RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

SoMuchMore 26-05-2010 07:56 PM

*cuddles and rocks with helen*

*hugs crimson* o wow.. i think i would prolly laugh after finding out it was not real, but that is pretty stupid/annoying. Im not sure attempted murder would be the right charge, that seems pretty harsh lol.. But I think you are right that maybe it should be more than just a simple misdemeanor.

*hugs hayley* im glad you're less anxious about your birthday. Im sorry your brain feels foggy

*cuddles mark* have fun playing WoW.

I really appreciate your response too. I will try to careful, I just don't really see a point anymore. I'm just being a waste of time/space so dont worry.

Doikers 26-05-2010 08:26 PM

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Laura* you are NOT a waste of time or space ! Not at all.

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 08:41 PM

I agree with Mark - you are NOT a waste of time OR space, Laura, sweetie. No one here is. NO ONE. *cuddles all who can accept them* No matter how you feel, no matter what you think of yourself/selves, we here love you and care about you. I know that sounds awfully cheesy/corny/stupid/whatever but it's true... you all mean an awful lot to me and I would hate to lose any one of you. :(

Mark, how're you doing this evening? It's actually getting a bit late there... timezones are funny things, lol. :-/

Crimson, will read the post in a bit - my curiosity is piqued now!! lol. And if you want to check out Hayley's and Mark's characters, you can use the EU armory - http://eu.armory.com - just figured that out this morning. :D So I could help Mark out with a few things regarding armor. :) http://www.wowamory.com is US/Oceanic/Latin American realms only I'd guess. *huggles*

Hels, I wish I could help you more than I can, but know I'm thinking of/praying for you, 'kay? *cuddles*

I think I'mma go on WoW in a bit, not sure though. Just joined a newly formed guild on Runetotem that seems to have decent people, so yeah. :) That makes me happy. I was actually one of the founding members. :D Lol. Dunno if it will stay around at all but it seems like it will... we'll see.

I have photos of target shooting from today but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post them? :-/

*hides in the warren*

MammaMia 26-05-2010 09:00 PM

Still ****ing anxious amongst everything else. Told my Dad a lot of stuff, which helped. Anxiety died but is getting worse again. ****ing hell =[ Texted my best friend again, didn't want to hassle her as she's really not up for talking :( So so so worried about her. My other best friend finally replied, forgot to say :) Urges are bad. Ugh. Least my Mum's in, so less likely to do anything. I can't keep living like this :'(

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 09:46 PM

*wriggles around*

PoisonedApple 26-05-2010 09:48 PM

woohoo... they found a way to make this morning a felony offense! and to make the guy pay for the drain of resources.

*huggles everyone and runs back to working*

taz35 26-05-2010 09:59 PM

*hugs Hayley* Happy early birthday :) I'm glad you didn't cancel all your plans, that probably wouldn't have made things any better. I hope you have a wonderful day :D

*hugs Hels* Keep trying to fight the urges, you're doing SO GOOD!

*hugs Crimson* Sounds like an interesting work day at least =/ Good to hear they made it a criminal offense.

*hugs Laura* Thanks :) It means a lot. And keep yourself safe <3 That's harsh that your mom wants you to get rid of the scars so bad, especially when it's your body, your issue... not hers. And you're not a waste of space at all!

*hugs Mark* How has your day been?

*hugs April* Have fun on WoW :)

*offers hugs to Julie* Feeling any better (or less sick at least) today?

I'm off for a bit... dragging my butt out to hockey practice, as much as I'd rather stay curled up in my bed. I'm trying to convince myself it'll get my mind clear for a bit. It's weird though... last year I never would have dreamed of skipping any of my hockey, whether they were games or practices... this year I've skipped about half my practices and only drag my butt out for the games because I'm the only goalie. It used to keep me sane... and now, it's like I hardly even care. :(

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 10:01 PM

*nods* a little better

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 10:02 PM

i going out will try go moblie

MammaMia 26-05-2010 10:11 PM

Thanks Taz, am attempting an early night. Just going to watch couple things online & then go to sleep :O It's only just gone 10pm.

