RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Doikers 01-08-2010 12:39 PM

April , I had a text from Hayley about a week ago , she has her driving license back that Dr says :) I THINK that she has had a friends funeral very recently so that may still be at the forefront of her mind , I will text her to say she is missed on the ward if you think thats a good idea??

MammaMia 01-08-2010 01:01 PM

Hmm, thanks for letting April know Mark. Although I did ask a couple of days ago. But yes, I think that text would be a good idea.

*hides*

Doikers 01-08-2010 01:34 PM

Oops Helen I must have missed that post! :S It wasn't on purpose , sorry . I'll send a text now :)

MammaMia 01-08-2010 02:14 PM

It's okay, I know we move really fast sometimes in here. Hope she gets in touch xxx

Doikers 01-08-2010 02:38 PM

Hayley Has been unwell recently and is moving home and is off on her hols soon
She sends *Huggles and waves 4 all*

MammaMia 01-08-2010 02:39 PM

Awwww, sending her huggles too, hope she gets better soon & the move goes okay x

Scarletdreamer 01-08-2010 03:02 PM

Aw thanks Mark. :) I'm glad to know that she's okayish at least, hopefully will be back on the ward but taking her time to get her "feet back under her," so to speak, if need be. :) *huggles*

Hels, how are you doing now?? *cuddles gently* I'm glad that they are a bit worried about you, but I know it must feel awful. At least they care enough to worry though, ey? (Sorry if that sounded stupid...)

I have an awful headache and I think it's med-related as I've had to cut down my Tegretol from 800mg/day to 200mg/day in about 2 days, since I'm running out of it and it hasn't arrived in the post yet. I know, I know, I should've ordered it sooner but I couldn't. :( I feel so stupid. It's a mood stabilizer so no wonder if I start going a little more crazy. :'( Feel really awful though, and Jarrod doesn't appreciate it and wants to go for a hike after church. I feel... just... like I'm not cared about enough?? Maybe I'm too needy, maybe that's it............ :crying:

*hides again and cries some more, since I've been a veritable fountain of tears lately* :'(

MammaMia 01-08-2010 03:11 PM

I'm feeling calmer than I was? *hugs you and then curls up*

Scarletdreamer 01-08-2010 03:19 PM

And I'm glad to hear that. :) *cuddles*

Massive headache... ugh... :'( I wanted to play cello but... no time. Not right now anyway. GRRRR. And I really don't want to go on a hike later... not unless my headache gets better. :( But I don't know how to tell Jarrod that without it sounding like yet another excuse.

:crying:

nicole94 01-08-2010 03:31 PM

*sits*

katnovia 01-08-2010 03:49 PM

*sits facing the corner banging her head* I wish I hadn't. stupid. Idiot.

MammaMia 01-08-2010 04:23 PM

*cuddles everyone*

I hate this waiting, still feel like just telling everything, but would still have to wait..

katnovia 01-08-2010 04:29 PM

*cuddles helen* waiting is horrendous. are you refering to the text incident a few pages back?

Doikers 01-08-2010 05:15 PM

*hugs Kat* Whats happened?

*Hugs Nicole* You okay?

*Hugs Helen*

MammaMia 01-08-2010 06:04 PM

I'm referring to texting my dad's partner by accident during the night. She just text me again...my Dad wants to phone. I'm not sure I can handle it.

*cuddles Kat & Mark back*

FlyingNy 01-08-2010 06:25 PM

Oh look, I'm of some use now my mum wants me to do something. I'm not pathetic, stupid or worthless. I'm not a cow or a bitch at this moment. Of course not. The only time they don't say those things is when they want something off me.

Oh wait, I spoke too soon. The Mother is on another rant. About how crap 'those kids' are. About how we can't do anything right. It wouldn't be so bad if we all stuck together, but 9 times out of 10, they turn on me too.

Damn them all.

MammaMia 01-08-2010 06:31 PM

*cuddles Lia* I'm sorry honey

*glomps April* I spies you

Doikers 01-08-2010 06:41 PM

*Huggles Lia*

I spots an April too *Hugs*

xXMessedUpXx 01-08-2010 06:42 PM

*huggles for all*

*sits in corner with her box of wine*

FlyingNy 01-08-2010 06:45 PM

OK, rant over. They just annoy me sometimes, 'They' being my family. It's not always outright insults, it's little things. Small critisisms like 'you're not wearing that are you?' or 'that top's really creased, you should have ironed it'. Just things that make me feel bad about myself for the rest of the day and as it's all the time I've come to the conclusion that I look **** everyday and am just a rubbish person. But then again I might be over reacting. I don't know.

*Hugs to all who want them.* Useless right now, don't have the actual energy for individuals. I will do so later.