RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

shadowedsoul 13-07-2010 06:34 PM

Hugs April tight. Hmm I'm doing I have got no idea.=( meh.

Doikers 13-07-2010 06:45 PM

Thing just "are" April , A couple of people asked if I enjoyed my walk, it wasn't VERY long , I should have enjoyed it , but I'm just numb , I feel empty , I know cutting would help short term , I am drawn to doing it , as ever *Sigh* sorry I'm not being a very good wardmate lateley. I'm just going to have a bath , that might help me feel more cared for ( Not the right words )

SoMuchMore 13-07-2010 06:56 PM

http://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum...=106265&page=3

My r/v thread if you are interested. Its pretty long. But it gives some history of me. If it doesn't make sense I'm sorry.

misskitty112 13-07-2010 06:58 PM

I'm just going to come in here and sit until life feels better. Is that okay?

Doikers 13-07-2010 07:06 PM

Thats okay MissKitty , I'm Mark , how are you?

Doikers 13-07-2010 07:20 PM

*Hugs* Laura , I Read page 3 of your R/V thread , you are very good with words , I wish I could write / speak like you do , I get so stuck with words. But this isn't about me , it's about you , I know the feeling , walking down the street , every bus , every tree branch an oppurtunity :(
*Extra Huggles*

And I got your Some history of you , it's nice of you to share , thankyou :)

misskitty112 13-07-2010 07:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Doikers (Post 2400103)
Thats okay MissKitty , I'm Mark , how are you?

I'm Felicia.

I'm alright just going through a rough time with problems with my uni and trying not to SI... and wanting to be completely perfect for the play I'm in, and trying to keep the ED at bay so my cast members don't see when we all go out.

and I'm tired. and want life to feel better.

SoMuchMore 13-07-2010 07:46 PM

*hugs helen* I'm sorry to hear that you are not okay. Feel free to PM me if you want to.

*hugs mark* thanks for reading it. I'm sorry that you can understand all too well what i was saying. Also, getting stuck with words happens to me a lot too even though i love to write. A lot of the time when i'm asked to write about myself things all go to hell. I'm kinda suprised i was able to write that at all. Feel kinda vulnerable with it up though, so i don't know if i'll leave it or not.

*hugs april* I'm sorry that you are feeling so badly hun. Hope that seeing your bestie helps some.

*hugs felicia* (if thats okay.. if you don't want to be hugged *waves*) Hi! I'm Laura. Sorry that you are having such a hard time at uni right now. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help.

*hugs jill*

PoisonedApple 13-07-2010 08:01 PM

Laura~ I read your r/v... Sorry I have no words right now but I wanted you to know that I did read it. *huggles*

MammaMia 13-07-2010 08:41 PM

*cuddles all*

*hugs felicia* (if thats okay.. if you don't want to be hugged *waves*) Hi sweetie. I'm Helen. Really sorry to hear that you are having such a hard time right now. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help?

Doikers 13-07-2010 08:52 PM

*Cuddles Helen* Are you feeling any better now? I hope so .

I'm just sat at my P.C. Staring at peoples animated Sigs / Staring into space . I cut , although not at all seriously , I'm not at all happy how it looks , I want it to be worse how crazy does that make me sound?! I'm Numb still . *Sigh* sorry I'm such a useless ward-mate latley.

EDIT:- Hey Heather I Spot you :) *Hug*

risenfromperdition 13-07-2010 09:24 PM

that doesnt make you sound crazy at all mark [unfortunately i know exactly how that feels ><]

im... i dunno. full and feel like every item of clothing i own looks horrid on me and wanna go for a walk but its still pouring and just UGH. is it winter so can hide in sweatshirts please? >.>

risenfromperdition 13-07-2010 09:25 PM

*snuggles laura*

Scarletdreamer 13-07-2010 09:29 PM

Welcome to the ward, Felicia. :) I'm April. *offers hugs* I'm sorry that you're struggling with SI/ED stuff... sounds a lot like me!! :-S

Laura, I'll try & read your r/v in a bit. *huggles*

Hels, how are you? *cuddles*

Crimson, how are you doing? *cuddles & offers some wild strawberry Crystal Light ;)*

Mark *curls up next to* I'm sorry that you cut... I wish there were something that I could do to help. :( I understand "just being" ... it sucks not really having any feelings (well, meaning that in the "are you feeling blah blah blah?" sense, not the feelings as in "have I hurt your feelings?"... if that makes any sense at all!!). Sorry, I'm just rambling now... :( *cuddles*

I spy Heather!! *huggles* How are you, sweetie?

