RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

katnovia 18-06-2010 01:57 PM

*yawns and stretches gently* sorry guys that i've been awful at being there for everyone. Just cant kick these bl***y pains. I just wanna curl up and sleep all day and I can't because I get too sore. I'm done with being in pain now. I'm done with recovery, I just want to get back to simply being depressed. oh wait. I am. *sigh*

*cuddles helen, mark, april, kahlia, lia, heather, lindsay, and everyone else on all the previous pages*

Doikers 18-06-2010 02:31 PM

*HUGS KAT*

MammaMia 18-06-2010 02:42 PM

Thanks Kahlia, *squishes lots* Complaint news sounds good darling :)

Mark, I be going to Devon :) Can't wait!! But I has to sleep at my Dad's partners tonight. Should be fun.

*huggles Kat*

I'mJustMe 18-06-2010 04:46 PM

Hi guys.

I understand I may have confused folk earlier. I don't currently go to school. Technically. I'm on study leave, but I go in as reguarly as possible to do it there as I hate my home and my family drive me insane. I resent my mum too much to be around her properly for reasons I can never admit to those around me. People know I hate my home and wonder why, but they never ask and I never tell. I feel really selfish now.

I hope everyone's Ok, and I hope you have/ had fun your parents' April.

In an attempt to cheer myself up, I am listening to Busted full blast since no one is in apart from me. Sad I know, but strangly comforting.
xx

I'mJustMe 18-06-2010 04:49 PM

Sadder still I know the words...

Scarletdreamer 18-06-2010 05:37 PM

ah lia, 'kay, that makes some sense now. what's study leave? - is it as simple as it sounds? once again, sorry if i sound dense... :(

mark, how are you doing? *hugs*

kahlia, that's lovely news. *hugs* how else are you doing?

hels, sorry about the "cut-off" chatting earlier; my parents' comp was being weird and wouldn't load the screen. :( sorry if it seemed like i was ignoring you... *cuddles* hope you enjoy your hols. :)

i'm really tired... :( but i've been helpful this morning so that was good, i guess, i don't know. i'm so triggered right now though because my parents' older dog is all skin and bones and it's so ****ing triggering... they should just euthanize him. :'( he's sooo ill. :(

*hides in a hole*

MammaMia 18-06-2010 06:12 PM

I did wonder what had happened :P *cuddles tight*

PoisonedApple 18-06-2010 06:32 PM

Khalia~ that's excellent news! *tosses confetti*
Helen~ have a good time on your trip.
*cuddles April* sorry you got triggered hun.
*hugs everyone*

shadowedsoul 18-06-2010 07:13 PM

Hmm I'm not doing well today. iam a little upset and
pissed off. I fail to understand how iam suppost to
win this one. If I don't say anything you worry anyway
if I do you worry, if I walk away you will just worry.
It's a no win situation. rocks back and forth mubbling
this sucks. =[

MammaMia 18-06-2010 07:19 PM

Right, I'm off you lovely people, will see you next Saturday!!! :)

*leaves lots of hugs & treats to last you*

Don't miss me too much will you LOL

SoMuchMore 18-06-2010 07:30 PM

Helen! *huggles* I'll miss you while you're gone! have a good time!

(I still spy you.. trying to get my bye in before u leave lol)

WIll respond to everyone else in a minute

PoisonedApple 18-06-2010 07:33 PM

*waves to helen* bye! have fun!

SoMuchMore 18-06-2010 07:50 PM

*hugs kat and lindsay* sorry that you two are not feeling so well..

*hugs kahlia* I'm so glad that the reviewer sided with you! At least now something will be said to someone that they will have to listen too. *joins crimson in confetti tossing*

*hugs lia? (i'mjustme)* I dont think i've met you before... If i have i'm sorry for being dense, but I'm laura. Sorry that you are missing school and that you're family is annoying you. I understand that to a degree, i mean, obviously i don't know what goes on in your family, but when I'm at home I sometimes feel like i better get out of there quick heh.

*hugs april* Sorry that you are tired and was triggered. Try not to do anything too bad.

*hugs crimson* how r u today?

*hugs jill and mark*

Its thunder storming again. I love it. Especially b/c i dont have to go anywhere so i can sit and watch. Sent my friend a message after he sent me 2 or 3 asking how I am and i skillfully avoiding answering every one with the information he actually wanted to know. But then I got one with direct questions that I could not avoid. So i guess now he is going to know about how different things are getting. With my ex gone at field training for the air force, things really are different for me... It's bad but I don't feel the need to be friends with all of his friends while he is away. In fact, it almost feels wrong when I hang out with them now. But that is kinda bad b/c that is my only social group here at uni really. I love my work people, but I just met them so we don't really hang outside of work. Anyway, this is getting long I know. And I have no idea why I am typing it all out except for the fact that I think I've needed to admit to someone that things feel so different... I guess this just reaffirms my "if i make it that far, i need to go to graduate school far far away" theory.

CrazyHayley 18-06-2010 07:53 PM

Pops in and sees Helen leave in a whirlwind - hope you have a good time Hels whatever you're up to!

Hello all my other fellow wardies! Reggie and I send our love and snuggles and huggles! He's busy running round like a loon, lol, and I'm trying to rest as I'm going to see Green Day at wembley stadium tomorrow.....but they buggered up the tickets, they've given me general admission standing rather than the ambulant seating ones I ordered!! But I phoned them and its too late to change it. So I'm not missing it....think my crutches may need to come back out for me to survive the crowd, eek!

I'm in limbo on whether I'll be moving soon or not. I'll keep you all posted. I just want to know so that I can then get the stress over and done with and bunny proof my new place. My living room currently has cardboard boxes blocking up things so that reggie can't destruct them, but he's gonna make his way through the boxes!!

Sorry for all the self absorbed waffle, but far too much has happened for me to comment individually, so I hope that my post has helped to keep you distracted for the couple of minutes that it may take to read it.

SoMuchMore 18-06-2010 08:00 PM

*hugs hayley* It's good to hear from you! Reading your posts is definitely a good distraction :-) I'm sorry that they messed up your tickets but I bet you'll have a lot of fun at the concert anyway, Green Day usually puts on a good show! Hope that you figure out the moving stuff soon too!

one_step_closer 18-06-2010 08:08 PM

I need hugs, i'm missing my Dad

PoisonedApple 18-06-2010 08:14 PM

*huggles Lindsay and sits with her as long as she needs*

one_step_closer 18-06-2010 08:17 PM

Thank you.

How are you?

PoisonedApple 18-06-2010 08:27 PM

eh i'm on the fence as for how i am today.better than yesterday so far though.

CrazyHayley 18-06-2010 08:35 PM

*extra huggles for Laura, Lindsay and Crimson* just cos they're about in the ward atm - I don't want to seem as if I'm picking and choosing!!

*goes around ward, looking in all the holes and hiding places to give appropraite tlc to her other wardies*

hmmm, to nap then do dinner, or do dinner then nap?!!....