RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 11:46 AM

Yes yes I am here!! :D

Just got up as a matter of fact, am in my pjs still... lol.

There were 5 pages of posts since I last posted, and I posted LATE for me, past 8pm, haha... I know that's kind of pitiful but still... we went to bed around 9:30pm and I fell asleep pretty damn fast. So tired. Am still really tired but am feeling okay now. But basically, can't respond to all of the posts - I do know that Hayley mentioned something about me knowing summat about DID (dissociative identity disorder) due to my psych studies, but I don't really know a ton either. I am pretty sure that the alters can't know each other to the "core's" (which would be Julie in this case, I think) knowledge... but I am not positive about that. I don't know. I've had a similar experience with dissociation, had a part of me, the angry child, that I named Tabitha, but that was in 2005/2006 and since then, with work in therapy, she's been integrated back into my personality. For the most part, anyway!! lol... she did come out in 2007 when I was still living with my parents and my mum searched my room for "tools" (if you get what I mean).

Blah. Anyway, soz if that didn't make any sense at all...

*cuddles everyone who wants cuddles*

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 11:47 AM

Lol, I say "huzzah" ... how are you doing, Mark? You had breakfast quite early!! :P Hope it didn't upset your tummy. What're your plans for the day??

Hels, I spy you!! :D (you dropped your invisibility cloak!!)

xxjuliexx 30-04-2010 11:52 AM

i is big boy i isnt going to cry -curls up small- i didnt mean to wake th daddy person up but i did and he yelled

Doikers 30-04-2010 11:54 AM

April *Hugs* Plans for the day hmm , I might go for a walk if the rain holds off ,can't do to much physically as my back keeps twinges :(
Today I'm going not to stress about all the letters people have sent me this week , (Won't list them all , that would make me focus on them) .at least I'm going to TRY and not stress . What about you April , you have Uni today? or maybe some WoW?

I dreamt I had yogurts last night , is that symbolic?:S lol

MammaMia 30-04-2010 12:05 PM

Thanks for the well done's, really am proud. Oh gosh, it was bit embrassing. I had a medical student in, thought he was going to sit in, then realised he wanted to take it. So felt really guilty in asking the GP to do it. If it been about something else, I would have happily let him, probably. Don't know why I'm dizzy/fainting yet, but investigations have started :) She suspects anaemia(sp) at the moment...

Huzzah rocks :P

Got to go out soon, go to jobcentre interview, go see my mum & then go upto hospital for my blood test! Then come home & get my treat for my achievements :P

Doikers 30-04-2010 12:07 PM

OOOH Helen , what are you treating yourself too :)?

MammaMia 30-04-2010 12:15 PM

Ben&Jerry's ice cream :D We do have ice lollies in the freezer, but it's a very rare treat ^_^

I spy a Hayley :D

CrazyHayley 30-04-2010 12:17 PM

*huggles Oliver* I hope the discussion with your tutor went ok. Its crummy that you're feeling so scared at the moment *extra safe huggles*

*huggles Mark* my sanity injection isn't until 17th may, I have to complete this cycle before I could go back onto it. So just one more lot of PMDD thank goodness, i just need to keep focused on that, when I start to lose the plot, to try and remind myself its only temporary. Anyhoo, I hope your day of not stressing works, hopefully the rain will hold off and you can go for a walk to take your mind off of things.

*huggles Julie and waves at Owen* you still up?! What time is it where you are now?! Its 12.11pm as I type this. Hope that you're both ok.

*huggles Helen* I'm glad that you got through gp appointment and that you too only have one more period to go through. Good luck with the rest of your days activites, be sure to come in the common room when you're done so we can celebrate your achievements with you.

*huggles April* morning! I'm still in my pj's and its gone midday for me, so I wouldn't worry about it! And everyone has their own sleep cycle, it makes sense for you to go to bed 'early' when you get up 'early' - to you, its just normal routine. Anyhoo, hope that your day goes well.

So sorted out the jobcentre phonecall - although only so that it'll change departments due to my change of address, so I've got to wait for another letter and then phone up again about that one....probably whilst I'm irrational and highly over emotional, oh joy....I must try not to worry about it though until it happens.

Not going out til about 5pm this evening for cinema and then Eoghan has booked a table for us at Italian restaurant....oooh.... Anyhoo, so I'm going to have a lazy day and play on WoW for a bit now. I've not played in 15days - what's that all about?!

