!!!!!!!!, screw everthing, what the hell is the point, ****sake, i cant do this. culrs up in corner crying my eyes out

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 01:08 AM

Wow there have been a lot of posts since I last wrote. I'm not going to do individual replies because I'm scared of missing someone.
*hugs all*
However I will say: Arwen I hope the drugs help with the swine flu. Good luck.

My news is minimal. I contacted both my brother and sister about the continuing pain in my thumb since I broke my scaphoid. They both told me to tell the physio about it on Friday and just continue with the exercises that I can do to unfreeze my wrist. Hopefully the pain is just because my thumb froze in the cast and I haven't broken my thumb as well.
I forgot to ask my GP about getting counselling but that can wait until the next time I see him.
Time is quickly creeping up until I reach 1 year SI free - some 19 days to go or something like that.

*hugs everyone but leaves hugs for Arwen in the quarantine corner*

~phoenix~ 06-08-2009 03:27 AM

Stop the world. I need to get off. Just for five minutes.

SoMuchMore 06-08-2009 04:24 AM

*big hugs for everyone*

I move into my new apartment tomorrow! I'm super excited!!! :-)

Sorry to hear so many are struggling right now...

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 05:45 AM

*hugs Laura* Good luck with moving apartments

*leaves big hugs for everyone else on the ward*

Damnation. 06-08-2009 05:56 AM

Shiiiiiiit, I missed a good few posts in here o__o;.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pomegranate (Post 1793288)
Please be careful Dayna. I am glad you kept choking, although I know how gross that taste is. Could you call anyone? The crisis team?

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedseraph (Post 1793563)
*hugs Todlich* I'm glad you choked on the pills and yes that taste is nasty :( have you got anyone you could call?

Quote:

Originally Posted by MammaMia (Post 1793786)
Dayna, be careful sweetie, though I know how awful it is choking on pills, od or not >.<

My friend's mum spoke to my GP because she says that my housemate and I are at crisis point, and has managed to - apparently - get the crisis team to come and see me but...nothing yet. I've also got a psychiatrist appointment for 12th October, I think, but I'm only really interested in that to finally find out exactly what the **** the void is -__-;;.

Speaking of, it's really ****ing strong tonight x_O. My head's been feelng really funny tonight >_< and it's becoming a struggle to fight it off. I'm trying, though.

Sorry I haven't really been replying much to anyone else's problems lately D: *hugs all* <3

youonlyliveonce 06-08-2009 07:15 AM

goes into a padded room and hits head on the wall to stop my head going

~Kaytee~ 06-08-2009 07:36 AM

Sorry guys... I've been around.. just too much **** happening. Episodes ****ing with my head-starting to feel disoriented, missed my bus stop today. Grr. Been having really good highs but then come crashing down bad. Fricken hate it. I'm over it all. r/ship is hanging on by a thread.. mmhmmmm. I don't know what I want to do anymore.. dunno what I want =[ I'll be back later.. just wanted to check in *hugs for all*

Kahlia1981 06-08-2009 12:47 PM

*hugs all*

Dayna/Todlich ~ I hope you and your housemate get the help you need
Katie ~ Just hang in there darl - easier to say than to do I know
Cherylwilson ~ *holds you and keeps you safe from your head*

Actually if I knew how to fix heads I'd be worth millions.

shadowedseraph 06-08-2009 01:37 PM

*hugs to all* i hope peoples days are going better today, my head is not letting me type too much so just leaving *hugs* and love

youonlyliveonce 06-08-2009 03:20 PM

i wish u cud 2 wish ne1 cud. be helpfull. i know i need help just dont know how people could help thats all. goes bk to hiding ro the world

shadowedseraph 06-08-2009 03:48 PM

*hugs cheryl* have you got anyone you could speak to who could maybe help you figure it out?

youonlyliveonce 06-08-2009 04:17 PM

well i tried to phone my cpn but he was out. so in the end i phoned up the OT which is complicated cus she was officially suppose to discharge me yest but turns out that in theroy its next week. its confusing for me let alone neone else. she tried still bout the same lil less hysterical think ive ran out of tears and gota go to work now and put on a happy face when all i can think of is killing myself argh my head feels like its going to explode. sorry i know im going on and wasting everyones time