RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Steel Maiden 15-04-2009 02:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Damnation. (Post 1552120)
*Hugs Steel* I replied to your thread, btw

Thanks and thanks. You are a kind person.

Damnation. 15-04-2009 02:35 AM

Egh, she had to go. Figures.

Steel: You're very welcome, and thanks to you too

Long*Past 15-04-2009 04:44 AM

*curls up in window sill looking outside*

I am so tired of everything.

I epicly FAILED at festival today... *sigh* Oh well... just another failure of something I really care about in my life... I forgot half the words to my songs and I went so off key I almost wanted to just shoot my ears! It was so bad... I wanted to run off the stage and go cry in the bathroom...

And what's more? I have to do MORE tomorrow! Woopie! Just f**king shoot me now! I want to do so well in my musical theatre stuff... I just... seeing how today went... I don't see it happening...

I'm never going to be good enough...

I ate so much fatty food today, laden with grease and calories, and then I wonder why I'm fat. *eyeroll* I seriously can't stand to look at the scale every time I step on it, because I just know that I'm going to have gained weight since the last measurement, and I can't help but step on the scale every time I use the washroom...

I'm soooo close to cutting again, I can almost feel it on my skin... leaving phantom scars on my legs and arms...

Hell... if I fail tomorrow... I see no point in living anymore...

[Fog] 15-04-2009 04:51 AM

I'm such a f*cking failure.

*Hides*

Long*Past 15-04-2009 05:28 AM

*leaves teddies out for Banana and anyone else who wants to take one and crawls back into her window sill*

MammaMia 15-04-2009 09:53 AM

I have a damm sore throat, ugh hope this doesn't mean a cold? Guess what I get to spend today doing?? Downloading LOADS AND LOADS of CD's to my mum's computer. Joy to the world!!! My friend is supossed to be coming over actually, wonder if she slept through the thunderstorm, because I didn't.

Kahlia1981 15-04-2009 10:17 AM

Sorry I haven't been around much I had my surgical clinic appointment and managed to get a clinic date - although I don't know when it is yet. On the way home I had a car accident and ended up back at the hospital. I was pretty badly concussed but was released and just wanted to sleep. Today I had to get a blood test and luckily my landlady took me cause I had no idea how I was going to get there otherwise.

Now I have no car again and am going to have to catch buses everywhere that I can't ride to. I just hope that it will all work out.

*leaves hugs for everyone*

Jetforce 15-04-2009 01:28 PM

*leaves some hugs*

Hope everybody is ok there :-)

*drops by with some chocolate*

[Fog] 15-04-2009 05:01 PM

Hugs for all. Sorry I don't have more, will stop by later xxx

zowie 15-04-2009 05:16 PM

Sure wish this cold would go away.
Can't stop coughing >.<

Steel Maiden 15-04-2009 06:54 PM

Thanks Dayna.

My Mum is refusing to cook dinner. My Dad is going away right now on a business trip. I can't cook.

Tomorrow I am strongly considering to walk along the A3 (a motorway) until I get to bloody Portsmouth 84 miles away.

Is it illegal to walk on a motorway?

~*Rainbow*~ 15-04-2009 06:56 PM

*hugs to everyoe*

Well the talks have done good me and my other half are back together
laugh is he plays cricket yet its me who has crickter's shoulder lol

had to laugh at that

Long*Past 15-04-2009 08:06 PM

Goddamnit! I slept in!
Now, while my body feels WAY better due to the fact that I haven't slept enough in days... I can't get to school... not that I have any particlar desire to go...

Steel Maiden 15-04-2009 09:06 PM

I have to live with an 80 year old man (my grandfather) and his wife for a week. This 80 year old man sexually abused me several times. I can't just go out and stay away from him because this will occur in Poland and I can't speak a word of Polish. My Mum will be there though so I guess I'll just surgically attach myself to her and I'll be safe.

MammaMia 15-04-2009 09:07 PM

Sorry I've not been supporting much

*leaves huggles for everyone*

Steel Maiden 15-04-2009 09:32 PM

Its ok MammaMia.

I'm actually quite psyched up because tomorrow I am finally going to perform the Escape.

Long*Past 15-04-2009 09:32 PM

Ugh! Why Is Everyone Getting Mad At Me!?!?!?!
I Didn't Do Anything!
I Haven't Even Been Bitchy Today, As Stressed As I Am!
God Damn!
Does No One Realize That My Life Sorta Depends On My Performance Tonight!?!?!?!?!
****!
Why Do I Bother?!

wildly insane 16-04-2009 12:09 AM

*hugs Ashley* good luck on the performance tonight, I hope it goes well
*hugs Kahlia* good to hear from you, sorry to hear about your crash and I hope you get to navigate about successfully
*hugs SteelMaiden* it is illegal to walk on a motorway, what or who's in Portsmouth? take care of yourself, keep resisting Them.
*hugs Gil* glad things got sorted out, now lets hope your shoulder gets better
*hugs Helen* hope you're not getting ill
*hugs Arwen* hope you feel better soon
*hugs Dayna, Jem, Hannah, Hana, Katie, Michaella and anyone else dropping by* I am so tired, haven't been sleeping very well recently, must go to bed *curls up under a blanket*

MammaMia 16-04-2009 12:13 AM

I have the damm hiccups

Detour. Derail 16-04-2009 03:49 AM

*checks back in for a while*
*curls up and cries*