Doikers 26-05-2010 10:21 PM

My day has gone ok ty , besides my Housing SW not showing , or by now being REALLY late lol , I'm Numb , I have this medical tomorow and right now I'm just numb , emotionless , kinda empty I don't know how to descibe it better .

On a totally unrealated note what does a computer need to make it run faster? ROM ? RAM? Memory? I don't know where to start hmmm should I post this in the general forum? just wondered if anyone knows.

Anyway , 1pm British time ( 10.22pm now ) I have the medical , positive energy sent my way please , I know I've already asked I hope it's ok to ask again:S

*Goodnight Hugs Helen ,Taz, April , Hayley , Laura , Julie ,Crimson and everyone else *

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 10:34 PM

Pleasant dreams, Mark. *tucks you into your ward bed after sending a cuddle chasing you to bed* ;) It's getting late there... you need your sleep for tomorrow. Hehe. Just kidding... but I will be praying about your medical tomorrow, hopefully it will go well. And I will ask Jarrod what you need to make your computer run faster - RAM is the cheapest performance upgrade for the amount it upgrades, he says. He decided that I needed to get extra RAM for my (2005) comp so I got extra RAM put in my comp for the expansions/patches on WoW. :)

*cuddles Taz* I'm sorry that you have been feeling so low about hockey. I was like that about tennis in high school - I mean, having it be my life - but thankfully I got out of that high school before I got hit with depression/bipolar/whatever it is. I read your r/v... sounds like yesterday was a rough day with the counseling appt. Hopefully tomorrow goes better for you... hopefully TODAY has gone better. *more cuddles* :)

*cuddles Hels* Hope you manage to get to sleep, love. I'm sorry the anxiety is coming back and that things aren't going too well... :( Is there anything I can do? and are you feeling any better than you were this time last night? ♥

*cuddles Julie* Glad you're feeling a bit better. :)

*spies a Kahlia and cuddles her* :)

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 10:45 PM

updated r/v.........

*hides in the corner and cries on here because irl the tears aren't there*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 11:02 PM

*sits yawning and looks around*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 11:09 PM

*sits yawning and looks around*

Scarletdreamer 26-05-2010 11:25 PM

*waves at Julie from her corner*

xxjuliexx 26-05-2010 11:48 PM

*sits hugging knees* don't wanna shake again

risenfromperdition 26-05-2010 11:53 PM

blah =[ dontwannadothisnomore

Scarletdreamer 27-05-2010 12:31 AM

*cuddles Heather and Julie* Sorry, that's all I can offer at the moment, am not doing so well. :'(

I cut again. Jarrod doesn't know.
That's about all I need to say.

Then I got on WoW, on my 74 pally, and we did a dungeon (Jarrod and I and 3 other people that I didn't know - random queue) and afterwards this guy in our guild was being an idiot. His screenname is "VillageIdiot" and he WAS being an idiot... GRRRR... ruined my time on WoW, really, made me upset and sad. He (I'm assuming it's a he anyway) said that to cure anxiety I need a "good dose of God" and Jarrod was like, "Well, he's right, isn't he? what have you done that has made you trust in God?" or something along those lines........ and that stung. I believe in God and all, I'm a Christian, but I don't believe that God cures things like that *snaps fingers* even though I do believe that He can. Anyway, I know some of you aren't Christians so I won't waffle on about it. :-S It just upset me and hopefully you can see why? :-S

I really feel like ****. :'(

*sighs and goes to hide in her corner*

frenchhorn 27-05-2010 12:34 AM

*cuddles April* I'm really sorry that upset you and sorry that you cut, look after yourself

*cuddles Heather and Julie*

*hugs Mark* I'll be sending positive thoughts your way for you medical, hope it goes ok

I feel like an idiot at the moment. *hides in corner*