RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 03-09-2010 08:26 PM

April *Hugs* I am so scared.

one_step_closer 03-09-2010 08:31 PM

*hugs everyone* I'm here for you all, if there is anything I can do just let me know. y PM box is always open.

I overdosed today. I took a lot of pills but the doctor said they weren't very dangerous ones. I just had to have a drip to flush them out of my system. The crisis team is coming to see me over the weekend.

PoisonedApple 03-09-2010 08:37 PM

*peeks in* It's moving very fast in here today... or at least it seems like it to me...
>.>
*hugs everyone and hides trying to distract myself with puzzles*

Doikers 03-09-2010 08:38 PM

*Hugs Lindsay* I am glad they were not "Dangerous ones" I feel like such a hypocrite but please stay safe hun ( is a guy allowed to call a girl "hun" without coming over as a creep?)

Scarletdreamer 03-09-2010 08:39 PM

Mark *hugs back* Why so scared? Sorry if that's a dense question... is it because you think you'll SI worse this time than others? Please try & stay safe, write in your venting spot if you think that will help, go for a walk if that will help keep you safe, watch TV, something, anything to keep you away from your sharps. :( I'm worried about you, as I said... please keep fighting. Maybe try ripping up some old newspaper to get the feelings out (I've never done it but I've heard that it lets out anger/frustration, lets you vent without having to use words, etc.), or punch a pillow/beanbag/something similar (something SOFT)... I'm here if you need to talk. *cuddles*

Lindsay, SO glad that you are okay. Was I right when I said earlier that OD'ing can be addictive? Sorry, haven't OD'd except very minorly once, so I don't know. Please, try and stay safe as well. :( I'm glad that you are okay, so very glad. And I'm also glad that the crisis team is coming to see you this weekend, maybe they'll be able to help? *cuddles*

Doikers 03-09-2010 08:41 PM

My MP3 player broke today , my sister says I can borrow hers and put my own music on it but I wont get it until Monday , I need music to not focus on the bad thoughts whilst out .

Scarletdreamer 03-09-2010 08:42 PM

Crimson, you're right, it is moving quite fast in here today (or else you & I are on the same page!! heh). How are you doing, love?? *cuddles*

Mark, I'm not sure the answer to that question. I think in here it's okay (? correct me if I'm wrong ?) because we all know you, but if you were a newbie to the VPW/the site etc. then I think it would be a tad creepy. But that's just my take on it, I don't know. And IRL, it would be creepy to me unless I knew the guy pretty/very well. Hope that answers your question. (However, from other girls' perspectives, it may be totally different.)

MammaMia 03-09-2010 08:43 PM

Lindsay, I'm sorry you overdosed babe, glad it wasn't considered a dangerous one. Please try keep safe.

Mark, think you can call females hun without being a creep. Maybe best to do it with those you know well though?? Like us? :) Please stay safe. Maybe go to A&E if you're feeling really unsafe and/or call the smartians, my best friend used them once before when she wanted to cut and stuff & they were really fantastic with her & even called her back a couple days later and stuff

Laura, I'm glad you're existing but sorry you're struggling. Thanks for what you to said to me :)

April, the interview was for my job ^_^

Crimson, seems to be moving fast to me aswell.

Oh..talking of college!! As I couldn't go yesterday (or today - never could, hence yesterday) I'm going tomorrow & my Mum's happy to come ^_^ Really happy about that now. Eeeeeeek!!! I was starting to stress I wouldn't be able to enrol at all or anything ha. I said last week everything would blow up in my face, then been saying, look it did and now....I think maybe I should take it back? :P Still scared it will in the near future :S

Doikers 03-09-2010 08:45 PM

April , it's a load of crap about turning 30 some of it VERY embarassing , I have PM Laura but I might need to e-mail you , but it's VERY personal and I'm not sure I would not regret it whilst drunk. I was SO planning to telling closer to my birthday though

one_step_closer 03-09-2010 08:46 PM

April, I do think that overdosing can become addictive. I'm already planning my next one and I can't wait. I wish I had never started this. How are you?

Mark, do you have a portable CD player?

Doikers 03-09-2010 08:46 PM

Helen , Best of luck at college tomorrow:)

MammaMia 03-09-2010 08:48 PM

Thanks Mark.

I think ODing can become addictive in a way. When I used to OD, I used to keep wanting to do it and stuff.

The One Who 03-09-2010 08:57 PM

*hugs Lindsay* I'm sorry you felt you had to overdose, I really hope the crisis team can help you in some way, and remember we are always here to talk to if you want to.

How are you feeling Crimson? *hugs*

*hugs Mark some more*

misskitty112 03-09-2010 08:57 PM

*hugs everyone*
I'll do individuals later... I promise.
I wanted to say, Mark, stay safe. You can PM, email, facebook me. I'm a good listener.

Right now, I really really want to harm. I just don't know if I can risk it.

RYUU 03-09-2010 09:20 PM

* hugs everyone *
Voices are back there so loud telling me to cut

one_step_closer 03-09-2010 09:28 PM

Keep talking to us, Reaper. You don't have to do anything that the voices say.

MammaMia 03-09-2010 09:41 PM

Lindsay's right...

Bump 03-09-2010 09:47 PM

can i check in?

i feel vulnerable :crying:

PoisonedApple 03-09-2010 09:49 PM

*nods* yep. come on in.

RYUU 03-09-2010 09:51 PM

i dont feel in control