RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

PoisonedApple 02-04-2010 10:18 PM

How is today going for you Mark?

nicole94 02-04-2010 10:19 PM

right, *hugs mark*
*waves wildly at katherine* HEEEEY! :D

Scarletdreamer 02-04-2010 11:28 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Mark, how're you?

Nicole, sorry you're feeling uptight about your mum's boyfriend coming over... thought you said he was a nice guy? but I do understand that not really mattering even if so. Being alone with guys I don't know too well is a little scary for me too. *hugs*

Hi Marina (Katherine?) *waves* Welcome to RYL. :) I'm April.

Am feeling right anxious at the moment... don't want to do anything, eat anything, or go anywhere. Class got out early - thank God, dunno how much more of a debate of the "sociological definition of marriage" I could stand - and Jarrod (husband) came up with drinks for us, a mocha for him and a chai smoothie for me. :) Yum.

I started a new book... well, a few, actually, although I really should be reading for my senior sem paper as the rough draft is due on Monday and I have next to nothing written. :( Gonna be working on that overtime this weekend methinks.

Just need to reeeelaxxxx... :(

*hides*

nicole94 02-04-2010 11:31 PM

hey. sorry you're feeling uptight *hugs* he is a nice guy, and ive known him for 5 years :/ but i still feel uncomfortable :/

Scarletdreamer 02-04-2010 11:41 PM

Awh, well, I'm glad that you've known him for that long & that he's a nice guy.

How're you doing today, other than that?? *hugs back*

Just updated my r/v thread... I am so emo. :(

nicole94 02-04-2010 11:46 PM

im good actually :D makes a change for me. but ive had a good day. its ok to be a bit emo sometimes, dw. x

MammaMia 03-04-2010 12:03 AM

*cuddles everyone lots & lots*

Really struggling :/

nicole94 03-04-2010 12:11 AM

*hugs helen tight* whats up hun? you wanna talk? you can PM me if you like xx

MammaMia 03-04-2010 01:01 AM

*hugs Nicole tight*

Just really struggling. In a really bad place. Think I'm sinking down to my worst point. Don't want to go there. Don't want to be here. I just want to be happy & over all this.

Please :'(

Hurt .... 03-04-2010 01:25 AM

checking in if you will have me !!!!

Decided to check in for a while ....
Thinks not going well had to stop all 37 tablets a day cos im pregnant n i havent slept in days n aching like mad

i hate to say this but i really need my tablets back :(

wish i was safe ... need to be safe so much n cant stand this horrible feeling arggggg :(

Kahlia1981 03-04-2010 01:25 AM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies but there's been about 2.5 pages since I was in here last night.

I was reading some of the posts above about animals and it made me realise something ...

I can not escape the past, creeping up inside, reminding me that I, can never bring you back ....

my little baby girl (miniature schnauzer) has been gone for almost a year now ... and I really miss her. I'm sitting at my poor excuse for a computer desk and her collar is sitting infront of me, tag and all. I want to put it on my ankle and wear it everywhere I go. *sigh*

Sometimes I just wish that all of this was just over.

*finds Puppy SinClair and gives him a big hug and a pat and then disappears into a dark corner*

PoisonedApple 03-04-2010 01:34 AM

*huggles hurt and kahlia*

Kahlia1981 03-04-2010 07:42 AM

*hugs Crimson* How are you doing hun?

*hugs Linda* Hun I can't even imagine how horrible that must feel. I just want to offer you some hugs and a listening ear.

*hugs Helen, April, Mark, Laura, everyone I've missed ... I know there are more of you, I just can't think of your names*

Kahlia1981 03-04-2010 11:07 AM

*huggles everyone*

Just found out tonight that my parents are apparently back in town tomorrow night after their 'round Australia trip. They left in June last year so it's been quite a while. I've lost a lot of weight since they left and my mother has jokingly been saying that she won't recognise me ... that kinda hurts, but I know she only means well. It will be nice to have "the parental units" home, but kind of weird as well ... I don't know if you get what I mean. I don't think it's really sunk in that they'll be home soon. :S

*huggles everyone then sits down to think*

Doikers 03-04-2010 12:20 PM

*hugs fellow inmates*
I'm still at my Parents , 2 more days.
I've put on a half a stone in like 2 weeks * sigh * I'm dieting when I get back to my flat I feel gross and disgusting , ugh.
I don't think I can put off S.I. until Monday , I'm gonna have to sneak off and lock myself in the bathroom and be quick and secretive , I'll be as safe as I can.
I feel really triggered , THAT ball of tension in my stomach plus flat, these feelings that contradict each other yet I feel them at the same time , confusing.

We can all be Emo sometimes April , My CD Collection is proof of that , although I'll listen to most types of music emo has it's place

MammaMia 03-04-2010 01:48 PM

*cuddles everyone lots & lots*

nicole94 03-04-2010 04:09 PM

*cuddles everyone.* sorry helen, my laptop froze last night and i couldnt get back on, hope you're feeling better today *hugs* hope everyone else is feeling ok too.

MammaMia 03-04-2010 06:48 PM

Not really Nicole. Got paranoia to add to the mix of everything. ****ING JOY!! Just snapped at my mum after having a really good day with her and now I'm crying. Oh hell :( :/

SoMuchMore 03-04-2010 06:50 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Im tired of being everyone's back up choice... What I thought were ppl banding around me was really just selfish acts... so i guess that means i am completely replaceable.

MammaMia 03-04-2010 07:15 PM

*cuddles Laura lots*