*huggles/cuddles all that I missed*

I'm not feeling much better, although a bit, as it's settled now - once Jarrod ships out for basic training, I'll be moving back in with my parents. A little scary but I think it'll be healthier for me overall. I think. It will at least make sure that I eat/drink and don't just sit around "moping" (or "being a lump" as my dad said) all the time. I'm scared about that though... :-S Prayers/good thoughts would really be appreciated about that. About everything that's going on in my life lately, actually. :-/

The time with my bestie was "meh" at best... :-S I don't know... it was tough to talk because I was so anxious. It really sucked. *sigh* I felt really bad for effectively wasting her time. :(

I think I'll update my r/v sometime soonish... like tonight sometime... it's been a bit. :-X

*extra cuddles to those who need them*

Doikers 13-07-2010 09:33 PM

At least I know I'm not alone in it Heather although I'm sorry you know the feeling too:(
9.31pm
Time for bed, I'm not so tired but I just hope I'll get some sleep soon and wake up feeling less low and numb .

I spots me an April! EDIT:- You make sense ,yes :)

*Night-time Huggle to the whole ward*

risenfromperdition 13-07-2010 09:43 PM

night mark <3

MammaMia 13-07-2010 09:46 PM

I'm still low ha.

Night night Mark xx
Sorry you're not feeling much better April *snuggles*

Scarletdreamer 13-07-2010 09:46 PM

G'night Mark, sleep well. :) *tucks you up into your ward bed* I'm glad I made sense!!

*hides in her hole*

Scarletdreamer 13-07-2010 09:47 PM

*snuggles Hels back* How're you doing, love?

And I spy a Hels, a Taz, and a Mark-that's-not-yet-gone-to-bed!! :)

taz35 13-07-2010 09:52 PM

*hugs Lia* Not close to my real name as you can tell :) But I was really hyper as a kid, so plenty of people called me the Tasmanian devil. And I just shortened that to Taz. I think it's catchy at least :) PS, I love the quote in your signature. It really speaks to me.

*hugs Nicole* Sounds like a super confusing situation to be in. At least you can relax slightly knowing you have their full support :)

*hugs Jill* It's never a good thing when you have to pass a question on how you're feeling. If you need to vent or anything, my pm box is always open <3 I do hope you're staying safe.

*hugs Laura* I know the feeling with the classes. I'm taking chemistry over the summer (only 2 more weeks! YAY!), but it's super hard to get any motivation. *whips up super motivational cookies and hands out*

*hugs Hels* How has your day been?

*cuddles April* Sounds like things are really rough :( Try to keep battling through it though hun. You're in my pile of happy thoughts :) And I'm sending intra-internet good vibes to you at this very moment!!

*hugs Mark & tucks in for bed* Sorry to hear that you cut yourself. Try not to beat yourself up over it though. And you don't sound crazy at all :) I get that thought too every now and then. Hope you sleep well <3

*hugs Heather* That's the best part about winter :) Big comfy sweaters you can wear and nobody can question you. You're beautiful though - you don't need to hide in clothes :)

*tentatively offers hugs to Felicia* Hi, I'm Taz. Feel free to grab a pillow and join in the Vets pow wow :) And be prepared for any pillow fights.

I think I got everyone... I'm still readjusting to the speed that this thread can take off :P If I missed anyone... *extra special hugs for those accidentally missed*

It's my second day off my meds. I don't know why they put me on meds to begin with. I feel so much better without them :D Or maybe it's a temporary high. Who cares... *wanders off to explode with happiness in her r/v* (just so that nobody needs to read my rambling :) )