RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Kahlia1981 29-04-2010 02:43 AM

*hugs Oliver* It's okay. We're here for you for as long as you need us. I'm glad you managed to get the email written and sent. Big tick for you. Sorry it took me so long to respond though ...

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 06:29 AM

*unsure how to help*

Kahlia1981 29-04-2010 08:20 AM

*hugs everyone*

Spent $320 today I don't have to replace a monitor that my friends child destroyed. Seriously stressing now.

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 10:02 AM

anyone about?

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 10:04 AM

Hi julie, I'm sort of here, for about 10mins anyway. you ok?

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 10:06 AM

*gives oli little pocket size boxes filled with hugs to take with him*

frenchhorn 29-04-2010 10:14 AM

thank you, leaving for rehearsal in a few mins, dont want to, too damn anxious and depressed.

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 10:16 AM

deep breaths hun it may help it may not work but oxegen is good for u apparently

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 10:17 AM

i need to go shower *sniffs self* yip i need to shower

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 10:42 AM

baaaaccck

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 10:54 AM

*grumbles* stupid wrong side of the world noone awake wen i am lol

one_step_closer 29-04-2010 11:10 AM

It's nice to talk to yourself sometimes though!

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 11:14 AM

some times
how r u

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 11:16 AM

*yawns and fiddgets and wriggls around*

Doikers 29-04-2010 11:25 AM

*Hugs ward mates*

British telecom who my Dad (So pathetic I can't do this on my own!) wrote a message to last night about the putting up my bill by almost £20 a month rang before 9am this morning , woke me up , and told me that a basically have to pay the extra money as I have an outstanding balance , I was all groggy from sleep and haveing taken a non-suicidal OD the night before just because I wanted to block out all the stress and Cutting urges . all I said on the phone was yeah *gap* Yeah *Gap* Yeah....

I am pretty triggered . Tired too ,overslept after the phone call :S I really don't know what to do:(

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 11:27 AM

*offers hugs to doikers*

Scarletdreamer 29-04-2010 11:42 AM

Hello everyone... been tons of posts since my last so sorry if I can't/don't respond to all of them.

Oliver *cuddles* So glad that you made it through the night. I'm a little confused though, is your tutor someone in your support network? For some reason I thought that s/he was a school-oriented person, although that does make sense as what you're struggling with is overload due to school. Sorry if that was dense. :-S How are you doing today?? And I agree with the others, extensions do sound good... that way you won't have quite so much stress & will be able to perform much better in your daily life and at uni. *more cuddles*

*cuddles Mark and curls up next to* I spy you!! :D And I'm really sorry about the bill... that is really awful. :( I wish I could help in some way... geez, I know I say that a lot, but I really do mean it... I want to be able to help you ALL more than I can. :( But I'm here if you need to talk... and of course, I can offer cuddles and hugs, etc. :) *more cuddles*

*cuddles Hels* I'm so glad that you had a great time with your friend, although am sorry that you feel like everything bad happens to you. :( How are you doing today??

JK, love, you didn't say how you were doing. Soo... how are you doing?? not great, I take it? *holds you gently*

*cuddles and snuggles everyone else who's been about*

Umm... about me, well, the dinner... that went alright, I was really really anxious beforehand but once it got underway it went alright. Only got to stay for part of the meal & no speakers though, and we (my bestie & I) missed our dessert!!! which was *grumble grumble* ... so yeah. Pewpy. I was sitting at a table with a nursing student from Hong Kong, and then a REALLY old retired faculty and her son, and 2 current staff/faculty members. I didn't know any of them really. I'd seen one around campus but hadn't ever talked with her... so yeah. It was definitely interesting. :) They didn't have me down as being someone who had been invited however, although I was on the list of recipients of scholarships... one person cancelled so I got his spot and his meal (pork, when I had ordered the stuffed portabello mushroom *sigh* so that sucked... it wasn't awful but I don't really like pork that much). I really didn't even want to go to the dinner, but oh well...

Then the W&S presentation went really well, people laughed with the first poem as was intended, and enjoyed the rest. I really hope I did well. :-S My bestie and another mutual friend said I did great... so I hope that I did. Eek!! But the presentations & dinners are over with... now next week I have an "interview" with my internship person... so yeah, that's going to be interesting. :-S Am scared.

*more cuddles, then hides in a dark lonely hole* :(

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 11:45 AM

*gives april little pocket size boxes filled with hugs*

*goes sits in a big box in the corner and tapes in shut from the inside*

xxjuliexx 29-04-2010 12:26 PM

*curls up in a little ball staying everoyones way*

Doikers 29-04-2010 12:44 PM

*hugs April* I'm SO happy that your presentation went really well for you :-) , and I'm sorry got pork but at least you are not Vege or a Mulsim , that would have caused one big ruccus . Oh and missing dessert ! you should have gotten doggy bag to put it in at least .
Also I had a dream that I was a WoW member April lol , you and hayley are subliminaly influancing me! lol

*Hugs Julie* how are you in your box? cuts open a small hole in Julies box to check she's ok.

*hugs all other ward mates*