RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 07-09-2010 07:36 PM

*Shares Sarahs Cushion Fort* Thankyou :) It's under a dressing and really isn't bl**ding that much at all, it will add another ugly scar to my ever expanding collection :( I'm numb.........

*Hugs Felicia* I'm sorry you can't get to meet your friends and Mike :S Not that it would make you feel any better but I can't meet the woman I'm in love with over her birthday as she is out , so I'm disapointed about that and can empathise a little .

SparkleKitten 07-09-2010 07:39 PM

*hugs Mark* thats good then. My scar collection has recently expanded which sickens me about myself. :(

So angry about my family though, they really do suck. Trying to force me into moving to the USA after I've finished uni, which I don't want to do. Not that they're going, they just want me to uproot and go. *sigh*

Fancy a spot of tea in the fort? *gets out teaset*

Edit - Come join us Felicia *offers tea and hugs*

misskitty112 07-09-2010 07:52 PM

*hugs Mark* I'm sorry. Love really sucks right now. I suppose we'll get through though.
Sarah, why do they want you to move to the USA? It's not that fun or exciting. I'm spending my uni career trying to figure out how to get out of the USA.

*sits down and gets tea* I think I can stay here until I have to go to work :)

SparkleKitten 07-09-2010 08:00 PM

I have no idea, mum agrees with the politics the US government is portrayed as using such as blocking things getting into and out of Cuba - trying to stop free trade, invading countries, apparently everyone should listen to the US as they have the right idea and strategy and if they controled the entire world it'd be an amazing thing. *sigh*

I have no desire to even visit the states, let alone live and work there. Especially as being born in the UK I have little to no chance of getting a job with a government or NASA or anything, plus its not a place I want to raise children, seems too unsafe with school shootings and such. I really want to live and work in Germany but mum would disown me if I did so because she hates every German ever because of WWII.

Even the doctors say she has issues.

*makes more tea* My little tea room is getting busy, cupcake or crumpets anyone?

Doikers 07-09-2010 08:05 PM

OOOoooh Crumpets!

RYUU 07-09-2010 08:06 PM

Am still seeing the monster Voices are telling me to cut i feel unsafe
going to try and keep busy and listen to music through head phones

misskitty112 07-09-2010 08:08 PM

Cupcake!
Ohhhh, Germany! I'd love to live there, my family's originally from Germany, soooo... Not that the US is bad or anything, cause I'm not dead yet, but we do seem to have a flippin' crap ton of school shootings. But yeah, new goal in life: live in Germany. =) squee!

*hugs Reaper* please try to stay safe dear.

FlyingNy 07-09-2010 08:12 PM

Mark, Felicia, I'm so glad I'm not the only one suffereing unrequited love syndrome. The woman I'm in love with has moved 5 hours away as well. I'll never see her again, so I can empathise with how you both feel.

Felicia- isn't there another time you can arrange to meet? Another date over the break, or maybe later on in the year?

*Hugs everyone else*

I'll do more individuals later.

Doikers 07-09-2010 08:14 PM

I've eaten FAR too much , in an effort to feel better I guess but I don't , I feel worse :( I never asked for life to be this way........ Cut , Eat , Cut, Eat , Repeat.........

SparkleKitten 07-09-2010 08:17 PM

*hugs Reaper* Come hide in our fort/tea room, its safe in here

And yes, Germany. Not sure if its now more alluring since mum wants to disown me if I go there :p

I don't see the US as bad really, but I would never ever feel safe there, and I've had enough of that at home, when I move out I want to feel safe.

*hugs Mark lots*

Doikers 07-09-2010 08:22 PM

*tweaks Accupressure beads that are supposed to calm you*

SparkleKitten 07-09-2010 08:25 PM

Hmm I think I need to look into those, I've been spending my nights almost suffocating with lavendar oil :p

Doikers 07-09-2010 08:29 PM

Lavendar is supposed to be calming too but I guess you can over do essential oils they can be quite over-powering I think . Have you tried Lavender bubble bath? Morrisons do it quite cheaply , other shops might too :)

PoisonedApple 07-09-2010 08:29 PM

Quote:

I have no idea, mum agrees with the politics the US government is portrayed as using such as blocking things getting into and out of Cuba - trying to stop free trade, invading countries, apparently everyone should listen to the US as they have the right idea and strategy and if they controled the entire world it'd be an amazing thing. *sigh*
i have no idea what to say to that aside from the fact a lot of us here in the US don't agree with many of those points.
Germany on the other hand... I loved the year I spent living there and want to go back but due to having a family I've left that as a hope for retirement rather than a goal for now.
And even if there weren't school shootings these days... the standards many places are far too low so I stick to the ever expanding home school group. *nods* My children are much more polite and obedient than most of the kids I have met these days and I think it's because too many parents these days don't care and just want the schools to raise their kids and that just doesn't work... *grr argh and /ranting*

*huggles mark, felicia and sarah(?)*

RYUU 07-09-2010 08:35 PM

Am not safe i have my tools with me wanting to cut so bad everything seems so real not sure what is what

SparkleKitten 07-09-2010 08:37 PM

Aye its Sarah, and yeah, kids here are getting worse with cheek and such. Don't like it here either. I know the people don't agree with it but people who are idiots, like my mother, fully support it and thats how countries get in trouble :p

Mark I've no bath here, got lavendar bubble bath at my fiance's though so get a nice relaxing hot bath on Saturdays.

The oil is quite strong but eases off after around 5 minutes, I tend to spray it around and leave the room for a minute or so until it settles :p

*cuddles Reaper* have you got a safe place you can go, physically or mentally?

Doikers 07-09-2010 08:38 PM

*Hugs Jill* Please try to stay safe :S

shadowedsoul 07-09-2010 08:48 PM

Cuddles all. hmm harmed early on today. Was so damn triggered couldn't hold it tighter,all because I looked a few photos. Erm may have done somthing I'm going to regret a sec or go. But right now I really don't care. Lol

SparkleKitten 07-09-2010 08:50 PM

*cuddles* hope you're alright, look after yourself hun x

Doikers 07-09-2010 08:52 PM

Oh Jill please take good care of any wounds you have , call an ambulance if you need medical attention okay? *Hugs*