RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

risenfromperdition 14-08-2010 07:57 AM

m ok i guess. hows you?
i gonna get off and try to sleep,
but back tomorrow [hopefully =\] cept plan on sleeping later than 10 so doubt it but will try to get on.

nuhnight

Detour. Derail 14-08-2010 08:32 AM

night love, take care x

Doikers 14-08-2010 09:55 AM

Morning everyone :) *Hugs* Sorry for the lack of individuals , I'm thinking of you all and have read up on all the posts since last night I think .

Kahlia1981 14-08-2010 11:14 AM

*huggles everybody*

So cold ....
So tired of cleaning ...
6 hours of cleaning today for the Open House tomorrow ...
*screams*

one_step_closer 14-08-2010 12:32 PM

6 hours! Wow.

MammaMia 14-08-2010 12:57 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Sorry I've not really been posting much in here.

Scarletdreamer 14-08-2010 01:11 PM

^^ Same here. Just haven't had much to say or any energy to do individuals...

Things here are... I don't know. I'm just so lost. :-/

It's been a busy last half-week... I just want to sleep. Plus, I got up today at 5am... honestly, that's too early for ANYONE, I don't care who you are. :P

*hides in the warren and shreds old newspaper* :(

MammaMia 14-08-2010 01:23 PM

5am is too early indeed >_<

*cuddles* Sorry you feel so lost sweetheart x

Kahlia1981 14-08-2010 01:29 PM

Lindsay: Yeah, believe it or not there were two of us working as solidly as you can for six hours to get the unit ready for the open house . . . We were as thorough as you would normally be for an end-of-lease/tenancy clean.

Erk, I need another drink (non-alcoholic)...

one_step_closer 14-08-2010 01:31 PM

*hugs everyone*

I hate weekends. There is nothing to do and too much time to think.

Doikers 14-08-2010 01:45 PM

*Hugs Lindsay*

*Hugs April*

*Hugs Helen*

*Hugs Lex*

*Hugs Heather*
*Hugs Kahlia*

taz35 14-08-2010 04:35 PM

*hugs Lex* Sometimes the smallest periods of relief can be incredible. Hope you slept alright <3

*hugs Kahlia* 6 hours? That's sheer insanity. Props to you for doing that much work...

*hugs Heather* Hope you slept well!

*hugs Mark* I hope you enjoy your weekend :)

*tackles Lindsay* I feel like I haven't seen you on here in forever :) How are things?

*hugs Hels* How are you today?

*hugs April* I agree with everyone else... 5 am is ridiculous. Although sometimes I wish I could wake up that early just because it's so peaceful... while everybody is still asleep, and I can pretend like I'm the only person in the world :D

*leaves care packs for anyone else*

one_step_closer 14-08-2010 07:05 PM

Hi Kristyn, things are a bit better with me. I'm able to take my medication sometimes and the men in my head have quietened down. I'm still getting strong urges to overdose though.

How are you?

shadowedsoul 14-08-2010 07:33 PM

Cuddles all. Curls up in corner and hides.

taz35 14-08-2010 07:42 PM

*hugs Lindsay* Good to hear the men have quieted down, although sucks about the urges to overdose :( Keep fighting it <3

*hugs Jill* What's wrong hun?

I'm alright... in a baseball tournament this weekend which is keeping my mind off my upcoming psych evaluation on Tuesday.

shadowedsoul 14-08-2010 08:32 PM

Hmm feeling very low, got really stuiped thoughts running through my head. Thinking about someone I hadn't thought about in years, which is bring back sad feelings back screw it i would be better off dead. **** it all

Doikers 14-08-2010 09:59 PM

*Hugs Jill* You would NOT be better off dead . I'd miss you .

*Hugs Taz* Enjoy your baseball tournament , and GOOD LUCK with your psych appointment :)

*Hugs Lindsay* I'm glad the men have quietened down , please try to resist the OD urges .

Scarletdreamer 14-08-2010 10:47 PM

Been a quiet day on the ward. :)

So so exhausted. Just got up from an hour & a half or so long nap, to realize that I was about an hour overdue on my meds, which isn't good... blah.

Ugh. I really don't want to go to the worship thing at my church tonight... :( It's going to be really late and I am already so freaking tired... :( but I do want to make Jarrod happy. However, conversely, he should want to make ME happy... lol... so I don't know if we'll go or not.

*sigh*

Sorry, once again, for no individuals... brain is so muzzy right now.

shadowedsoul 14-08-2010 10:51 PM

Cuddles all. thanks mark. Hmm feeling sad, just being told that my gran could take another stroke. and it could be fatal, **** I don't think I can/could handle it if she died. **** this is so unfair she reached this age, then this happens. Curls up and hides.

Kahlia1981 15-08-2010 12:31 AM

*huggles everybody*

Sorry for the lack of individuals.

Last bit of cleaning done, just got to wait for the real estate agent in half an hour. *sigh* Over this already . . .