RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Louise 09-08-2010 10:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by misskitty112 (Post 2439137)
Thanks April. I want to get a single, but I'm not allowed by my uni, cause in 2008 I had one, and went through a rough time, and attempted suicide, and was found by my RA cause I didn't respond when she knocked on my door for an emergency floor meeting.
So... I'm hoping my friend can just accept that it's a struggle and it's hard to stop, and I'm trying.
And I'm beginning to wonder how long it's gonna take me to calm down. I feel like exploding... gahhhhh...

I am sorry that things are hard for you. I hope your friend does accept that it is a struggle. We are here for you.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadowedsoul (Post 2439155)
Erm sorry thought I could write that and be okay with it, but I can't. It doesn't matter it's okay. Curls up and hides

*hugs* We are here for you there is nothing to be sorry for.

Doikers 09-08-2010 10:19 PM

Well , I'm going to head to bed :|
Night wardmates :)
Early ( for me ) morning tommorow.

Nicole I hope you had a good day sun-bathing and drinking cider :)

Louise 09-08-2010 10:21 PM

Night Mark, Take care.

misskitty112 09-08-2010 10:26 PM

Goodnight, Mark!

PoisonedApple 09-08-2010 11:11 PM

Good night Mark, hope tomorrow goes ok :)

MammaMia 09-08-2010 11:13 PM

Ah I didn't get worried about, fun times.

*cuddles everyone and curls up*

PoisonedApple 09-08-2010 11:23 PM

*cuddles Helen* How are you?

MammaMia 09-08-2010 11:26 PM

Happy that my internet is back up & working. Was out for over 24 hours :/ But otherwise....not so good. *cuddles Crimson*

Kahlia1981 09-08-2010 11:27 PM

*huggles everybody*

Sorry for the lack of individual replies but I'm thinking of all of you.

Got to try and ring the dreaded Centrelink (Social Security) shortly and tell them that I'm going to change from TAFE to Uni . . . they aren't going to like it but I can't go to a TAFE that still hasn't responded to my email asking for a marking criteria 10 weeks ago!!! I ended up submitting the assessment just over a week ago without one because otherwise I could have used up the entire time I was allocated for the subject waiting . . . Not to mention urgent enquiries from the co-ordinator don't get replies for at least three weeks. I can handle getting very simple assignments back in three weeks - but I hate to think how long this last assignment is going to take . . .

MammaMia 09-08-2010 11:27 PM

*cuddles Kahlia* Hope it's not too stressful for you.

Kahlia1981 09-08-2010 11:28 PM

Helen: Oh My Goodness!! 24+ hours without Internet?? How did you survive? I struggle to last an hour without the internet!! *huggles*

Kahlia1981 09-08-2010 11:29 PM

Helen: Thanks. Me too . . . Although I think it might be to be honest . . .

PoisonedApple 09-08-2010 11:42 PM

*nods* having the internet back is def good.
*offers plushie to help make not so good feeling better*
*cuddles all

Kahlia1981 09-08-2010 11:55 PM

*cuddles Crimson* - Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you there. Me bad. :-( How are you doing?

That was the easiest phone call to Centrelink I've ever had ...

PoisonedApple 10-08-2010 12:05 AM

That's alright Kahlia.
Glad your call wasn't too difficult.

MammaMia 10-08-2010 12:05 AM

Kahlia - I didn't survive very well without internet. I pretty cried for a good two hours and stuff. My best friend phoning me lots has really helped. It was even worse with various things and my brain thinking about suicide. Fun times :/ I was really low today, as was said best friend, but we got through it. Glad your call was easy.

Crimson - thank you.

(hugs for all)

Scarletdreamer 10-08-2010 12:35 AM

Hels, when I saw your screenname as the last typed post, I was like, "Wait a minute, she hasn't been around for a bit." You were missed, so there... and it's really hard to keep up with what wardies are missing when, you know? Like I know Lia is gone to Canada for 3 weeks or so, but just randomly popping in & out wardies - they're hard to keep track of. Sorry if I'm making no sense, not in a good "head-space" right now. :( *cuddles*

My eye twitch is back. I texted my NP earlier today and asked her how long I'd be on Abilify, etc., but no response yet - and it's 7:30pm. I texted her around eleven-1pm-ish, can't remember exactly when & I'm too lazy to check right now. But I forgot to mention the eye twitch. Ugh. Probably should've... :-/ Seems like something she'd want to know about. And I did mention that my mood was low. Today is the first day I'm back on the full dosage of Tegretol. Ugh. I hate meds, hate having to take them, hate having to order them, just hate it all!!!

Sorry for the rant. :-S

*cuddles everyone else*

Oh & Crimson, how are you, love? Long time no see around the ward...

SoMuchMore 10-08-2010 12:38 AM

*hugs everyone*

helen - i was just thinking about you earlier b/c you hadn't posted. Was going to post about it tomorrow if you didn't pop up soon.

crimson - i've missed seeing you around too.

kahlia - glad that the phone call was easy

april - glad that you managed to text your NP, hope she gets back to you soon.

sorry.. i know those are crappy replies.. but its all i can do right now.

Scarletdreamer 10-08-2010 12:42 AM

Laura, how are YOU doing, sweetie? You can PM me if you need/want to... I'm here. *cuddles* And thanks for doing replies... even little replies can be epic if you're struggling a ton.

MammaMia 10-08-2010 12:49 AM

Good job I did pop up then....:P

*cuddles you both*