RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 06-06-2011 09:05 PM

So Some news about Oliver.
He is currently in hospital after an OD this morning and is expecting to be transfered to a psych ward today . He Sends Cuddles for all .

So I guess he may well be offline for a bit , he asked me to tell you guys .

Doikers 06-06-2011 09:06 PM

I feel okay thanks Louise How are you ?

YodaBearInterrupted 06-06-2011 09:19 PM

*hugs all*

Thanks for that info Doikers

dontwantyoutoknow 06-06-2011 09:36 PM

Oh nooo *cuddles for Oliver*

Doikers 06-06-2011 09:51 PM

*Hugs Matthew*

*Hugs MJ*

YodaBearInterrupted 06-06-2011 10:06 PM

*hugs Doikers and MJ*

Apparently, some of my co-workers and grandmother tried to get me to go voluntary after work finished today cause they were "concerned"... *sigh* I had to fight them off (not literally, figuratively)

I hope the rest of the afternoon gets better

Louise 06-06-2011 10:18 PM

i am sorry to hear about oliver thanks for letting us know,

I am not bad just tired mark.

Doikers 06-06-2011 10:31 PM

*Hugs Matthew*

*Hugs Louise*

*Night time Hugs All My Wardies*

PoisonedApple 06-06-2011 10:33 PM

Thanks for letting us know Mark *extra hugs and a care pack for Oliver*
*hugs all*

Ok so this may be triggering for being graphic so I'mma hide it...
The following content has been hidden - Reason : friday after work and the result
I got on the bus friday and when I looked out the window after sitting down, this one guy punches this other guy. Just one punch and the guy was down. He hit the pavement so hard that he just started pouring blood from the back of his head. I kinda went into shock since he landed right next to my seat on the bus. had i been standing there and not in the bus I could have reached over and touched him. That's how close he was. And I've seen fights before and I've seen people bleed before so that's now what freaked me out. He was bleeding so much so fast his blood looked deep purple because it wasn't oxidizing as fast as it was pumping and it was pouring out and down the sidewalk so free-flowingly that it seemed like it had the consistency of water. It reminded me of spilled watercolor paint. (I think this was my brain trying to rationalize it when I went into shock) Even after an EMT got off the bus to help him, he was unresponsive and even with a cloth on the wound and pressure being added he was just pouring blood through and around the cloth.
So this morning when I went to work and we got close to the transit center that image was the first thing to hit my mind. It was so triggering for me. It bordered on the ridiculous side.
*sigh*
I'm feeling better now about it but I worry about this afternoon when I have to go home and tomorrow when I have to come back.

I've also decided this morning to start a mood diary in hopes that it will help out when I have a chance to see a professional (after I find one)... I dunno. I've decided to see a professional before then talked myself out of it.... Repeatedly... But I am trying. I have decided to fix up some physical issues of late too. Maybe I've finally put my figurative foot down on the issue.

Cazki 06-06-2011 11:49 PM

Thanks for letting telling us about Oliver. I'm sorry that you felt so bad that you ended up oding. I'm thinking of you Oliver, your awesome.

*Hugs Mark*

*Hugs Louise*

*Hugs MJ*

*Hugs Mrs Pan*

*Hugs Matt*

*Hugs Crimson*

I'm not doing great. I'v been thinking of things.... fed up cant cope

SoMuchMore 07-06-2011 04:21 AM

*hugs mark, crimson, ian, louise, matt, mj, kelly, mrs pan, and everyone else*

I'm so sorry to hear about oliver. thanks for letting us know mark.
thinking of you oliver. *hugs*

I hate it here. 1000 steps backwards when in my hometown.

Doikers 07-06-2011 10:03 AM

*Hugs Crimson* I'm sorry you had to witness that and that it happened at all.

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Laura*

Laura2.0 07-06-2011 01:32 PM

*hugs all*
*cuddles Oliver*

Thanks for letting us know Mark.
How are you all?
I'm busy with feeding kids here and it is suuuper hot. Wish I didn't have to worry about the scars on my arms.

Doikers 07-06-2011 04:18 PM

*Hugs Laura*

dontwantyoutoknow 07-06-2011 04:43 PM

*hugs everyone*

I'm really agitated and restless today. Help?

PoisonedApple 07-06-2011 04:52 PM

*hugs Ian, Mark, Laura-Star, Mute-Laura, MJ*

How is everyone this morning/afternoon/evening?

YodaBearInterrupted 07-06-2011 05:01 PM

Meh. Doing a bit better today I guess

Doikers 07-06-2011 05:44 PM

*Hugs MJ* Do you know why you are so agitated hun? Do you have Meds to take . Could you listen to relaxing sounds if you have an Ipod ?

Doikers 07-06-2011 05:45 PM

I Feel okay thanks Crimson , It feels weird , How are you hun ? *Hugs*

*Hugs Matthew*

PoisonedApple 07-06-2011 06:40 PM

*screams into a pillow* fan-****ing-tastic! A is MIA... she didn't come in this morning, didn't call, didn't answer her cell... S is calling her mom since her mom works down the block in another state office. Either way R is sick again today so I may get back in at lunch or I may just be back in tomorrow... :(

*hugs all and leaves care packs, plushies and chocolates*