RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

~*Rainbow*~ 20-03-2009 06:28 PM

*hugs zowie*
Bab i know how you feel trying to quit smoking its hard, but dont let this discourage you babe!!!
when you get your JSA (and i know they can take ages to do that caus eim still waitin) just pop the money back in your da's change pot

Tears of Solitude 20-03-2009 08:18 PM

Rocks back and forth. Had a bad day.

I have been so anxious today its been untrue. I want to harm sooooo very much. First time in a while.

I hate myself, love should be unconditional but I dont .........

MammaMia 20-03-2009 08:54 PM

**** it all man.
Everyone seems to be landing themselves in hospital/need to be there.
I'm not doing too great either but cant admit that.
Haha.

Tears of Solitude 20-03-2009 09:11 PM

Please Helen dont give up, xxx We have to keep going through this Hell to get to the other side.

Love ya honey.
Jade xxx

Michaella 20-03-2009 10:08 PM

*hugs helen*
*hugs zowie*
*hugs Tears*

Everyone has hard times, sometimes it seems like the hard times are never going to end but thankfully things change and hard times give way to good times, hang in there and if you need to talk then feel free to contact me any time.

*hugs any one else who wants a hug*

Steel Maiden 20-03-2009 11:05 PM

*has brought laptop with her*

*watches music videos*

*hugs everyone and shares music videos to cheer people up*

Damnation. 20-03-2009 11:16 PM

Yet again, I am going spacey. I think it's starting to worry my housemate a little, and I'm nervous about talking to the doctor when I see him again next Friday

MammaMia 20-03-2009 11:57 PM

Hell never ends.

mouse in darkness 21-03-2009 11:22 AM

*Hugs everyone*

Wishing everyone the best and that things start to turn around for the better.

I have recently decided to move across the country to be with my dads family. I haven't seen them in over 10 years. One part of the family I haven't seen in 20 years so its going to be interesting. I feel good about the move but am petrified of leaving my friends behind. Particuly those friends that are my close family (ie Kahlia). I am leaving school to move but will do study through distance education. I just hope that I can get a job when I get there.

*Hugs and leaves flowers and chocolates for everyone*

Mary Anne 21-03-2009 12:27 PM

*leaves hugs for everyone*

I hope you are all having a good Saturday.
I am keeping myself very busy this weekend.

x

Auburn Shadow 21-03-2009 05:44 PM

*leaves hugs and snuggles for everyone*

Jamie doesn't really like me being on here anymore, so the time I can spend around is kind of limited to when he's at his parents' or when he's cooking, but yeah. He doesn't quite seem to comprehend the fact that I actually need this place, and that it does help. *sigh* Ah well.

~*Rainbow*~ 21-03-2009 06:05 PM

Auburn Shadow - you shouldnt let him dictate what you can go on, on the internet!! I know my partner at First didnt like the idea (he was scared it may trigger me again) but when he actually saw the friends i had made and the support that i got he changed his mind very quickly!!!!

*hugs to all*

Hope everyone is okay

*leave some Millionairs Shortbread, Teddy's, Clean Blankets and a Big Furry Pink Dice for everyone*

Michaella 21-03-2009 06:23 PM

hey everyone.
hope everyones ok today
*hugs the others back and curls up in one of the blankets *

Long*Past 21-03-2009 07:11 PM

*walks in cautiously*
Uh... hi... is it okay if I... check in for a while?

zowie 21-03-2009 09:28 PM

*Leaves hugs for everyone*
xxx

MammaMia 21-03-2009 11:11 PM

*cuddles everyone*

~*Rainbow*~ 21-03-2009 11:35 PM

Why do I even Bother!!!!
This is typical of my so called friends
They organise a party - forget im back up the road dont invite me then when I phone one of them to see what they are up to tonight they tell me they are at the party, I ask them who's all there, they say all my old friends, I ask where it is so I can pop along and cathc up with them all - then she hangs up on me and they rest switch of theirs phones or screen my calls!!!! BUT when I came back they were all so excited for like two days but then thats it I dont see them I dont hear from them I am just gone a ghost in the shadows once again!!!!

Why do I bother defending all of them and helping them out - they only bloody come and see me when none of their REAL Friends are about - they are like "oh well I'll go and see Gil casue theres no one else"

Im sick of it all some bloody mates - they leave me at home by myself on a saturday night with nothing but my box sets of one tree hill and a four pack of beer!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGG

I just want to cry

Kahlia1981 22-03-2009 01:45 AM

*hugs everyone*

Just checking in to say that I'm still alive and doing moderately okay. Start depot injections of an anti-psychotic on Monday so we'll see how that goes. My GP is playing psychiatrist and is doing better at it than those who are specially trained ... what does that tell you ??

Kahlia1981 22-03-2009 01:45 AM

Forgot to add that I have been reading everyone's posts, even though I haven't given individual replies. Please consider yourselves all hugged - unless of course you do not wish to be hugged.

mouse in darkness 22-03-2009 03:32 AM

Just checking in to say hi *hugs everyone*