RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 19-08-2010 08:44 PM

*cuddles everyone* I am reading and thinking of everyone just to let you guys know.

Sorry i've been crap last night and today.

I've got one phrase repeating over and over in my head and people are starting to notice my arms... and things are just crap. i'm sorry to whine.

MammaMia 19-08-2010 09:29 PM

Nicole, hope you sleep well :)

Laura, you're not whining.

Mark, oh you finally make an individual post to me now?

April, how you doing sweetie???

Scarletdreamer 19-08-2010 11:39 PM

Right now... I am really quite ****ing anxious. I hate it. :( I don't know how to get it out, but... I don't know what to do, I don't know how to make it go away, I just don't know. I HATE IT.

I'm sorry. I really shouldn't post this here. I really should learn how not to rant. I'm sorry............... :crying:

Scarletdreamer 19-08-2010 11:59 PM

Updated r/v...

*cuddles all*

risenfromperdition 20-08-2010 02:07 AM

*cuddles everyone who wants*

argh gotta ****ing get up at 7 in the bloody morning :(
dontwanna *stamps feet*

Detour. Derail 20-08-2010 02:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2453199)
*Hugs Lex* :) I like your new avatar , did you draw it yourself ? Also do you prefer to be called Lex or Alex ? Sorry

THANKS!
No I didnt...wish I could draw though haha
I dont mind :) either is fine

shadowedsoul 20-08-2010 03:28 AM

Cuddles all. Hmm in a strange place tonight, can't sleep scared worried, really wants to go home, can't, curls up and crys

risenfromperdition 20-08-2010 03:41 AM

*offers cuddles back if you want*

april, read your r/v, message me if you want [and i dont mind if you rant on here :)] <3

flutterby butterfly 20-08-2010 07:23 AM

Thanks for the welcome guys. My sister's getting married today. So many people... So many people
*shakes & hides under the duvet*

I think I'll stay here for a while if that's ok :)

Kahlia1981 20-08-2010 08:09 AM

*huggles all*

To risk sounding like a clique ... Wake me up on August 30th please ...

Doikers 20-08-2010 10:22 AM

*Hugs April* I Just read you R/V thread

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs Kahlia*

*Hugs Heather*

*Hugs Unicorn Tears*

*Hugs Jill*

*Hug Lex*

*Hugs Helen*

nicole94 20-08-2010 12:25 PM

*hugs everyone*

Scarletdreamer 20-08-2010 12:32 PM

Hmm a hugfest... :P

How's everyone doing this morning? Nicole *glomps* I spy you. ;)

I'm meh. Arguing with Jarrod via text is NOT a good way to start off the morning. Especially since I let my mouth get the better of me and I swore at him. :-/ Not an especially BAD swear word (IMHO)... just "damn"... but still, I feel kinda bad. And I haven't responded to his last text yet. It's all about whether I stay with my car at the shop today (what has to be done will take a couple of hours) or if I get a ride from my parents and come back home. Gahhh. I don't want to stay as I get bored quickly. He thinks I should stay because it's "only a couple of hours." >_< FFS, he told me to take a fricking MAGAZINE to get me through the time there. I read too quickly for that and so does he. I don't reread articles, usually. Anyway... sorry to bore y'all with our pettiness. :(

I went on WoW this morning but no one - in any of my (3) guilds - were on. Nor were any of my friends. This is rather peculiar as people are usually always on Bronzebeard-US at least... but no... :-/ It was quite lonely so after an hour and a bit (lol) I got off. *sigh* I hate being lonely. HATE IT. :(

Anyway, enough ranting & rambling on my part. I suppose I should reply to Jarrod's last text that he sent me half an hour ago?? :-X

*hides in the warren where no one can find her*

Doikers 20-08-2010 01:03 PM

*Hugs Nicole*

*Hugs April* I FEEL fat ugh . sorry . I'm sorry to hear about your text arguement with Jarrod :) You probably should text him back hmmm 2 hours is not fun just waiting around the garage for your car to be fixed :S

wolfos3d 20-08-2010 01:23 PM

*waves*

Scarletdreamer 20-08-2010 01:24 PM

*cuddles Mark* I understand the fat feeling but you're not fat, love. Anyway, I did text Jarrod back, just now, and also 20 minutes ago, but no response yet. >_< I feel pretty awful now about that... guhh... :( it makes me sad. So... anyway... *sigh*

*hides again and cries quietly*

Scarletdreamer 20-08-2010 01:24 PM

Jess *glomps* How are you, love?

wolfos3d 20-08-2010 01:31 PM

*hugs April* I'm doing okay. Things have been going better for me which is a nice change. Sorry to hear you are arguing.

Doikers 20-08-2010 01:45 PM

*Hugs Jessica* Glad to hear you are doing a bit better :)

MammaMia 20-08-2010 02:08 PM

*hugs everybody*

I'm in so much pain, probably should get it checked out but I'm stubborn. Not been the best of days so far for many reasons >_< Want to harm :/