RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

nicole94 23-07-2010 03:20 PM

hey lia *hugs* theyre-ok i suppose, just a bit confused because everyone seems to think im better when im getting worse and worse and it scares me. my mum even has paracetamol back in the house.

wolfos3d 23-07-2010 03:23 PM

Thanks *hugs* I'm trying to distract myself as best as I can. My mood's not helping at all. I'm sick of being so frikken low. As for breaking my eating, I was back to pretty much eating normally and now I'm having trouble eating again.

FlyingNy 23-07-2010 03:37 PM

Jess, do you know why it is you're having trouble eating again? Do you have an ED?

Nicole, do you think you are in danger of using the paracetomal? Please try to resit that. Not long until you can get out. I'm wondering, how will you cope alone? Are you sure you'll be able to resit urges when you're all on your own? Not to scare you, I'm just concerned is all. *Hugs*

Guys, I can't do this anymore. I can't do this on my own. I say I'm 'bang-tidy', but I'm not. I'm really not I'm falling apart, it's one thing after another and now there's something so scary and I can't deal. I thoguht things were bad before, but then the three worst things I can think of came one after another and I can't believe I thought things were bad before. I can't do this. I want to cry, but I can't. Phyiscally, I can't. I'm so tired. Of everything. I'm tired of being the Ice Queen, I'm tired of pushing everyone out, but I no longer know how to let them in. I'm too scared to. I'm sorry.

xx

nicole94 23-07-2010 03:40 PM

*holds lia* sorry sweetie, i dont know what to say, but just know im here for you. *hugs*

MammaMia 23-07-2010 03:56 PM

*cuddles Lia, Jess & Nicole* Sorry I have no words. Just try keep fighting...

nicole94 23-07-2010 04:00 PM

*huggles helen* how you doing today hun?

MammaMia 23-07-2010 04:40 PM

I'm low Nicole....

Doikers 23-07-2010 04:42 PM

I'm back at my Flat , I Love my family , I do , but 2 nights is about all I can take heh :S

*Hugs Lia , Nicole , April , Jessica , Helen , Sarah , Hiding*

PoisonedApple 23-07-2010 04:43 PM

Sorry for no individual replies this post... I have a headache and can't seem to focus on reading all the things I missed so far today...
*hugs everyone*
I don't want to be at work... I want to be home napping. TGIF

nicole94 23-07-2010 04:44 PM

n'aaw, *extra big hugs* sorry, dont know what else to say.

Scarletdreamer 23-07-2010 04:46 PM

*cuddles everyone*

Lia, love, then why don't you start by letting us in? As I said, I'm proud of you for letting me in, even a "little bit," like you did a few days ago. That was so courageous of you, it really was. Now... maybe try opening up to a few more people? You don't have to do it on the VPW, you just can PM a couple of others that you trust, or are close to trusting... or you can post here, your choice. Anyway, just an idea. *gentle hugs* You WILL be okay, you WILL make it through.

*glomps the others currently reading the thread*

Oh & Crimson, is your day going any better today?? *gentle cuddles*

*hides in the warren*

SoMuchMore 23-07-2010 05:49 PM

*hugs everyone* sorry for lack of individual replies.

I'll be out of town until late sunday night so I won't be around, just thought i'd let everyone know so nobody is worried... not that there is anything here to worry about.

Scarletdreamer 23-07-2010 06:07 PM

*cuddles Laura* Stay safe & have fun, wherever you are going!! :) And yes, if we didn't hear from you in "that long" a time without you saying something, we'd probably get worried. I know that I would, at least...

*feels very alone* :(

FlyingNy 23-07-2010 06:12 PM

Thanks April, Jess and Nicole. I feel a little better now, and so you don't worry about me, I will be away for a week after tomorrow. I'm not dead, just on camp. It should be fun, and I can't do anything with everyone there, which I suppose can only be a good thing.

xx

FlyingNy 23-07-2010 06:13 PM

And you're not alone April. I'm here :) *Hugs and crawls in warren with you*

MammaMia 23-07-2010 06:35 PM

Nobody's alone :)

*joins in with cuddling April and Lia*

Oh & thanks for the notice Laura, hope you have a nice time =]

shadowedsoul 23-07-2010 06:39 PM

Huggles everyone. Sorry I know I'm not explain what's going on.
This is to no one here just Need to vent.
How much more bulls*it do I need to take before you back the hell off, do you know what your doing to me. No because you don't care. This whole thing is sh*t and you know it, so why wait let's get this over and done with so at least I know were I stand then, you are been so damn petty and I'm really past thepoint of caring. So let's do this

Scarletdreamer 23-07-2010 07:34 PM

It feels like I am alone, though, because every time I post in this thread (or so it feels, hah) no one else is in it. :-/ Stupid reason for feeling alone, I know, but oh well. :(

Lia, I hope that you enjoy yourself!! *hugs gently*

Hels, are you feeling any better? *cuddles*

Jill, I hope you're doing okay... If you like - although it's not unwelcome here - there is a place in the Serious Discussion forum (I believe) that's basically a thread for the stuff you just posted. Just so you know. :) *hugs gently*

Today has been a weird day. Jarrod's getting ready for ICC10 (a raid on WoW) for which he's finally geared up enough... makes me feel kind of blah & left out, I don't know. I... yeah. :-X Am a jealous bitch. :(

I'm so tired, too. I took a near-2-hour-long nap earlier today and could take another now, but I'm not, as that would probably guarantee me not getting to sleep at all tonight. Hah. Not like that would be a bad thing... but it would be frustrating & I don't need that. :( Sorry...

*hides in warren again* :'(

misskitty112 23-07-2010 08:18 PM

*hugs everyone*

Sorry, I won't be around much until Sunday night. The play is taking a lot of energy out of me.
I'll be starting a picture thread once I have time though =) I love you all and am always thinking of you.

Doikers 23-07-2010 08:19 PM

*Hugs April* You're not alone :) and you are certanly NOT a bitch , you are totally loveable :-)