*plonks self down in corner with laptop to play WoW and become emersed as her mage gnome Roseleigh*

MammaMia 30-04-2010 12:19 PM

Will do Hayley :D Obviously I will still have periods, but no more painful ones :D *squishes* Better have an early lunch as I have to go soon. So not in the mood to go out again, but it'll be worth it ;)

CrazyHayley 30-04-2010 12:19 PM

*peeks over top of laptop and sees that Kahlia is awake*

*huggles Kahlia* how're you doing at the moment? Any better than earlier?

CrazyHayley 30-04-2010 12:21 PM

Ah helen, I thought perhaps they were giving you the depo injection to take your periods away so that they wouldn't be painful. But anyhoo, glad its sorted and we can both look forward to next months womanly stuff not getting in the way.....

Sorry men if this is all too much information for you! lol

MammaMia 30-04-2010 12:26 PM

Yes, the poor men :P

We both have to have one more evil peroid don't we :P I know I do...

Anyway, really should gbo make me lunch!!!!!!!

Doikers 30-04-2010 01:49 PM

I spotted an April ! Whatchaupta?

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 01:50 PM

Awh pewpy, I'm the only one in the thread right now, unless the lunch-making Helen is in here wearing her invisibility cloak. :D *cuddles all*

Hayley, do enjoy playing some WoW!! Where are you questing now? Westfall or the Wetlands or Duskwood? Or Darkshore... just got my rogue to level 18 with that, teamed up with a level 25 hunter to do the quest "Wanted: Murkdeep" (how I HATE murlocs!!) - almost died but I got the quest done for it. :D Sorry for the non-WoW-players... lol... And I hope that you manage to get through this next cycle okay... PMDD sounds awful indeed. I'm blessed to have periods that aren't so bad but they still do suck. Heh. *cuddles*

Hels, good luck with the rest of your day!! It sounds awfully busy... & about the fainting/dizziness, are you sure you're eating/drinking enough? *cuddles*

Heya Owen, seems like you ought to be in bed, I dunno though... must be late where you are as it's just getting to 9am here in the Northern Hemi. How are you doing?

I'm so tired... :( of course, lol... it's as though I am never NOT tired. :( GRRRR.

Today's plan... ummm... well, I have to do a reflection journal post for advanced counseling, as it's due today by 4pm... then I NEED to go see my soc prof in between 1:30-3:30pm today sometime to talk about my last test (on which I barely got a 70% - a C - SO unlike me)... but I've played some WoW too. As I said, I got my rogue to ding lvl 18... so am happy about that. That's on Grizzly Hills server, Hayley (my rogue on Silvermoon is lvl 45). I usually play on Silvermoon but our guild is mostly defunct now since the GM went to college after being out of school for 20+ years. My only 80 is on Silvermoon, though :( as are my other two high levels, a 61 shadow/discipline priest (dual-specced) and a 72 ret pally. So I/we (hubby and I) started playing on a different server, and the guild there - while not thriving - is much more active than ours on Silvermoon is. :) Anyway, sorry for the rambles... :o

How is everyone doing so far today? (and I'm dressed now, although I need to "do my hair" - i.e., brush it out of its braid... lol)

*hides*

Scarletdreamer 30-04-2010 01:50 PM

Mark, are you invisible?! hehe... *cuddles* How are you??

Doikers 30-04-2010 01:54 PM

I'm weird ,that to say I feel weird , I probably AM weird too .:S
trying not to dwell on bad/stressful stuff *Hugs*

frenchhorn 30-04-2010 01:59 PM

had a good chat with my horn teacher, got to see head of school at some point, also got my teacher to sign my deed poll, so my name is legally now Oliver, that makes me pleased, although I now have to go round telling everyone like banks and stuff, which is going to be a pain.

sorry for no individual replies, I've got to rush off in a minute, will reply later properly when I have time.

*cuddles all who want cuddles, waves at Owen, if he is around*

Doikers 30-04-2010 02:07 PM

Thats so cool Oliver :) that you are now an official Oliver :-)

MammaMia 30-04-2010 02:37 PM

I spy April && JK <3

*hugs everyone*

Am back....again!!!

jonikd 30-04-2010 02:46 PM

*cuddles Helen tight*

*hugs everyone else* all a bit much in here for me right now, but I'll keep an eye on you lot so behave OK?!