RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Cazki 18-04-2011 01:00 AM

*Hugs everyone* I'm fed up and im struggling :-(

ˈsäləˌterē 18-04-2011 01:16 AM

~Hugs Megz n Ian~ What's up you two?

Ileana 18-04-2011 02:15 AM

Hi everyone.

Ileana 18-04-2011 02:25 AM

Man, it's hard to be in an industry that has turned to crap and seems to be going down...and I want to change it from the inside but I know I won't change anything...it'll end up wearing me out and I'll end up quiting, disappointed and defeated. But still I feel like I have to, at least, try or else I wouldn't be able to forgive myself for criticizing and yet doing nothing about it. I'll never care more about profits and science than people...ever. I'd rather sell fries for the rest of my days than that. I'm just frustrated. I'm totally misunderstood by my peers and totally out of place, all they care about is money and they look down on and badmouth the people they're supposed to be helping and understanding. :(

BWchick 18-04-2011 03:18 AM

*Huggles* I'm sorry :(

Hey solo. long time no seeeeee.... ugh I'm sorry I'm just reallyyyyyy anxious again

ˈsäləˌterē 18-04-2011 03:20 AM

whats goin on Megz?

BWchick 18-04-2011 03:40 AM

*sigh* I'm had a bad thought about my bro again... and he is starting to have depression issues because since I am a junior and it is starting to get to college time a lot of attention on me. I feel so bad because it was that thought and he is already vulnerable and.. ugh...

ˈsäləˌterē 18-04-2011 03:44 AM

I'm sorry hun! I'll pray for you and your brother.

BWchick 18-04-2011 04:16 AM

*Huggles* thanks :) that means a lot to me. how have you been? I haven't been here in a while

misskitty112 18-04-2011 05:16 AM

*hugs everyone*

I'm alive, still <3

ˈsäləˌterē 18-04-2011 06:11 AM

I'm sorry Megz! Didn't mean to leave ya hangin. Another friend needed my help. I know you haven't been here. I missed you!

And I'm so glad you are Felicia! I wish you were better than just alive.

Kahlia1981 18-04-2011 06:26 AM

*hugs all*

Going downhill emotionally. Have had to severely reduce my meds that I can't afford ... down to nothing now as I've run out. Last night for the first time since I've been home - the first time since I left for Cairns probably - making a suicide plan. I'm becoming lost in all the bs that's been happening lately with life just seeming to be getting worse and worse. I just don't know what to do at the moment. I tried to tell my fiancee but just couldn't bring myself to do it. He does know that there is depression prevalent at the moment, but I couldn't tell him that last little detail. I really wish we could turn a corner in every way possible. *sigh*

Sorry for clogging the thread with my crap.

Doikers 18-04-2011 10:34 AM

*Hugs Solo*

*Hugs libz*

*Hugs Laura*

*Hugs Megz*

*Hugs Ian*

*Hugs Ileana*

*Hugs Felicia*

*Hugs Kahlia* It's NOT crap hun ,we care about you :)

Doikers 18-04-2011 11:23 AM

I realise I have no real problems , Then Why the hell Can't I shift this flat mood , right now I'm nervous about opening up to my social worker in case she wants to hospitalise me but scared that if I hold back I'll not get any help. I'm a total idiot , I've even started planning my funeral, I have the songs down , I'm getting suicidal fantasys and right at this minute I am sad enough to cry but I'll try not to with my Social workers impending arrival. I don't even know whay I'm sad...........Sorry

Doikers 18-04-2011 11:45 AM

Well My Social Worker didn't show up yet so I called the Mental health Resource Centre and they told me she is on study leave today FFS! I am so pissed off right now I need to walk and have my headphones in and get some food but mainly walk with music..........I am already on the verge of tears I really needed to speak with her:(

Louise 18-04-2011 12:23 PM

could they not have let you know before now that your social worker was away and would not be.

Doikers 18-04-2011 12:46 PM

You'd think it would be common courtesy woulden't you Louise?
*Hugs* How are you?

Mors Certa 18-04-2011 01:00 PM

Sorry to hear that you all are having a rough go of it, wish I could offer some help or advise. Can barely hold myself together, can't seem to formulate any helpful words. Very hard to see through the dark

Doikers 18-04-2011 01:28 PM

*Hugs Mors Certa* I'm sorry you are struggling man :(

Laura2.0 18-04-2011 01:46 PM

*hugs solo*
*hugs Mark*
*hugs Mors Certa*
*hugs kahlia*
*hugs louise*
*hugs felicia*
*hugs megz*
*hugs all in case I forgot anyone*

do you think I'll get a day off to go to the funeral? I don't want to go, but she doesn't have a lot of relatives and it would be odd if there were just 5 or 6 people at the funeral, so I should come. right? and for my grandparents, too. they would be the only ones besides my mom and my siblings.

I'm sorry if I'm not around much this week. I have to take care of the horse, go to the funeral and plan the weekend trip in addition to work.