RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

zowie 23-05-2009 12:08 AM

Had a nice night. Glad I had alcohol. I seem to always need alcohol.

Kahlia1981 23-05-2009 12:59 AM

Thanks to all who offered me congratulations. On my next pay I'll be ordering my 12 month bracelet because I know I can make it now.

Kahlia1981 23-05-2009 12:59 AM

*offers hugs to all*

realflifefaerie 23-05-2009 11:02 AM

*hugs Kahila* its lovely you're so positive. well done for getting so far!

*hugs zowie* glad you had a nice night, how are you today?

*hugs lucy* today's a new day, try to focus on one thing at a time. And don't worry about a messy car, I'm sure the purpose of them is to be messy. Mine definatly is.

Secrets is ok this morning, still very confused and coughing her guts up however feels positive about the day ahead.

*leaves tea and biscuits for those who want them*

MammaMia 23-05-2009 11:16 AM

Kahlia I'm so proud of you *squishes lots and lots*

zowie 23-05-2009 11:47 AM

I'm proud of you too, Kahlia! Well done sweets.

I'm feeling fine today. The Brighton meet is tomorrow so I look forward to that :) I might have to get dressed at some point. Blaaah.

*Leaves hugs for everyone*

MammaMia 23-05-2009 11:51 AM

Arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggggggg gggggh

realflifefaerie 23-05-2009 11:53 AM

*hugs Mamma Mia*

MammaMia 23-05-2009 11:54 AM

*hugs Secrets*

ravynsoul 23-05-2009 01:12 PM

*hugs everyone* how is the weekend going for you all? I'm doing okish, get to go look at some apartments today, so that should be fun.

MammaMia 23-05-2009 01:25 PM

My weeken is going **** lol. Have fun looking at apartments :)

ravynsoul 23-05-2009 02:57 PM

*hugs Helen* Hope it starts getting better.
I am excited, hopefully I will find one for when I go to school next fall.

MammaMia 23-05-2009 03:11 PM

I doubt it will but thank you :)

YodaBearInterrupted 23-05-2009 04:13 PM

*gives all in here hugs*

Ugh, I hate damn psychotic symptoms and my friends seeing me having them and doing nothing about it!!!

*sits in the corner and cries*

Tears of Solitude 23-05-2009 05:28 PM

Having a weird weekend so far, I seem to be getting no where fast lol. At least the side effects seem to be wearing off, except for the sickness :( I will get there in the end.

I hope the rest of you have a great weekend.

Thinking about you all

Love and hugs

Jade xxx

Biba 23-05-2009 06:14 PM

i don't know were to start, everything seems like a climb up everest, there's too many jobs, simple ones.. i feel like i have no energy.. no want to do them.. im not lazy.. when i do start, o go overboard and drain myself out, the front needs painting, the hedges, the back room needs clearing, cus i fire everything in there, clean stuff, the lawns need mowing, the onions is a simple job,.. there on the window ready this last 3 weeks.. coal the turf, putting on a fire things i always handled with out a second thought.. i have gone to a person who never sat cus there was always stuff to do.. to a person who does'nt care about it anymore.. i didnt go to bed till 6.30am.. im a waster... just pathetic.

MammaMia 23-05-2009 06:22 PM

Haha I think you know about my weekend Jadey. The nausa will go as you know sweetheart, but I know it really does suck. I love you so very much.

*offers hugs for everyone else and feels bad she can't support anyone*

one_step_closer 23-05-2009 06:38 PM

I've never been in here before, not feeling so good.

realflifefaerie 23-05-2009 06:53 PM

*hugs one step closer* welcome, we aren't that scary i promise.

*hugs mammamia* don't feel bad you can't support, it's ok.

*hugs lucy* everyone deserves a day where they do nothing. Maybe plan which order you'll do some in tomorrow.

*hugs Jade* nausea is nasty but as has been said it'll soon pass. Have tea and some ginger biscuits. Gingers meant to help.

*hugs yoda*

I've actually managed to revise! yay. And I was doing quite well with food etc until my friend got all stressy bout it and now its all I can think of.

Acrasia 23-05-2009 07:00 PM

How do you de-stress yourself without actually killing yourself in the process?
Near impossible.
It's 7pm and i've taken a bunch of meds to calm me down before i end up smashing my hand against a brickwall in anger. My aggression has peaked today for various reasons and i'm finding it very difficult to get by without doing something lethal.