RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:21 PM

Oooh Heather . I'm sorry you forgot that test but at least you managed to bluff your way through it :)

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:22 PM

Ah I hate those 'surprise' tests Heather. I hope you did OK :)

Anti depressants. And they offered her counselling, but she doesn't want it. She's a bit like me, useless at talking about her feelings.

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 09:32 PM

i hope so too... need an a :/ tis only way will get into uni trying to transfer to and mum cant afford another semester tuition here so...

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:35 PM

*Roots Roots Roots for Heather*

risenfromperdition 08-10-2010 09:36 PM

thanks =]
will bbl, love you guysssss

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:37 PM

Good luck Heather, I'm sure you've done great :)

How are you by the way Mark? I'm sorry I didn't ask sooner.

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 09:38 PM

Love you too Heather :)

Doikers 08-10-2010 09:47 PM

I feel okay Thanks Lia ,I am looking forward to meeting my friend for coffee tomorrow , I LOVE her and we haven't met for 6 or 7 weeks now , she's been unwell and busy .

FlyingNy 08-10-2010 10:21 PM

Glad to hear that Mark :)

Thank you for these past couple of days. You stopped me cutting last night. I never did it in the end, although I haven't felt that bad in ages. :)

PoisonedApple 09-10-2010 01:15 AM

*hugs everyone* so slow in here lately... yet i've hardly had a chance to be around the last couple of days...

YodaBearInterrupted 09-10-2010 05:27 AM

*hugs everyone in here*

I am still around, just got really busy at work XD just really frustrated at a lot of things right now and am beginning to realize that my journal isn't going to be able to hold in everything for much longer. And now the people that know whats been going on with me for the past month mental healthwise are trying to force me -- well make me decide to go on my own with their pushing -- to see a psych again XD

*sits in the corner and rocks to sleep*

SoMuchMore 09-10-2010 07:09 AM

*hugs matthew* glad to hear from you. I'm sorry you are feeling frustrated with a lot of things. Do you think that there is any off chance that seeing a psych again would be helpful? i mean, even if you've had bad experiences in the past a new one might work out okay... Anyway, I don't really know your situation so I am off base here I'm sorry. Here if you need to talk.

*hugs heather* hope that the test went okay. I hate not knowing about tests and whatnot, puts on a lot of stress.

*hugs crimson* it has been slow in here lately. How r u doing?

*hugs lia* i'm glad that you are alright hun. Sorry youve been so stressed about life lately. You definitely dont deserve any of it.

*hugs mark* hope that meeting with you friend tomorrow is fun!

I could really really use some hugs... I wish I could talk... but... I dont really have anyone I can say this too without worrying about making them unsafe or shocking them b/c they know nothing about me.
*sigh*

xxjuliexx 09-10-2010 07:23 AM

*sits on the floor and sighs*

Doikers 09-10-2010 09:55 AM

Quote:

Thank you for these past couple of days.
^^^You are Very welcome Lia , thats what friends are for yep :)^^^*Hugs*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Crimson*

*Hugs Julie*

Hi YodaBearInterupted :) I'm Mark

Doikers 09-10-2010 05:14 PM

Well I had coffee with Hannah my friend. I am worried about her , she had stopped taking one of her meds which then triggered her psychotic episode :S She is taking them again and is better but she said she didn't care if she got my cold or not which makes me feel like she is pretty ambilvilent. She stopped taking another one of her meds before and got worse so this isn't a one off . I am genuainly (Sp?) concerned about her. She said she may need to go into hospital for a couple of weeks if she has a meds change because her new meds need her to have very regular blood tests and blood pressure tests . I love her so much and I just want her to be okay....

RYUU 09-10-2010 05:53 PM

my niece has went missing its been 24 hours since my mum has herd from her
because she is 16 we cant report her missing till now i am really worried about her its not like her to do anything like this

Doikers 09-10-2010 06:24 PM

*Hugs Ryuu* I hope she is okay :S

one_step_closer 09-10-2010 06:34 PM

I really hope that everything is ok, RYUU.

Doikers 09-10-2010 09:01 PM

*Spots and Hugs Lia* How are you tonight ?

SoMuchMore 09-10-2010 09:11 PM

I spy you Mark *hugs*

*hugs everyone else thats been in since last night*