RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 03-10-2010 09:02 PM

*Waves at Owen* Hi did you get any sleep ?

Talking of sleep I'm heading to bed , I could stay up but my insence stick has burnt out and I want to sleep . "Asleep is the safest place you can be"

xxjuliexx 03-10-2010 09:03 PM

-nods- did sleep but still tired, eating breakfast -points at plate-

misskitty112 03-10-2010 09:04 PM

I know I had to have known. I remembered last week. I don't know what happened this week. I just feel so bad because I went about like nothing really was wrong in the world today, save my zero motivation and tons of work.
And I couldn't figure out why Mamaw was so sad and wanted so badly to go to church and for me to go with her (which I still didn't cause I felt horrible this morning). they read dad's name out in the prayers for the saints or something like that. That's why.
I still miss my dad. all the time. I'm sure that counts for something in daughter points.

goodnight Mark! Sleep well!

*waves at Owen* how are you?

Doikers 03-10-2010 09:06 PM

*Night time Hugs Felicia*

*Waves Good night to Owen*

*Night night Hugs For Helen as I spots you :)*

shadowedsoul 03-10-2010 09:32 PM

curls up cries quietly

FlyingNy 03-10-2010 09:34 PM

*Takes cookie* Thank you Owen. I would hug you but...so I'll just thumbs up at you instead.

Sorry. I just don't know what else to say anymore. I want to be *forbidden word* and I have to be because other people need me. And I can't take any more rejection.

*Hugs RYUU* Are you alright?

*Hugs Jill* what's the matter honey?

SparkleKitten 03-10-2010 09:43 PM

*hugs RYUU* I hope you're okay x

*Hugs Jill* You okay dear?

*hugs Lia* I hope you're alright *snuggles*

*cuddles Felicia* You're not a bad daughter, you're amazing, you've had a lot to deal with x

*cuddles Mark* Nighty night

*waves to Owen* Hi Owen, good breakfast?

Just dyed my hair red again :)

MammaMia 03-10-2010 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fallinstar0317 (Post 2515968)
*cuddles helen* i'm sorry that your friend was lying to you. That really sucks. I hate it when people lie more than anything and have lost several friends b/c of lying situations... so i can understand why are are upset. Also sorry that the eye doctor upset you, but i'm glad that you got some nice sounding new glasses.

*cuddles Laura* True friends don't lie. But it really does suck and it really hurts. I hate people lying too. I wish I was over it already. The eye doctor didn't upset me, was more the test that did? LOL. I'm just pathetic. They are awesome, I want them right now :D

SparkleKitten 03-10-2010 09:48 PM

*snuggles Helen* purple glasses are awesome, mine are blue and my next set will be purple Hello Kitty ones :D

shadowedsoul 03-10-2010 09:58 PM

erm my whole body hurts. havnt had anything to drink got home, hardly had any dinner. feel very sore. sorry

SparkleKitten 03-10-2010 10:01 PM

*cuddles* I hope you're okay x

FlyingNy 03-10-2010 10:04 PM

Don't apoligise Jill, there's no need. You don't do any of this to annoy us. Not that it does annoy us, we just want to help you.

*Hugs Sarah* Are you feeling any better now?

*Hugs Felicia* You're not a rubbish daughter. It's easy to forget things like dates, I only know what day it is according to my school timetable. I'm sure your dad would be so proud of you if he could see you now for all you've came through and all you're fighting for.

shadowedsoul 03-10-2010 10:12 PM

thanks lia, erm you said you were fine, are you tho ? here if you need to speak,crap at giving advice. but im here to listen if you need.
cheers ribenalion

SparkleKitten 03-10-2010 10:14 PM

I'm feeling a little better. Pampered myself a bit, false nails and nice dyed hair. Being moaned at by my family for being too big though. I'm not >:(

FlyingNy 03-10-2010 10:29 PM

I have to be Jill.

It's alright now. If I let down this mask you will hate what you see. The one girl who has spent the past 6 months convincing me she'll love me whatever has just informed me that she 'hates it when I'm like this'. I was being me with the mask down. Letting her see the raw emotion and she hated it. I told her all along I wear a mask so people don't hate me as much as I hate myself and she didn't believe me. She does now.

So it's OK. I won't be like that. I'll be bang-tidy. Always. No one needs to worry about me anymore.

Oh, and I'm glad to hear (well, read) it Sarah. :)

shadowedsoul 03-10-2010 10:38 PM

cuddles lia tightly, im sorry about that hun, that sucks.
cuddles all. then curls up again

SparkleKitten 03-10-2010 10:39 PM

Things just got bad here

The following content has been hidden - Reason : Triggering: Abuse?
Mum and I were getting along and joking, dad jsut lost his temper and hit me pretty damn hard across the back of the head. Its all resulted in a verbal argument and apparently its all my fault. :(

*clings to wardies* I feel so low. This is my fault.

FlyingNy 03-10-2010 11:01 PM

I'm sorry Sarah. It isn't your fault.

I do believe I am experiancing what one may call a mental breakdown type thing. Haha, how funny. I'm feeling none of this. The Ice Queen has me now, it's not just a mask, it's becoming me. I FEEL NOTHING *Evil laugh* mwahaha!

shadowedsoul 03-10-2010 11:07 PM

cuddles lia, im getting worried about you.
cuddles sarah, lia's right none of this is your fault, none of it.
curls up and trys to block out the pain.

SparkleKitten 03-10-2010 11:07 PM

*clings to Lia* thanks

Thanks Jill *huggles*

I'm going to go to bed and get out the way, night wardies. You're all super amazing x