RYL Forums

RYL Forums (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/index.php)
-   Veterans Board (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=34)
-   -   Virtual Psych ward! (https://www.recoveryourlife.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1312)

CrazyHayley 30-07-2009 12:58 PM

Hey all, just popping in to say a quick hello before I'm off to therapy. This week we're meant to start working on my 'other issues' such as my OCD.... I like my OCD, I wouldn't even say its full blown, I've only ever been diagnosed with OCD tendancies as it seems I have the compulsions without the obsessive thoughts...hmmm....anyway, doing my compulsions reduces my anxiety, don't take away my control and organisation!!!! Oh well. Fingers crossed it'll go ok.

*huggles to all* Sorry but not time to do individual responses.

Kahlia1981 30-07-2009 03:00 PM

I think i'm going to go and hide in the denia tent for a while

MammaMia 30-07-2009 04:11 PM

Yay a vistor at last :P I'm in the denial tent as always :P

zowie 30-07-2009 04:54 PM

I have been discharged from the CMHT and after this week I will be meds free.
:)

MammaMia 30-07-2009 08:48 PM

Awesome news Arwen :]

youngatheart 30-07-2009 09:25 PM

Hayley thanks for the hugs. I did pop in to ask for some but then forgot to so thanksxx
and hugs to everyonexx

CrazyHayley 30-07-2009 09:34 PM

Therapy went well. She liked my organised timetable of how I plan my days :) Its helpful to pace my M.E. and keeping my M.E stable is crucial to my moods, so I'm allowed it, just with a little more flexibility which we'll work on my thought patterns and prioritising things. As for my OCD tendancies with cleaning and things matching etc, I told her I was quite happy the way I am and its not hurting anyone and because I don't have the obsessive thoughts, I'm allowed to keep those tendancies for a while too! Yay!!

*HAPPY GROUP HUGGLE!!!*

*goes out to smoking shelter*

Kahlia1981 30-07-2009 10:48 PM

*sneaks out og the denial tent to quickly give everyone hugs then runs back into the safety of the denial tent*

~Kaytee~ 31-07-2009 02:59 AM

*hugs kahlia* hope ur ok xxx

ive survived first week of uni.. but I missed 2 tutes :/ was very anxious and just got very sick from it so I went home early. So nervous about this semester. What should I say to the tutors *shrugs* I don't know.. I dont know if I want to continue with this course =[

littlein09 31-07-2009 03:16 AM

5 years today :( should have got better by now dont you think,
i think i should check into the v.p.w - feeling ***** :( want to do it again. and again. and again.

making myself sick isnt getting me as much satisfaction and confidence as cuttings :( arghhhh

how is everybody
xx

Damnation. 31-07-2009 05:26 AM

Shouldn't have read through that thread. Shouldn't have gone through his posts. Reminded me of what I've lost.

He walked out of my ****ing life after breaking my ****ing heart. He made me want to ****ing die. Did he care? Did he ****.

My housemate's going back into hospital tomorrow for a mastectomy. She won't be out for four days (supposedly) Friend's coming over so I won't be alone though.

My sister died. It's coming up to her birthday. Third of August. And then 26th is the fourth anniversary of her death.

Too much loss. I dunno how to deal with it. Psychiatrist appointment isn't until ****ing OCTOBER. I have to try and hold on until then. Right now I dunno if I can. Already taken an OD. Biggest one yet. No I'm not going to hospital. I want to ****ing damage my body. Probably going to cut later too.

**** it **** it **** it **** it

Damnation. 31-07-2009 05:27 AM

So ARSING lonely. There isn't a soul around to talk to >_<

Damnation. 31-07-2009 05:28 AM

I'm having that little bottle of wine now. **** it. Might drink both of them. Can always get some more tomorrow

Damnation. 31-07-2009 05:28 AM

I HATE MYSELF

zowie 31-07-2009 05:29 AM

*Hugs everyone* I really want to hug you all individually, you all need it. I'm sorry everyone's going through such a tough time :(
I love you all.

Damnation. 31-07-2009 05:31 AM

*Hugs Arwen*

zowie 31-07-2009 05:44 AM

*Hugs Dayna/Todlich* Hope you're okay sweetheart xxx

Damnation. 31-07-2009 05:45 AM

Well I'm better in that I've pickews myself up off the kitchen floor and stopped crying, but other than that, not really. Hope you're doing okay *hugs back*

zowie 31-07-2009 05:53 AM

I'm doing alright, just a little apprehensve about coming off the meds.
And feeling pissed off about how my ex has treated me.
I know how hard anniversarys of deaths can be, it's so hard. Especially when it's someone as close as a sister.
I'm here if you need to talk xxxx

SoMuchMore 31-07-2009 05:53 AM

*hugs Damnation*
*hugs everyone that needs hugs*

I upset everyone around me, even when I don't mean to... even when i don't think I'm doing anything... I feel horrible.